Oroton

Oroton

Dana P.

Dana P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Beautiful handbag, elegant, unique design, high-quality product....highly recommend. However,
the reason I returned this handbag was that was hard to comprehend the actual size of it with the information given.

Store LocationOn line
SizingVery small
Zoie

ZoieMid North Coast, NSW

Best Customer Service Ever

Papa Shep

Papa ShepVictoria

Satisfied!

We purchased a number of Oroton bags on line. One arrived with faulty straps. We spoke to Kate and within a few days we received a replacement bag. The customer service was excellent and made very easy with no fuss. We are happy with our purchase and the customer service we received from Oroton.

Store Locationon line

Wrong Item > Right Item and a APOLOGY GIFT

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

not happy

went into oroton Parramatta today as I purchased a gripbag online and wasn't happy with it.i explained to the manager and staff the problem I received nothing but attitude and rudness from them had to go in twice to solve the problem,parramatta oroton as a loyaty customer for more than 20 years in ur store you have lost me as a customer .

Store Locationoroton parramatta nsw
Vvv

VvvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Understanding customer service

I purchased a wallet from Oroton last year, and the printed leather turned grainy and began to rub off within a month. I tolerated it for a while but eventually the wallet began to look quite worn, so I finally contacted customer service. They were understanding, exceptionally clear in their instructions, and they processed the return and refund very quickly. Thanks guys!

Excellent customer service

Bought a tote bag at the online outlet, however when it arrived there was a white mark all the way down the top. I emailed customer service to find out what I could do. They emailed back almost straight away and let me know that because it was an outlet product I needed to take it to an outlet store for assessment. When I took it in store, the staff were so friendly and helpful. They cleaned up the bag and offered me a new one or I could take the original one. It was all cleaned so I took my original one back. Then online customer service even followed up with me. Don't get customer service like this, very much these days.

Store Locationonline
Chu

ChuSydney, NSW

Return policy/ sign up trap

I purchased something online and I signed up to get $30 off the product. I received my item and it wasnt right for me so went to the store to return it. I was told because I had got a $30 OFF the full price it was considered a sale item therefore the only option given was a store credit.

My point is what company nowadays refuse to refund you? We are in the 21st century, Even luxury brands refund you.

I really liked some of the stuff they do but now after this experience I won't
buy again until they change the return policy.

Store LocationWestfield Pitt street
SizingSlightly large

Fantastic Service!

The Staff at Oroton Westfield are so friendly and helpful and really interested in their Customers and really go the extra mile to give great Service. They are so warm and friendly and the Shop is beautifully presented with lovely products. Very happy Customer!

Store LocationWestfield Sydney

Find out how Oroton compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

At the Carindale store , for the great service , I recently had to return a faulty product to the store , your service and help was excellent thank you A .Shelley

Store LocationCarindale qld
Lisa H.

Lisa H.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Having bought many bags at Oroton over the years, I expected better customer service when I tried to return a bag for an exchange recently. I had the receipt but not the tags. I spent $395 yet they would not exchange the bag without the tags. Will never buy from Oroton again

Store LocationWarringah Mall
Michas R.

Michas R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Oroton go above and beyond for their customers.

Store LocationOroton - Pacific Fair store
Jess

Jess

Terrible customer service

Bought a lady’s bag on Friday night, took it out from the bag on Sunday night and found a default. I brought it back to Cairns DFO store and the seller refused to exchange as they thought it was due to my misuse/wear and tear not quality default.
This brand does not have any warranty, once you walk out of the door, they have nothing to do with it.
Treat customers as liars as apparently their bags are in perfect condition, any default would be made by the customer.
THINK: if something wear and tear in 2 days, is this thing of good quality?
Contacted the head office and ‘luckily’ I had it exchanged.

Store LocationCairns DFO
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Just want to commend the Oroton customer service team. They were extremely helpful and fast to respond to my problem. Thank you Melanie and Peter, you resolved my issue on the spot and were lovely to deal with. I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and now I know why. Excellent customer service provided each time I deal with your team.

Store LocationHomebush outlet
Sally

Sally

Such professional customer service!

On purchasing a clutch for my daughters 21st I found it to be faulty. I emailed customer service and their response was extremely prompt and extremely helpful. On Angela's recommendation I took the clutch into the Burnside store and was served by Courtney. Courtney assured me that I would receive a replacement clutch from Harbour Town within a few days. Her only concern was that it wouldn't be in time for my daughters 21st! Such wonderful warm customer service. Its so refreshing to deal with such professionalism.

Rita

RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty Bag Resolution

I want to say thank you to Ashley & Angela at Customer Service for their quick and efficient handling of a problem I had with a faulty bag. Once the problem was brought up to them , they handled it quickly and a resolution was achieved efficiently. Well done to an Australian company & their great staff. Have been a customer for many years and will continue to buy their fantastic products.
Rita

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Customer Service - AMAZING!

Extremely approachable staff at Oroton Miranda with my concerns i had around product quality of my black tote bag. The representative quickly looked up my details, when it was ordered, and told me there would be a brand new one for me in store on Friday. I then got a call on Friday and collected on Saturday. Seamless and excellent customer service. Really sets Oroton apart from other brands.