Oroton

Oroton (page 2 of 10)

Kate is fantastic

I had an issue with checkout and Kate was fast to deal with it. It's the best customer service I've received in a long time. Kate is professional, efficient and genuinely cares about the customer, and that energy really hits home. Oroton, she's a star player, please ensure you look after her; Kate is highly 'poachworthy'.
The items arrived well packaged and protected and all in order.

Poor quality and finish

I purchased a $600 leather weekender bag online for a specific upcoming occasion. The finish on the bag is extremely poor and does not come close to the Oroton standards I have experienced with other handbags. Exposed glue, scratches, paint/ dye missing in numerous places. I am not satisfied with Oroton’s return offering to post the bag back and purchased another bag from a store. I would be out of pocket $1200 until the refund clears. Sorry Oroton I choose to support Australian businesses first and foremost however your quality control and poor refunds offering has not met my expectations.

Returning a faulty product

i had cause recently to need to return a product. customer service were fantastic about the whole procedure, and returning the product to a particular store and exchanging it for another was seemlessly simple. nothing was a problem in dealing with customer service by email and the actual store. loved this service

On line orering out of time

I was ordering items on line and ran out of time at checkout by 2 minutes. Sale finished at 12.00 midnight. I called customer service the next day and spoke to Kate. She was very nice and professional and advised she will look into it. I had a response within 1 hour from her. I have been a customer with Oroton for a long time so I was pleased to receive that kind of positive and quick outcome.

Prompt customer service after problem with online non delivery

After buying a handbag online and it seemingly going astray after an extended time I rand customer service and Kate was very helpful and organised a replacement immediately. The next day it arrived. Very happy with the prompt and efficient customer service. Nice to speak to someone in this country and not in another time zone! Thank you

Excellent quality and customer service

I am a fan of Oroton products and have been happy with the quality of its products. Moreover their customer service is excellent. Have no problems contacting them and getting prompt responses. I have peace of mind buying Oroton products.

Won't change online order

Ridiculous online service. I chose a bag and matching wallet for my sister's birthday then decided to change the colour. This was on the same day. I was told by the online help that the order had gone to the warehouse and couldn't be changed. I had to wait for it to arrive and then send it back. I ended up buying the other colour as well so I didn't miss out as the bag and wallet were on sale. Crazy!!
This was after buying another bag and then three weeks later being told it was no longer available. I will be very wary of buying online at Oroton again. You never move up the queue when you call despite waiting too long on the phone and they don't answer emails promptly.

Amazing customer service

I received great customer service from Kate in guest relations and wanted to leave a review as she went the extra mile for my Christmas Order

Amazing customer service and put all my stress relating to Christmas Shopping at ease!

Thanks Oroton Team and especially Kate

Neoprene backpack

I purchased the neoprene backpack from the Oroton store in Birkenhead Point. Two days later I used it for travelling to work for the first time and it kept on sliding off my shoulders. I own a number of backpacks and have never experienced this issue. The backstraps on the bag are too wide and just continue to fall off the shoulders. I asked a friend to try it out for a week and she had the same issue. If there was testing done, this would have been the first thing that should have been picked up. Secondly, the straps can't be adjusted for a smaller fit.

Epic speed for a trans-Tasman delivery

Spotted a bag on a trip to Australia, and regretted not buying it, so bought it online at 9am on Wednesday morning. Bag was delivered to me at 2pm the next day - amazing speed! And even more amazing given that I live at the other end of NZ from where the bag will have entered the country. And I love my bag!

Brilliant service, ordered on the Monday and delivered 9 am Wednesday morning. Very straightforward.

Delighted as I shopped in your outlet store and got 50% off the most fabulous bag.
Great selections and easy to use sit eand check out.

Great customer service

The girls at the Macquarie Centre store were lovely and very helpful. It’s very clear and appreciated when people are passionate about their job and products that they are selling.

Excellent customer service.

I recently purchased a mini backpack from Oroton. I loved this bag! It was the perfect size and it was so comfortable and stylish. Only problem was one of the straps became loose so Oroton was very helpful in assisting me find my receipt and allowed me to return the item and get a credit note. The customer service is excellent. I dealt with a few staff members and all were happy to help.

Burwood Westfield Oroton staffs are caring and helpful

Staffs were able to assist me instantly - they were patient, loving and helpful, I LOVE Oroton and will support it with no doubt.

Disappointment

Amazed that you can have an order “confirmed” and 5 days later be told that even though the stock was available at the time of online purchase the warehouse staff have been unable to locate items to fulfill the order. And it’s going to take a further 3 to 5 days for money to be refunded. Someone needs to sort out their stock-tracking systems.

Issues resolved

I appreciate that when two of our bags were
Starting to have issues with binding etc Oroton were happy to exchange or refund the purchase
Bronwyn

Excellent customer service!!

Was looking to buy a wallet online only for it to be sold out. I contacted customer service and they were able to locate one for me. The customer service girls were excellent and very friendly! Definitely a happy customer!

Product review

Beautifully made products and high quality leather. An oroton bag always makes my outfit - perfect balance between on trend and timeliness. Thanks O team :-)

Fabulous Customer Service Online

Love the Oroton product and love the online service. Always prompt and helpful. Nothing is a bother - thank you!

Fantastic service, thank you :)

My experience in the Miranda store was absolutely wonderful. Thank you Zahraa for your overwhelming desire to help others. I left your store feeling good, satisfied and heard. Thank you

I have just bought the hobo oreton bag online from David Jones an whilst doing the zipper up it has come off the zip track. I have put it back on however do you think the zipper is faulty ? And should I return it ?

My new Oraton umbrella does not closed automatically after being opened. Looks like the closing device at the top is broken or got stuck. How and whom can fix this? I bought it a few months ago from main Myer store in CBD Sydney.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with your umbrella. Please take your product with receipt back to the store you purchased from and the team will be able to assess this for you. Peter, Oroton.Thanks Peter. I don't think I have kept the receipt. It's from Myer main store Opp Town Hall. How can I get it fix? I really like the colour.If you can send through some photos of the umbrella to customerservice@oroton.com and outline the problems you're experiencing, the team will be able to look into this further for you. Peter, Oroton.

I have had my red phone wallet for a year and it is getting rather grubby how do you suggest that I can clean in it? Thanks, Mary
Hi Mary, we carry a range of care products in store and online at Oroton.com. I suggest visiting your closest Oroton store where the team will be able to assess your product and offer advice. Peter, Oroton.

Similar listings