Oroton

Oroton

D. S.
D. S.Sydney, NSW

Good quality leather bags

If you're looking for good quality, classic designs and reasonably-priced leather bags, then Oroton could be for you.

I've bought 5 Oroton bags since we moved to Sydney due to the abovementioned factors plus I prefer not loud labels. In effect, let the quality leather speak for itself. My Oroton bags are used regularly and yet remained in good condition including the straps and zips.

Moreover, I get to support local AU brand.

• +1Thumbnail
Terayz Kathryn
Terayz KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Handbags amazing quality

Bought first one in 2014. Not a single fray, no fading no holes, zippers work perfectly, straps are still going strong, colour is still sound, stitching is strong. It didn't even lose its rigidity for the first 5 years despite heavy use. It's been downgraded to my "at work bag".

I had a purse that wasn't as good, lasted a couple of years.

Bought a second handbag in 2019. Once again no fading, no stains, no frays. It has lost its rigidity faster though.

Well worth the $400-$500 odd for a handbag, would not buy a purse again.

You look at high end (LV/Prada) bags that are actually genuinely used and retailing second hand for $1000 despite looking horrible and the stitching is coming out, the colour has flaked off the sides....

• Store LocationCrown Melbourne Australia
Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Interesting design, improving quality

• Store LocationChadstone
Dee
DeeSydney

Thank God they are using mould control in their leather goods

• Store LocationBirkenhead Point

Vera
Vera

Oroton bag: faded fabric

I bought an Oroton Signature O large tote black fabric and leather bag exactly five years ago as I wanted a smart and stylish everyday bag for work and outings. I have looked after it well and, to be honest, I've worked from home the last two years and it's barely been used. However, the fabric has faded to the point it's a mottled brownish colour and looks quite shabby and worn. It's never been in the sun for any length of time and it's kept under my home desk when not in use. To their credit, Oroton reviewed my complaint about the fading but determined it was part of the natural process and wouldn't take the issue further. The bag is destined for the op shop and I won't be buying Oroton again if that is the quality and service on offer.

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Store Locationonline
alison
alisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Oroton Harbourtown Adelaide

very satisfied,Staff very helpful and patient eventhough the store was super busy being christmas, products are beautifully made and of superior quality,The store was exceptionally clean ,and products displayed beautifully and easy to access

• Store LocationHarbourtown Adelaide SA
Mira
MiraSydney, NSW

You have done a winner again Maria

I am always so happy when I go to your store at Homebush because Maria found me a beautiful piece today she always knows what to look for when I walk in she has exquisive taste and knows I love something different ,she made my shopping so easy and pleasurable,because she is so special a wonderful ambassador for Oroton service is always fantastic I love having her fuss over me that is an intitlement when you get old and it is wonderful,I always say I don’t need a therapist when I can visit Maria and have a wonderful day buying beautiful things ,what can make you happier than coming home with fantastic pieces to make you feel so good thank you a hundred times over you are a gem Maria!!!!!!!!

• Store LocationHomebush
Anna Musson
Anna MussonSydney, NSW

Exceptional service 5 ⭐️

Best service we received at DFO Homebush, standout service from Maria who helped us try on items we wouldn’t have thought of, then located our sizes and stayed in touch with us during the week - we went back the following week! This store has the most incredible bargains and excellent quality clothing and goods, worth the trip out just for Oroton. Met the manager Mariannel who was friendly and professional. Well done team.

• Store LocationDFO Homebush
Cat
CatSydney, NSW

Very inflexible online policies

Beautiful products. However for a supposed luxury brand they don’t offer much for their customers online. Many luxury brands I shop from have flexible online returns and promotions, such as free returns (returned in funds, not as credit) or honouring a price if a promotion was missed by a day. Oroton does neither. It’s off putting for regular customers like myself. Shop instore or at DJs where possible!

Lynne
LynneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avery tan oroton cross body bag

My Avery bag was purchased on the 9th of may 2021 the buckle on the bag and only the buckle has black wear marks as if the tan has worn off I took the bag in store the assistant said colour transfer very unhelpful so I contacted oroton online twice quick response but they are not prepared to do anything my bag is leather protected and as I said only the buckle was clever enough to get colour transfer.obviously their bags only last months stay away zero care factor from the company.

• Store LocationHarbour town adelaide
Clare B.
Clare B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic online service- fast and efficient

Ordered mid night Thursday delivered 10.30 Saturday morning. Great product and service. Got me out of trouble for my mother-in-law’s birthday present!

LADC
LADC Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect night out bag

Purchased on Mon evening and gorgeous bag arrived by lunchtime Wed! Very impressed with the delivery. Bag exactly as advertised

Lesa
LesaPerth

Melanie bag

I bought this bag approx 4 years ago and have stored it correctly and have used it approx 5 times. The base of the bag has detached on one end and looks to me like bad workmanship. I have emailed customer care and they have advised that’s it too old to do anything !!!

• Store LocationOnline Oroton
Abbie
Abbie Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I had an issue that was rectified by customer service straight away. They were extremely helpful and professional. Natalie (customer service) and Rene (in store support) were more than accomodating and are an asset to your company. It’s great to see a company having staff with amazing customer service skills!

• Store LocationBirkenhead Point
Caitlin_S
Caitlin_S

Cairns DFO Oroton

Myself and my sister were shopping together and the sales staff Feng was just wonderful. So helpful, not intrusive and very polite. A very large range of beautiful products that end up very well priced after all discounts are applied.

• Store LocationDFO Cairns