Oroton

Oroton

Natalie L.

Natalie L.Victoria

Always amazing

Have purchased Oroton bags, jewelry and wallets many times, in store and online. I've had a couple incidents where I was given the wrong product or it was left out in an online order, however both times the problem was resolved very easily and with great customer service. Contacting them is easy and their quality is outstanding. I will continue to support Oroton and their amazing products!

Tanya

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Orton

I have been buying Orton for almost 10 years now.

The first Oroton bag I purchased is still in great condition, not one stich out of place, it has been around the world, used as an everyday work bag and been through the washing machine a few times.

Since that first bag, I have purchased many others as well as umbrellas and wallets. Quality is always fantastic and I am happy with service I have received both instore and and online.

Selina

SelinaPerth, WA

Perfect bag immaculately packed

Hello Oroton team

I have received my order and I just wanted to pass on my delight at how my order was wrapped and packed. Such care was taken right down to the tissue paper propping the handle of the bag up. I was utterly impressed and delighted. Please pass on my comments to the kind person who took such great efforts packing my order.

I love my new handbags. It is without a doubt the best handbag I have to date. Fabulous workmanship

Looking forward to my next order.

Have a great day!

Find out how Oroton compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

I ordered the Atlas shopper tote (cognac) online during the Click Frenzy sale. I was surprised when it was delivered to my home in regional NSW within 48 hours. It was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I am thrilled with it! Now I just need some shoes to match ...

mummaof5

mummaof5Sydney, NSW

Absolutely love my Nina crossbody bag. Getting lots of compliments.

Shopped in the Parramatta store and the staff were so kind and helpful, both on the phone and in store. Will definately shop there again.

Store LocationParramatta NSW
Lenise

LeniseSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service!!

I placed my order over the phone. Not having purchased clothes from Oroton previously, Monica from the Parramatta store guided me. I received my purchase today and it was the perfect fit!

Store LocationParramatta
Mrs Clooney

Mrs ClooneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Long time shopper

I have been buying ( sporadically) OROTON, for over 40 years. I have the first purchase along with all the others.
I purchased a bag online ( that’s a first) and it arrived less than a week after I ordered it.
It was in a huge box and so beautifully wrapped and presented. Even though it was a sale item, there was no scrimping on guarantees and care ... And the bag! , I was over the moon. It’s perfect , in colour, style and quality ...
I’m so impressed. Thank you so much.

Jacqueline P.

Jacqueline P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and terrible customer service

Store LocationBrisbane City
Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

DFO Service is the best

Went in to Oroton at DFO on Sunday 12 July and was so impressed by the person who went to no end of trouble to help me. I needed to replace my trusty old Oroton wallet that was 10 years old and the woman who assisted me find a replacement and some other great bargains was so helpful.

Store LocationDFO Homebush

LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avid Oroton fan

I have my little Oroton collection (photos below). I bought 2 as gifts (photo not here) I bought 1 for myself the gray hand bag (Maison Griptop - Charcoal). I received a bag and wallet as gifts. :) I love Oroton since their products are authentic leather. Glad it comes with dust bag. Quality is really good! The design is sophisticated and chic. Got a variety of bags. I find Oroton as an affordable Aussie luxury brand. Highly satisfied customer and I highly recommend the wide range of products Oroton has to offer.

Spreading Oroton cheer!

In this current climate full of confusion and fear many, including me, are turning to shop online for whatever reason. AMAZING! After a very long week and horrendous 48hrs Oroton's gorgeous packaging with all my goodies arrived and made my heart sing!!!

Thank you Oroton for the gorgeous attire and exceptional customer service.

Loyal customer

Loyal customerIllawarra, NSW

I’m in love with each piece

I am so impressed with Oroton’s stylish range and value for money. Such beauty and quality. It’s hard to choose and when to stop! So proud of this Australian company.

Tracey

TraceyVictoria

Perfect customer service

A year ago I purchased a tan hobo bag which I love. While travelling recently the brass ring on one end of the bag broke. I contacted oroton to enquire about purchasing a replacement and Angela from
Customer care was right into it. Sending me two replacement rings at no charge and I got them less than a week after first contact. Fabulous customer service and now a lifetime oroton dedicated customer
Thankyou !

LOVE THIS COMPANY

Recently I lost a handbag screw. I emailed asking where I could purchase another, within 10 hours I received response screw is in mail, with tracking number. Cannot fault the product, staff or service. I own quite number of Oroton items and would never go elsewhere . Full marks on all counts!!

Store LocationOn line/ Miranda/ rhodes
SizingSlightly small
Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Oroton - Zipper Lever - Breakdown before the Zipper (Under Designed)

My partner brought this Oroton - Ebony Briefcase in black -Leather for $370.00 on sale at Oroton DFO outlet - Homebush Sydney. It was used sparingly for few years and the Metal Zipper Lever Broke down. Possibly the Zipper Lever is Under Designed or defectively manufactured.

Any such costly product Zipper Lever shall not broke down after sparingly used over few years. Leather Bags are purchased to last longer - and any such manufacturer add enough "Factor of Safety" during design so that they do not break down before the Zipper or the Bag itself.

Oroton refused to accept their responsibility and to refer to the technical team to review then design.

Store LocationOroton Factory Outlet - DFO Homebush Sydney

Lisa-Jane

Lisa-JaneSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service!

My partner bought me a gorgeous navy blue backpack two years ago. Unfortunately, the backpack broke beyond repair. Oroton provided a credit note for the purchase amount. On visiting the QVB store in Sydney to purchase a new item I received the most professional customer service. I can’t praise this company enough for their outstanding customer service

Love my new bag!

Great bag! I love the shape and quality.
Also wonderful customer service and a very nice store to shop through.

I will be buying more Oroton bags again in the future.

Store LocationCanberra DFO
Audrey

Audrey

Exemplary customer service

I received wonderful custoner service at the Adelaide store when I asked how to use the leather care products. The manager went above and beyond by emailing me details on how to use the products. I'm very happy with my purchase of my Oroton bag and will come back again and again. Thank you Oroton.

Store LocationAdelaide

Truly Beautiful Experience in Oroton Westfield Sydney

Great customer service by Anna from Oroton Westfield Sydney. My new Bristol wallet had a small scratch on the inside and she politely offered to exchange my wallet for a new identical wallet, being how luxury sales assistants/managers should be. Had a great chat with her about new fashion trends as well, shows her knowledge of luxury brands in addition to perfect service. Couldn’t be happier, now an Oroton customer for life.

Store LocationOroton Westfield Sydney, Westfield, Corner Pitt Street Mall & Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia

Excellent customer service

I was served by Katya at the Oroton outlet in David Jones, Chatswood. She went above and beyond in terms of customer service and is a credit to the brand.

Store LocationDavid Jones, Chatswood