Oroton

Oroton

Lidia
LidiaSydney

Quality is really bad

I bought an oroton bag which is im adore because of the style, and gift from my husband and im rarely using it, just use for special occasion, and always protect the bag with the cover , but one day when i use it found the bottom fell and im really disappointed

Leili ALi Askar
Leili ALi AskarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Weak customer service

I’m really disappointed I have purchased a bag last week from oroton . When I received my parcel the size of bag was too small then I send it back for return unfortunately they didn’t refund my money just credit for my next purchase . I don’t recommend this company to any one .

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oroton - take responsibility for quality issues!

I bought an Oroton handbag at the end of May 2020 to treat myself to
a bit of luxurious quality. By December 2020 the handle on the bag was coming apart. I have had 10 exchanges with Oroton staff both instore and by phone to address the issue so far. If I wanted a handbag that would start to come apart seven months after purchase, I would have spent under $100 on a 'vegan' leather special. Come on Oroton! Failing to take responsibility for quality issues undermines your brand.

Mara
MaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Two pairs faulty.

I bought a double paid or sleeper and stud earrings. After the first day, the gem fell out on the sleeper. I emailed, and they advised that I could return to an outlet store for a replacement. I'm not sure where a replacement store is, and the reason I purchased online was not to go to a store. Three days later, the second pair, the same thing happened. Beyond disappointed considering the price. Cheap jewellery is of better quality.

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

Clothing: beautiful fabric & concepts. Needs more wear ability.

Pricer clothing & more conservative styling would indicate a demographic of late thirties & over, you'd think. However the Oroton fit doesn't reflect demographic... making it a bit bitchy & mean.
Real women have tummies (which is ok) and some stretch is required - please relax a bit for God's sake. I'm not overweight just shaped like a real woman & bored with this veiled ageist chauvinism which prescribes that women would dream of wanting to be older versions of their 20 something selves.

Ana N
Ana NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oroton staff have admitted faulty product

This is a beautiful looking classic handbag. I purchased this bag pre lockdown and have just pulled it out to start using.

The bag split open at the stitching and around the press button. In it’s current state the bag is unusable.

Oroton’s staff have admitted that the bag is faulty and that is why they no longer produce it. However, they have been unwilling to offer a resolution or to even repair the bag.

The issue here is not only a subpar product that could not stand 10-15 times light use but that a well known brand is unwilling to stand by its product despite being aware of the faults.

Nellie
NellieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No customer support - Did not care - Do not recommend

After three conversations with Oroton and 2 weeks still waiting for my order to arrive. I thought if I ordered well ahead of birthdays I would have the products in time. I was just told garbage by Oroton Staff to make me happy. One promised the items would be sent out 5 business day after I ordered them.. Well It was over 5 business days, The next said they would be posted Monday as they knew I needed them for gifts... They were not posted and no one cared. Customer support and service is a ZERO. Has turned me off ever placing orders with them again. Good way to reduce sales... NO CARE - Do not recommend

Bernadette
BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oroton Customer Service

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationNot permitted to order from interstate
Cat
CatSydney, NSW

Very inflexible online policies

Beautiful products. However for a supposed luxury brand they don’t offer much for their customers online. Many luxury brands I shop from have flexible online returns and promotions, such as free returns (returned in funds, not as credit) or honouring a price if a promotion was missed by a day. Oroton does neither. It’s off putting for regular customers like myself. Shop instore or at DJs where possible!

Lynne
LynneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avery tan oroton cross body bag

My Avery bag was purchased on the 9th of may 2021 the buckle on the bag and only the buckle has black wear marks as if the tan has worn off I took the bag in store the assistant said colour transfer very unhelpful so I contacted oroton online twice quick response but they are not prepared to do anything my bag is leather protected and as I said only the buckle was clever enough to get colour transfer.obviously their bags only last months stay away zero care factor from the company.

Shopping Critique
Shopping CritiqueWollongong

Oroton increase the price and then claim “further 20% off”

Oroton sneakily increase their “sale” prices and then claim “further 20% off”. I had my eye on a bag and when I saw they were offering a further 20% off I jumped online to snap it up only to find that the sale price it was previously advertised for was increased so even after the further 20% reduction, it was still dearer than the previous sale price. They should not be allowed to make claims that they are reducing by a further 20% if they go and change all their prices first. They are the only retailer that I have noticed that engage in misleading practices like this.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Ilookpoor
Ilookpoor

Beware returns policy

Don’t be fooled and buy online. You will end up with a credit note if you need to return anything that can only be used online, not in store, so you’ll end up paying a fortune on freight. Go into the store and buy what you can see. Their website is deceiving, the colours are all wrong.

Lesa
LesaPerth

Melanie bag

I bought this bag approx 4 years ago and have stored it correctly and have used it approx 5 times. The base of the bag has detached on one end and looks to me like bad workmanship. I have emailed customer care and they have advised that’s it too old to do anything !!!

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Website is misleading with delivery times and inflexible with cancelling orders

Website says dispatch within one to two business days but only after contacting customer support do you find out that it will take another 3-5 days for delivery. So you are potentially looking at 7 days!

After finding that out, I said I wanted to just pick it up from local Oroton store (they still get to keep my money!) but they said they were unable to contact the warehouse to stop the dispatch. How ridiculous is that! (I could understand if it has already been dispatched).

• Store LocationOnline Store
Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lost delivery - no compensation, no replacement

Oroton have refused to compensate / replace my lost purchase. The delivery was signed for by someone not me. And they are refusing to replace lost / stolen purchase.