Oroton

3.0

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Thanks to Elaine Wilson from the Indooroopilly store for the most amazing service and professionalism. She chased down a bag for me and had it shipped to the Indooroopilly store. There were very few left, but she persisted and found one for me. I was very impressed.

Rita

RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty Bag Resolution

I want to say thank you to Ashley & Angela at Customer Service for their quick and efficient handling of a problem I had with a faulty bag. Once the problem was brought up to them , they handled it quickly and a resolution was achieved efficiently. Well done to an Australian company & their great staff. Have been a customer for many years and will continue to buy their fantastic products.
Rita

mhall

mhallSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service at Oroton head office

I just wanted to share my positive experience with Oroton. I emailled Head Office regarding an issue I had with a purchase and in less than 1/2 hour, Angela (Client Advisor) responded and offered a solution.

I have purchased many products over the years and have never had any other concerns with the quality. After today's fast turnaround and level of service, I continue to be impressed. Thank you.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Faulty Bag Resolution

Thank you very much.

Your Oroton Group Customer Service has been exemplary!

Efficient, timely, helpful and accommodating.

I'm feeling very satisfied and happy with the attention I have received from all client advisors involved in my communication chain.

Beckstar

BeckstarWitta

Timeless Totes

Superior Quality Ladies Leather Handbags, that are timeless, yet fashionable. They are extremely durable and certainly stand up to the amount of things I constantly put in my bags. The Totes are a must have every day piece.

Stavroula

StavroulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Employee Review

Just a quick thank you to Angela Amato at DFO Moorabbin who has been serving me for the past 10 years at Chadstone & DFO. I am a fussy shopper and she always takes her time & shows patience & kindness when serving me. Her knowledge of new & old products is EXCEPTIONAL & she even knows all about the history of Oroton & Mesh. I can clearly see she has a Passion for Oroton? Her product knowledge on mesh & vintance pieces is very rare and I lover to hear her stories.

Skye

SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service @ Robina Store

Highly recommend visiting Beth @ the Robina Town Centre Store. She is very knowledgeable about products, willing to take the time to help you make the right choice and her follow up is impeccable!

Customer Service - AMAZING!

Extremely approachable staff at Oroton Miranda with my concerns i had around product quality of my black tote bag. The representative quickly looked up my details, when it was ordered, and told me there would be a brand new one for me in store on Friday. I then got a call on Friday and collected on Saturday. Seamless and excellent customer service. Really sets Oroton apart from other brands.

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service at Gold Coast Harbourtown

The ladies who work at the Harbourtown store were absolutely amazing, patient, and friendly while I was trying to decide on purchasing a purse. Would definitely recommend, and will definitely be going back. The purse was lovely and perfect for the purposes I needed it for

Leanne

LeannePerth, WA

Excellent Service

I wanted to exchange a beautiful bag that was gifted to me. I already had a bag in that colour so wanted to change the colour. I contacted customer support and Angela was amazing. She was able to organise for me to exchange the bag, found the stores in my state that had them, and when I told her which one I would go to, she contacted them. When I arrived at the store they knew who I was and the exchange happened without any problems. The staff at WaterTown were also extremely helpful and friendly. All I can say is thank you,thank you,thank you. You are amazing! I’ll definitely shop Oroton.

Oroton Umbrella - Terrible Quality!

I purchased online, which was a fine experience.
The quality of the umbrella purchased however has been very disappointing. Very flimsy, doesn’t stay up, has broken numerous times in the first 6 months of owning it. For an item that a lot of people seem to have, I expected better. My experience with a cheaper pharmacy umbrella has been substantially better.

Love my new purse

My online experience and customer contact with Ortoton was excellent...(Angela) and I love my new purse.
Thank you Oroton ...I will be shopping online again soon.
Kind regards Meredith

Oroton Online Bait & Switch Bad Business Tactics

Spent a lot of time searching for ideal gift for daughter about to turn 18. With family contributions, and the Oroton Sale, seemed we had found the perfect bag and purse combo for a young woman.

Only to find, as Online Sales Assistant puts it, “Unfortunately, our online sales can end at any moment”. This found out when trying to check out the $600 combo, only to suddenly find it is $800.

Without eye for changing details, we could have been ripped off $200+, by what we thought was a leading reputable brand within Australia. Looks like they now only lead at cheating.

golste0

golste0

Poor online service

Poor Service

i ordered a wallet on line boxing day the email said it would be delivered in 3-5 day 11 days later and 1 email message not returned 1 phone call not returned and another call on hold for 38 min i was told i would get an email advising me what was going on. then i get an email saying they were out of stock and i could get free shipping if i placed another order.

Jen

JenBrisbane

Bag disintegrating within 6 months BUT outstanding service from Oroton

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customer

Poor service

After 2 weeks waiting for a parcel they said it was delivered then told me ask my housemates which i did before i contacted oroton and dhl twice each, i could not get answers from anyone you said call dhl dhl said call oroton. Then i was told to open an investigation to get answers and also went to my second option of parcel point pick up where the person did not speak English spent 1 whole day looking for a parcel. Poor service from oroton and dhl i will never buy online again thanks for a terrible experience i could not get any answers when i was the one who purchased and the delivery had to be signed for.

Worst terrible customer experience

I went to exchange the clutch I bought on Boxing Day due to small scratch in Westfield Sydney store. When I asked for the exchange, the service and the staff attitude was terrible. She looked down at me and didn’t even say thank you. Definitely wont be back to the store in Westfiled Sydney

Excellent Customer Service at the Liverpool 2170 store

Super easy to navigate, plenty of parking. Great customer service and a range of items. Also many sales, so grab a bargain here this Xmas!

Exemlary service at Birkenhead store!!!