Oroton

4.5

Pam

PamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous customer service

I had an issue with the hardware on a bag that I had purchased. Customer care team were excellent and offered a full refund or exchange. Oroton bags are such a high quality product and so classic . Staff in store very helpful as well.

Store LocationDoncaster
Selina

SelinaPerth, WA

Perfect bag immaculately packed

Hello Oroton team

I have received my order and I just wanted to pass on my delight at how my order was wrapped and packed. Such care was taken right down to the tissue paper propping the handle of the bag up. I was utterly impressed and delighted. Please pass on my comments to the kind person who took such great efforts packing my order.

I love my new handbags. It is without a doubt the best handbag I have to date. Fabulous workmanship

Looking forward to my next order.

Have a great day!

mummaof5

mummaof5Sydney, NSW

Absolutely love my Nina crossbody bag. Getting lots of compliments.

Shopped in the Parramatta store and the staff were so kind and helpful, both on the phone and in store. Will definately shop there again.

Store LocationParramatta NSW

Zoie

ZoieMid North Coast, NSW

Best Customer Service Ever

Lenise

LeniseSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service!!

I placed my order over the phone. Not having purchased clothes from Oroton previously, Monica from the Parramatta store guided me. I received my purchase today and it was the perfect fit!

Store LocationParramatta
Mrs Clooney

Mrs ClooneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Long time shopper

I have been buying ( sporadically) OROTON, for over 40 years. I have the first purchase along with all the others.
I purchased a bag online ( that’s a first) and it arrived less than a week after I ordered it.
It was in a huge box and so beautifully wrapped and presented. Even though it was a sale item, there was no scrimping on guarantees and care ... And the bag! , I was over the moon. It’s perfect , in colour, style and quality ...
I’m so impressed. Thank you so much.

Jacqueline P.

Jacqueline P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and terrible customer service

Store LocationBrisbane City

Wrong Item > Right Item and a APOLOGY GIFT

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

DFO Service is the best

Went in to Oroton at DFO on Sunday 12 July and was so impressed by the person who went to no end of trouble to help me. I needed to replace my trusty old Oroton wallet that was 10 years old and the woman who assisted me find a replacement and some other great bargains was so helpful.

Store LocationDFO Homebush

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

not happy

went into oroton Parramatta today as I purchased a gripbag online and wasn't happy with it.i explained to the manager and staff the problem I received nothing but attitude and rudness from them had to go in twice to solve the problem,parramatta oroton as a loyaty customer for more than 20 years in ur store you have lost me as a customer .

Store Locationoroton parramatta nsw
Selina Chang

Selina ChangSydney, NSW

Amazing service and great quality products!

Store LocationOroton at Birkenhead Point Outlet
LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avid Oroton fan

I have my little Oroton collection (photos below). I bought 2 as gifts (photo not here) I bought 1 for myself the gray hand bag (Maison Griptop - Charcoal). I received a bag and wallet as gifts. :) I love Oroton since their products are authentic leather. Glad it comes with dust bag. Quality is really good! The design is sophisticated and chic. Got a variety of bags. I find Oroton as an affordable Aussie luxury brand. Highly satisfied customer and I highly recommend the wide range of products Oroton has to offer.

Spreading Oroton cheer!

In this current climate full of confusion and fear many, including me, are turning to shop online for whatever reason. AMAZING! After a very long week and horrendous 48hrs Oroton's gorgeous packaging with all my goodies arrived and made my heart sing!!!

Thank you Oroton for the gorgeous attire and exceptional customer service.

Loyal customer

Loyal customerIllawarra, NSW

I’m in love with each piece

I am so impressed with Oroton’s stylish range and value for money. Such beauty and quality. It’s hard to choose and when to stop! So proud of this Australian company.

Vvv

VvvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Understanding customer service

I purchased a wallet from Oroton last year, and the printed leather turned grainy and began to rub off within a month. I tolerated it for a while but eventually the wallet began to look quite worn, so I finally contacted customer service. They were understanding, exceptionally clear in their instructions, and they processed the return and refund very quickly. Thanks guys!

Tracey

TraceyVictoria

Perfect customer service

A year ago I purchased a tan hobo bag which I love. While travelling recently the brass ring on one end of the bag broke. I contacted oroton to enquire about purchasing a replacement and Angela from
Customer care was right into it. Sending me two replacement rings at no charge and I got them less than a week after first contact. Fabulous customer service and now a lifetime oroton dedicated customer
Thankyou !

Excellent customer service

Bought a tote bag at the online outlet, however when it arrived there was a white mark all the way down the top. I emailed customer service to find out what I could do. They emailed back almost straight away and let me know that because it was an outlet product I needed to take it to an outlet store for assessment. When I took it in store, the staff were so friendly and helpful. They cleaned up the bag and offered me a new one or I could take the original one. It was all cleaned so I took my original one back. Then online customer service even followed up with me. Don't get customer service like this, very much these days.

Store Locationonline
Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Oroton - Zipper Lever - Breakdown before the Zipper (Under Designed)

My partner brought this Oroton - Ebony Briefcase in black -Leather for $370.00 on sale at Oroton DFO outlet - Homebush Sydney. It was used sparingly for few years and the Metal Zipper Lever Broke down. Possibly the Zipper Lever is Under Designed or defectively manufactured.

Any such costly product Zipper Lever shall not broke down after sparingly used over few years. Leather Bags are purchased to last longer - and any such manufacturer add enough "Factor of Safety" during design so that they do not break down before the Zipper or the Bag itself.

Oroton refused to accept their responsibility and to refer to the technical team to review then design.

Store LocationOroton Factory Outlet - DFO Homebush Sydney

Love my new bag!

Great bag! I love the shape and quality.
Also wonderful customer service and a very nice store to shop through.

I will be buying more Oroton bags again in the future.

Store LocationCanberra DFO

Truly Beautiful Experience in Oroton Westfield Sydney

Great customer service by Anna from Oroton Westfield Sydney. My new Bristol wallet had a small scratch on the inside and she politely offered to exchange my wallet for a new identical wallet, being how luxury sales assistants/managers should be. Had a great chat with her about new fashion trends as well, shows her knowledge of luxury brands in addition to perfect service. Couldn’t be happier, now an Oroton customer for life.

Store LocationOroton Westfield Sydney, Westfield, Corner Pitt Street Mall & Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia