Oroton

Oroton (page 2 of 10)

Ilookpoor
Ilookpoor

Beware returns policy

Don’t be fooled and buy online. You will end up with a credit note if you need to return anything that can only be used online, not in store, so you’ll end up paying a fortune on freight. Go into the store and buy what you can see. Their website is deceiving, the colours are all wrong.

Clare B.
Clare B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic online service- fast and efficient

Ordered mid night Thursday delivered 10.30 Saturday morning. Great product and service. Got me out of trouble for my mother-in-law’s birthday present!

Can't wait to get it I'm so excited and customer team were great

All the above I am very satisfied and I couldn't be any more happier the customer team here were great and helpful

LADC
LADC Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect night out bag

Purchased on Mon evening and gorgeous bag arrived by lunchtime Wed! Very impressed with the delivery. Bag exactly as advertised

Lesa
LesaPerth

Melanie bag

I bought this bag approx 4 years ago and have stored it correctly and have used it approx 5 times. The base of the bag has detached on one end and looks to me like bad workmanship. I have emailed customer care and they have advised that’s it too old to do anything !!!

Abbie
Abbie Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I had an issue that was rectified by customer service straight away. They were extremely helpful and professional. Natalie (customer service) and Rene (in store support) were more than accomodating and are an asset to your company. It’s great to see a company having staff with amazing customer service skills!

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Website is misleading with delivery times and inflexible with cancelling orders

Website says dispatch within one to two business days but only after contacting customer support do you find out that it will take another 3-5 days for delivery. So you are potentially looking at 7 days!

After finding that out, I said I wanted to just pick it up from local Oroton store (they still get to keep my money!) but they said they were unable to contact the warehouse to stop the dispatch. How ridiculous is that! (I could understand if it has already been dispatched).

Store LocationOnline Store
Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lost delivery - no compensation, no replacement

Oroton have refused to compensate / replace my lost purchase. The delivery was signed for by someone not me. And they are refusing to replace lost / stolen purchase.

Caitlin_S
Caitlin_S

Cairns DFO Oroton

Myself and my sister were shopping together and the sales staff Feng was just wonderful. So helpful, not intrusive and very polite. A very large range of beautiful products that end up very well priced after all discounts are applied.

Gillian N
Gillian NSydney

Great customer service at DFO Homebush

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Quality products

Recently visited the Sydney Westfield store and had a great experience. The young lady who served me was super helpful and knew her products. Recommended.

Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always a favourite!

I have several bags that have stood the test of time although I do look after them. No issues so far and I love the quality of the materials used. I also regularly buy gifts for friends, cosmetic bags, umbrellas or coin purses as I know they are always appreciated for their quality and design. I usually shop at the DFO store or in Myer & DJ and the staff are always very engaging and really helpful in assisting with selections.

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

poor quality

I bought a Melanie style handbag . Admittedly it is about 4 years old , but very lightly used and the stitching has come away, near the base of the bag I went back to the store and was virtually told " bad luck " . This is not good enough . The bag cost Aus $495 .
Poor quality Oroton , a brand that has been held in the highest esteem in Australia --what has happened ?

bobby G
bobby GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Back from the Dead like a Phoenix

mia
mia

Wear and tear....really?

Great customer service via chat

Customer service (by Jenny) was outstanding. I had a problem with exchanging an item and Jenny was incredibly helpful and resolved my problem

Natalie L.
Natalie L.Victoria

Always amazing

Have purchased Oroton bags, jewelry and wallets many times, in store and online. I've had a couple incidents where I was given the wrong product or it was left out in an online order, however both times the problem was resolved very easily and with great customer service. Contacting them is easy and their quality is outstanding. I will continue to support Oroton and their amazing products!

Dana P.
Dana P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Beautiful handbag, elegant, unique design, high-quality product....highly recommend. However,
the reason I returned this handbag was that was hard to comprehend the actual size of it with the information given.

Pam
PamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous customer service

I had an issue with the hardware on a bag that I had purchased. Customer care team were excellent and offered a full refund or exchange. Oroton bags are such a high quality product and so classic . Staff in store very helpful as well.

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Orton

I have been buying Orton for almost 10 years now.

The first Oroton bag I purchased is still in great condition, not one stich out of place, it has been around the world, used as an everyday work bag and been through the washing machine a few times.

Since that first bag, I have purchased many others as well as umbrellas and wallets. Quality is always fantastic and I am happy with service I have received both instore and and online.

Selina
SelinaPerth, WA

Perfect bag immaculately packed

Hello Oroton team

I have received my order and I just wanted to pass on my delight at how my order was wrapped and packed. Such care was taken right down to the tissue paper propping the handle of the bag up. I was utterly impressed and delighted. Please pass on my comments to the kind person who took such great efforts packing my order.

I love my new handbags. It is without a doubt the best handbag I have to date. Fabulous workmanship

Looking forward to my next order.

Have a great day!

Rony R.
Rony R.Sydney, NSW

Cassia Texture Medium Shoulder Bag

I have received the bag however I’m not happy with the Gold, it’s tarnished. And bent.
the bag isn’t worth the money. The hard ware looks terrible, very disappointed.
I will return the bag.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

I ordered the Atlas shopper tote (cognac) online during the Click Frenzy sale. I was surprised when it was delivered to my home in regional NSW within 48 hours. It was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I am thrilled with it! Now I just need some shoes to match ...

mumma5
mumma5Sydney, NSW

Absolutely love my Nina crossbody bag. Getting lots of compliments.

Shopped in the Parramatta store and the staff were so kind and helpful, both on the phone and in store. Will definately shop there again.

RLMK
RLMKNsw

rare find in customer service