Oroton

Oroton (page 3 of 11)

Lisa-Jane
Lisa-JaneSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service!

My partner bought me a gorgeous navy blue backpack two years ago. Unfortunately, the backpack broke beyond repair. Oroton provided a credit note for the purchase amount. On visiting the QVB store in Sydney to purchase a new item I received the most professional customer service. I can’t praise this company enough for their outstanding customer service

Love my new bag!

Great bag! I love the shape and quality.
Also wonderful customer service and a very nice store to shop through.

I will be buying more Oroton bags again in the future.

AndreaBRIDGEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got there in the end!

I originally bought a bag, which flipped open and tipped forward, resulted in everything falling out, each time I used it. I called to find out how to get a refund... but was told the bag would only be accepted for a full refund if in new, wrapped and unused condition. I explained that I couldn’t possibly know the bag would flip open on use, if I hadn’t used it. After much arguing, I asked for a Manager. The bag was finally refunded in full, and I then found they’d come out with a similar one - but which works perfectly... so I bought that one instead. Didn’t need the hassle, Oroton. Your products are great, but your customer care? Not so much!

Audrey
Audrey

Exemplary customer service

I received wonderful custoner service at the Adelaide store when I asked how to use the leather care products. The manager went above and beyond by emailing me details on how to use the products. I'm very happy with my purchase of my Oroton bag and will come back again and again. Thank you Oroton.

Truly Beautiful Experience in Oroton Westfield Sydney

Great customer service by Anna from Oroton Westfield Sydney. My new Bristol wallet had a small scratch on the inside and she politely offered to exchange my wallet for a new identical wallet, being how luxury sales assistants/managers should be. Had a great chat with her about new fashion trends as well, shows her knowledge of luxury brands in addition to perfect service. Couldn’t be happier, now an Oroton customer for life.

Sonia from Melbourne
Sonia from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For 40+ years, I have been very happy with my Oroton bags.

Hi Jenny,
Thank you so much for your amazing customer support.
Also, I would like to mention that the customer service at Essendon DFO, has, is and continues to be nothing short of first class.
The managers there, Kyla and Tahlia went out of their way on very busy days (26 and 27 December) to help me, and they were soooo patient and kind.
All the staff there just make you feel very special and appreciated, so congratulations for the amazing team you have.
Thanks again, and I am very happy to continue my 40+ years of joy with Oroton.
The products are always exceptional quality, easy to find and there is a good variety of choice in styles and prices. Many people comment on how nice my Oroton bags are.
Regards
Sonia

Mazza
MazzaSydney, NSW

Deplorable customer service

Excellent customer service

I was served by Katya at the Oroton outlet in David Jones, Chatswood. She went above and beyond in terms of customer service and is a credit to the brand.

Very bad customer Service!

after purchasing my bag, I found one scratch on the top hem. The manager of the store told me I must pay extra for any exchange as the sales period is over! I have to pay more because of the factory fault! Their customer service is awful! I am disappointed!

Chu
ChuSydney, NSW

Return policy/ sign up trap

I purchased something online and I signed up to get $30 off the product. I received my item and it wasnt right for me so went to the store to return it. I was told because I had got a $30 OFF the full price it was considered a sale item therefore the only option given was a store credit.

My point is what company nowadays refuse to refund you? We are in the 21st century, Even luxury brands refund you.

I really liked some of the stuff they do but now after this experience I won't
buy again until they change the return policy.

Taryn
Taryn

Oroton customer service was a great help!

I contacted customer service due to a defect in two of my bags and they dealt with my matter very professionally and I am pleased with the outcome, thanks Oroton!

Margot Drum bag is perfect!

I purchased the Margot Drum bag in Whisky online. It is exquisite, beautifully made, and extremely elegant. The quality and design is exceptional for the price making it very good value. It was sent lighting fast and incredibly well packaged, even better than Net a porter. The online chat service was very helpful.

awiseowl
awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Oroton Outlet Online

Often come here to look for pressies.
Have bought quite a few things here.
From leather totes, leather clutches, leather satchels to make up cases.
We can only afford to shop at the outlet & when they are on sale.
Sometimes I have caught them inflating prices so they can discount them so now I take note of their prices before their so call sales.
Some sales of course are genuine though & when they are I totally stock up.
A bit of luxury affordable for ordinary people like us : )
My sisters got me onto this brand, we all have hand bags that have lasted for years.
I do feel for shops nowadays, must be so hard to stay afloat when you have so much competition.

JOSIANE
JOSIANEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oroton Cruise Clutch

I was searching for a red Clutch and only the Nunawading Store had it. Unfortunately I was unable to get there due to the distance. I spoke to Customer Service online assist and an extremely helpful Melanie was liaising with me and help me find the bag.. Melanie went beyond and above customer service.
Vicky as well at the store was Extremely helpful.. They both deserve to be well recognised by the Company as GREAT customer service is so rare nowadays.
I am having my bag mailed today.. Happy , happy.

anralusa
anralusaIllawarra, NSW

Dedicated shopper

I am an Oroton super shopper. I love their bags and wallets. I had one bad experience when I wallet I adored sold out between online ordering and dispatch. I got over it and bought another. These things happen. Angela in customer service is amazing and went over and above to solve a small problem of my own making. Thank you.

Fantastic Service!

The Staff at Oroton Westfield are so friendly and helpful and really interested in their Customers and really go the extra mile to give great Service. They are so warm and friendly and the Shop is beautifully presented with lovely products. Very happy Customer!

Shopaholic
ShopaholicVictoria

Excellent product

Thankyou to the team at Myer Oroton for their exceptional customer service, team members warmly greeted me and together with their great customer service and fantastic product knowledge made my shopping in store experience more enjoyable.

Fantastic service

Thanks to the team at oroton Liverpool outlet for their friendly service. Everyone there are always so helpful. The presentation of the new shop looks so amazing and I am so happy with the quality of my purchases.
Debbie

At the Carindale store , for the great service , I recently had to return a faulty product to the store , your service and help was excellent thank you A .Shelley

Lisa H.
Lisa H.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Having bought many bags at Oroton over the years, I expected better customer service when I tried to return a bag for an exchange recently. I had the receipt but not the tags. I spent $395 yet they would not exchange the bag without the tags. Will never buy from Oroton again

Best brand you can get!

I have been a loyal customer of Oroton over 10 years, love the products, brand and excellent service. The leather products are made to last forever, great price and material compare with other high-end brand. I introduced Oroton to my family and many friends and everyone are in love with it. Thanks for such an amazing product with affordable price :) I highly recommend it if you havent have one yet.

A very happy customer :)

Bad Quality Jewellery

I bought a ring from Oroton and was specifically told the gold plating would not rub off, and if it did I would get a full refund. Truth behold the gold rubbed off and I was only allowed store credit and it took months to process.

Return policy is flawed

Oroton does not give refund on any non-full price items which I believe it is not compliant to the ACL. Their products are not cheap even on sale. Sometimes online shopping comes with a few surprises (e.g. not what you imagine), and in-store shopping is not always a possible option for many people. I do not need a store credit, I need the right product. Now I just have 200 odd dollars at Oroton's account without having a suitable product.

Athena.A
Athena.ASydney

Products are not well made

Naomi
NaomiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Buying the best bag ever and a wallet to boot!

I was looking for a black day bag that would hold my MacBook Pro (13") and Saskia at Brookvale Oroton helped me find just the right bag. It was spacious but not too big. Understated yet stylish. Soft leather, zipper to keep things in, and little metal feet on the bag to protect it from the floor, basically everything you'd ever need. I also bought a gorgeous light aqua wallet that feels comfy in your hand. All with Saskia's help, she was brilliant!