Oroton

Oroton

Bella

BellaSydney, NSW

Neoprene backpack

I purchased the neoprene backpack from the Oroton store in Birkenhead Point. Two days later I used it for travelling to work for the first time and it kept on sliding off my shoulders. I own a number of backpacks and have never experienced this issue. The backstraps on the bag are too wide and just continue to fall off the shoulders. I asked a friend to try it out for a week and she had the same issue. If there was testing done, this would have been the first thing that should have been picked up. Secondly, the straps can't be adjusted for a smaller fit.

Step One Bamboo Underwear

Looking for Underwear Shops & Brands?

Read the reviews for Step One Bamboo Underwear

8,418 reviews
Ad
Trevor

TrevorPerth

Online store and stock issues

Our orders were unfulfilled due to poor integration between online store and warehouse stock. Items were refunded but disappointing that majority of Australian retailers are falling behind overseas competitors in terms of online retail experience.

Update: Oroton's CEO offer his apology for the current issues with their warehouse and they are in the process of fixing these issues. Upgrading review for the personal touch from the management.

Terrible reviews, results in me purchasing from Coach

I bought a handbag in early 2016 that I really liked, and I was thinking of purchasing another, but after reading terrible reviews about the return policy even fro defective goods, I decided to go with Coach. Coach also have beautiful handbags, and have a superb return policy... In addition, they ship for free and will even pay for the return for an unused bag if you have a change of mind. Sorry Oroton, but poor customer service costs you more customers than those you let down.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Products look good but are very overpriced