Oroton

3.7
Ilookpoor
Ilookpoor

Beware returns policy

Don’t be fooled and buy online. You will end up with a credit note if you need to return anything that can only be used online, not in store, so you’ll end up paying a fortune on freight. Go into the store and buy what you can see. Their website is deceiving, the colours are all wrong.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great customer service via chat

Customer service (by Jenny) was outstanding. I had a problem with exchanging an item and Jenny was incredibly helpful and resolved my problem

Dana P.
Dana P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Beautiful handbag, elegant, unique design, high-quality product....highly recommend. However,
the reason I returned this handbag was that was hard to comprehend the actual size of it with the information given.

Store LocationOn line
Sizing Very small
Rony R.
Rony R.Sydney, NSW

Cassia Texture Medium Shoulder Bag

I have received the bag however I’m not happy with the Gold, it’s tarnished. And bent.
the bag isn’t worth the money. The hard ware looks terrible, very disappointed.
I will return the bag.

Zoie
ZoieMid North Coast, NSW

Best Customer Service Ever

Papa Shep
Papa ShepVictoria

Satisfied!

We purchased a number of Oroton bags on line. One arrived with faulty straps. We spoke to Kate and within a few days we received a replacement bag. The customer service was excellent and made very easy with no fuss. We are happy with our purchase and the customer service we received from Oroton.

Store Locationon line

Wrong Item > Right Item and a APOLOGY GIFT

Betty
BettySydney, NSW

not happy

went into oroton Parramatta today as I purchased a gripbag online and wasn't happy with it.i explained to the manager and staff the problem I received nothing but attitude and rudness from them had to go in twice to solve the problem,parramatta oroton as a loyaty customer for more than 20 years in ur store you have lost me as a customer .

Store Locationoroton parramatta nsw
Sharlene Walker
Sharlene WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

Store LocationDFO Brisbane

Vvv
VvvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Understanding customer service

I purchased a wallet from Oroton last year, and the printed leather turned grainy and began to rub off within a month. I tolerated it for a while but eventually the wallet began to look quite worn, so I finally contacted customer service. They were understanding, exceptionally clear in their instructions, and they processed the return and refund very quickly. Thanks guys!

Excellent customer service

Bought a tote bag at the online outlet, however when it arrived there was a white mark all the way down the top. I emailed customer service to find out what I could do. They emailed back almost straight away and let me know that because it was an outlet product I needed to take it to an outlet store for assessment. When I took it in store, the staff were so friendly and helpful. They cleaned up the bag and offered me a new one or I could take the original one. It was all cleaned so I took my original one back. Then online customer service even followed up with me. Don't get customer service like this, very much these days.

Store Locationonline
AndreaBRIDGE
AndreaBRIDGEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got there in the end!

I originally bought a bag, which flipped open and tipped forward, resulted in everything falling out, each time I used it. I called to find out how to get a refund... but was told the bag would only be accepted for a full refund if in new, wrapped and unused condition. I explained that I couldn’t possibly know the bag would flip open on use, if I hadn’t used it. After much arguing, I asked for a Manager. The bag was finally refunded in full, and I then found they’d come out with a similar one - but which works perfectly... so I bought that one instead. Didn’t need the hassle, Oroton. Your products are great, but your customer care? Not so much!

Chu
ChuSydney, NSW

Return policy/ sign up trap

I purchased something online and I signed up to get $30 off the product. I received my item and it wasnt right for me so went to the store to return it. I was told because I had got a $30 OFF the full price it was considered a sale item therefore the only option given was a store credit.

My point is what company nowadays refuse to refund you? We are in the 21st century, Even luxury brands refund you.

I really liked some of the stuff they do but now after this experience I won't
buy again until they change the return policy.

Store LocationWestfield Pitt street
Sizing Slightly large
Taryn
Taryn

Oroton customer service was a great help!

I contacted customer service due to a defect in two of my bags and they dealt with my matter very professionally and I am pleased with the outcome, thanks Oroton!

Fantastic Service!

The Staff at Oroton Westfield are so friendly and helpful and really interested in their Customers and really go the extra mile to give great Service. They are so warm and friendly and the Shop is beautifully presented with lovely products. Very happy Customer!

Store LocationWestfield Sydney