Oroton

Oroton (page 2 of 12)

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (32) · Slightly large (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (93%) · Not as advertised (7%)

Return policy is flawed

Oroton does not give refund on any non-full price items which I believe it is not compliant to the ACL. Their products are not cheap even on sale. Sometimes online shopping comes with a few surprises (e.g. not what you imagine), and in-store shopping is not always a possible option for many people. I do not need a store credit, I need the right product. Now I just have 200 odd dollars at Oroton's account without having a suitable product.

Store LocationOroton's online shop

Athena.A

Athena.ASydney

Products are not well made

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Naomi

NaomiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Buying the best bag ever and a wallet to boot!

I was looking for a black day bag that would hold my MacBook Pro (13") and Saskia at Brookvale Oroton helped me find just the right bag. It was spacious but not too big. Understated yet stylish. Soft leather, zipper to keep things in, and little metal feet on the bag to protect it from the floor, basically everything you'd ever need. I also bought a gorgeous light aqua wallet that feels comfy in your hand. All with Saskia's help, she was brilliant!

Michas R.

Michas R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Oroton go above and beyond for their customers.

Store LocationOroton - Pacific Fair store

So Impressed

Was so impressed with Anna at the Myer Pitt Street store. Loveliest saleswoman ever. I am also incredibly impressed with the quality of the bag I bought. It's the most I have ever spent on a bag, but it's 1000x worth it. First time customer for Oroton and I love it.

Store LocationMyer Pitt Street

Jess

Jess

Terrible customer service

Bought a lady’s bag on Friday night, took it out from the bag on Sunday night and found a default. I brought it back to Cairns DFO store and the seller refused to exchange as they thought it was due to my misuse/wear and tear not quality default.
This brand does not have any warranty, once you walk out of the door, they have nothing to do with it.
Treat customers as liars as apparently their bags are in perfect condition, any default would be made by the customer.
THINK: if something wear and tear in 2 days, is this thing of good quality?
Contacted the head office and ‘luckily’ I had it exchanged.

Store LocationCairns DFO

Susan

Susan

DFO Brisbane

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Max and Josh from DFO Brisbane. You guys are amazing and were so helpful when I needed assistance. Will definitely be back. Thanks again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Just want to commend the Oroton customer service team. They were extremely helpful and fast to respond to my problem. Thank you Melanie and Peter, you resolved my issue on the spot and were lovely to deal with. I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and now I know why. Excellent customer service provided each time I deal with your team.

Store LocationHomebush outlet

CienSydney

Terrible quality customer service

Sorry, but I really have to give 1 star for Oroton QVB store. Worst customer service ever. I really mean it EVER. I was in the middle of a conversation with one of the staff while holding a purse bag i intended to purchase. When i was about to purchase the bag, another staff came over snatched the bag off my hand and said "sorry sold out".. ????? Seriously Oroton? Come on bring up your customer service level!

Cien

Just a note - this happened on 2017.. Never set my foot in the shop ever since..

SharlesB

SharlesBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst umbrella ever!

Went to use my umbrella for the first time and it didn't even get there, it broke on opening. Really not happy, seeing as it was the most expensive umbrella I have bought. I was so excited because it looks really good in tartan design, but no good if it doesn't work.

I had a great experience shopping at the Oroton store in Sydney. The store assistant Katrina went above and beyond!

The store was easy to navigate, we had the right amount of assistance, the other customers in the store were all managed in a timely and professional way. The product range was great.

Store LocationSydney Westfield

Such professional customer service!

On purchasing a clutch for my daughters 21st I found it to be faulty. I emailed customer service and their response was extremely prompt and extremely helpful. On Angela's recommendation I took the clutch into the Burnside store and was served by Courtney. Courtney assured me that I would receive a replacement clutch from Harbour Town within a few days. Her only concern was that it wouldn't be in time for my daughters 21st! Such wonderful warm customer service. Its so refreshing to deal with such professionalism.

Store LocationOnline

Avril B.

Avril B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer service!

I purchased a pair of Oroton sunglasses last year. Unfortunately a screw fell out and I could no longer wear them, after talking with the customer service team via email they said if I go into a store they could help me send them away for repair. To my delight the beautiful ladies at castle towers fixed my sunglasses on the spot.
I was very impressed with the high level of customer care from the online team to the girls in store.
Thanks again from one very happy customer!
R

Store LocationCastle towers

Trish

Trish

Exceptional service every visit - Mac Ctr North Ryde NSW

I had lost my love for Oroton over the last few years. Until this year, I went into your store at Christmas NY time and was served by Solmaz. Her customer service was exceptional. She was professional, friendly, helpful & a wealth of knowledge on all your products. I’ve since been served by her on another two separate occasions and each time she’s been exceptional. I’ve walked away extremely happy with my choice of purchase.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Thanks to Elaine Wilson from the Indooroopilly store for the most amazing service and professionalism. She chased down a bag for me and had it shipped to the Indooroopilly store. There were very few left, but she persisted and found one for me. I was very impressed.

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Rita

RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty Bag Resolution

I want to say thank you to Ashley & Angela at Customer Service for their quick and efficient handling of a problem I had with a faulty bag. Once the problem was brought up to them , they handled it quickly and a resolution was achieved efficiently. Well done to an Australian company & their great staff. Have been a customer for many years and will continue to buy their fantastic products.
Rita

mhall

mhallSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service at Oroton head office

I just wanted to share my positive experience with Oroton. I emailled Head Office regarding an issue I had with a purchase and in less than 1/2 hour, Angela (Client Advisor) responded and offered a solution.

I have purchased many products over the years and have never had any other concerns with the quality. After today's fast turnaround and level of service, I continue to be impressed. Thank you.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Faulty Bag Resolution

Thank you very much.

Your Oroton Group Customer Service has been exemplary!

Efficient, timely, helpful and accommodating.

I'm feeling very satisfied and happy with the attention I have received from all client advisors involved in my communication chain.

Beckstar

BeckstarWitta

Timeless Totes

Superior Quality Ladies Leather Handbags, that are timeless, yet fashionable. They are extremely durable and certainly stand up to the amount of things I constantly put in my bags. The Totes are a must have every day piece.

Store LocationChermside

Stavroula

StavroulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Employee Review

Just a quick thank you to Angela Amato at DFO Moorabbin who has been serving me for the past 10 years at Chadstone & DFO. I am a fussy shopper and she always takes her time & shows patience & kindness when serving me. Her knowledge of new & old products is EXCEPTIONAL & she even knows all about the history of Oroton & Mesh. I can clearly see she has a Passion for Oroton? Her product knowledge on mesh & vintance pieces is very rare and I lover to hear her stories.

Store LocationDFO MOORABBIN