Oroton

2.0

Rony R.

Rony R.Sydney, NSW

Cassia Texture Medium Shoulder Bag

I have received the bag however I’m not happy with the Gold, it’s tarnished. And bent.
the bag isn’t worth the money. The hard ware looks terrible, very disappointed.
I will return the bag.

AndreaBRIDGEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got there in the end!

I originally bought a bag, which flipped open and tipped forward, resulted in everything falling out, each time I used it. I called to find out how to get a refund... but was told the bag would only be accepted for a full refund if in new, wrapped and unused condition. I explained that I couldn’t possibly know the bag would flip open on use, if I hadn’t used it. After much arguing, I asked for a Manager. The bag was finally refunded in full, and I then found they’d come out with a similar one - but which works perfectly... so I bought that one instead. Didn’t need the hassle, Oroton. Your products are great, but your customer care? Not so much!

Store LocationOnline
SizingTrue to size
Athena.A

Athena.ASydney

Products are not well made

SizingTrue to size
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Maria P

Maria Pasked

Alison H.

Alison H.asked

Hi
I was given a beautiful Oroton umbrella for a gift and therefore no receipt
The umbrella won’t stay open and the stem won’t extend
Is this a common problem
What do you suggest ?

AndreaBRIDGE

Ring and ask for an exchange. If the won’t help, ask for your call to be escalated to a manager. They will eventually help, but you have to persevere. Good luck!

Yvonne R.

Yvonne R.asked

how to clean oroton

Mazza
Mazza

Hi Yvonne. Depending on what you mean by clean. the best way I find is a damp cloth to get off any dirt particles. If its black, I use boot polish then I condition the leather which can be bought at any shoe store or repairer.
Hope this helps. Cheers