Oroton

Oroton

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

Clothing: beautiful fabric & concepts. Needs more wear ability.

Pricer clothing & more conservative styling would indicate a demographic of late thirties & over, you'd think. However the Oroton fit doesn't reflect demographic... making it a bit bitchy & mean.
Real women have tummies (which is ok) and some stretch is required - please relax a bit for God's sake. I'm not overweight just shaped like a real woman & bored with this veiled ageist chauvinism which prescribes that women would dream of wanting to be older versions of their 20 something selves.

Cat
CatSydney, NSW

Very inflexible online policies

Beautiful products. However for a supposed luxury brand they don’t offer much for their customers online. Many luxury brands I shop from have flexible online returns and promotions, such as free returns (returned in funds, not as credit) or honouring a price if a promotion was missed by a day. Oroton does neither. It’s off putting for regular customers like myself. Shop instore or at DJs where possible!

Bella
BellaSydney, NSW

Neoprene backpack

I purchased the neoprene backpack from the Oroton store in Birkenhead Point. Two days later I used it for travelling to work for the first time and it kept on sliding off my shoulders. I own a number of backpacks and have never experienced this issue. The backstraps on the bag are too wide and just continue to fall off the shoulders. I asked a friend to try it out for a week and she had the same issue. If there was testing done, this would have been the first thing that should have been picked up. Secondly, the straps can't be adjusted for a smaller fit.

Trevor
TrevorPerth

Online store and stock issues

Our orders were unfulfilled due to poor integration between online store and warehouse stock. Items were refunded but disappointing that majority of Australian retailers are falling behind overseas competitors in terms of online retail experience.

Update: Oroton's CEO offer his apology for the current issues with their warehouse and they are in the process of fixing these issues. Upgrading review for the personal touch from the management.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Terrible reviews, results in me purchasing from Coach

I bought a handbag in early 2016 that I really liked, and I was thinking of purchasing another, but after reading terrible reviews about the return policy even fro defective goods, I decided to go with Coach. Coach also have beautiful handbags, and have a superb return policy... In addition, they ship for free and will even pay for the return for an unused bag if you have a change of mind. Sorry Oroton, but poor customer service costs you more customers than those you let down.

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie MacSydney

Products look good but are very overpriced

Paulette G.
Paulette G.asked

I have a very old oroton handbag (my favourite) but the colour (reddish) has faded and showing real signs of wear (reminder it is old). I have not used it for a few years but do so want to again. Can the bag be dyed to get a nice all over colour? If so, where can I get this done or can I do it myself. I live in NZ but bought the bag from Australia. Many thanks. Paulette

Aza A.
Aza A.asked

Can my oroton handbag from about 20 years ago (havent been used!) be wiped/applied with leather oil that is used by leather repair shops? Is it ok to first wash the bag with soap and water?

Kirk W.
Kirk W.asked

Is oroton jewelry real

mia
mia

It's costume jewellery and very nice.

Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens