Oroton

Oroton

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

poor quality

I bought a Melanie style handbag . Admittedly it is about 4 years old , but very lightly used and the stitching has come away, near the base of the bag I went back to the store and was virtually told " bad luck " . This is not good enough . The bag cost Aus $495 .
Poor quality Oroton , a brand that has been held in the highest esteem in Australia --what has happened ?

Wear and tear....really?

Rony R.

Rony R.Sydney, NSW

Cassia Texture Medium Shoulder Bag

I have received the bag however I’m not happy with the Gold, it’s tarnished. And bent.
the bag isn’t worth the money. The hard ware looks terrible, very disappointed.
I will return the bag.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Jacqueline P.

Jacqueline P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and terrible customer service

Jane v

Jane vBlackburn south

Very bad reputation . No word to describe. ZERO STAR

Worst product and even worse cs

The brand has the worst customer service. Save your money for a bigger brand instead if you’re going for luxury. I ordered a bag and I was extremely disappointed in the quality. The handle and the logo suggested that bag has been used and then sold to me as new!

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

not happy

went into oroton Parramatta today as I purchased a gripbag online and wasn't happy with it.i explained to the manager and staff the problem I received nothing but attitude and rudness from them had to go in twice to solve the problem,parramatta oroton as a loyaty customer for more than 20 years in ur store you have lost me as a customer .

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

My Oroton bag. Leather peeling off. Crack all over in the bag.

I bought the office leather bag. Only used 5 times. I stored in my linen cabinet. No sunlight and cover in the Oroton store bag. Recently talk it out to use it again for my meeting. Found out the bag is cracked and leather is peeling off. Disappointed as the bag was over $500.

Mazza

MazzaSydney, NSW

Deplorable customer service

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Very bad customer Service!

after purchasing my bag, I found one scratch on the top hem. The manager of the store told me I must pay extra for any exchange as the sales period is over! I have to pay more because of the factory fault! Their customer service is awful! I am disappointed!

Lisa H.

Lisa H.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Having bought many bags at Oroton over the years, I expected better customer service when I tried to return a bag for an exchange recently. I had the receipt but not the tags. I spent $395 yet they would not exchange the bag without the tags. Will never buy from Oroton again

Bad Quality Jewellery

I bought a ring from Oroton and was specifically told the gold plating would not rub off, and if it did I would get a full refund. Truth behold the gold rubbed off and I was only allowed store credit and it took months to process.

Return policy is flawed

Oroton does not give refund on any non-full price items which I believe it is not compliant to the ACL. Their products are not cheap even on sale. Sometimes online shopping comes with a few surprises (e.g. not what you imagine), and in-store shopping is not always a possible option for many people. I do not need a store credit, I need the right product. Now I just have 200 odd dollars at Oroton's account without having a suitable product.

Athena.A

Athena.ASydney

Products are not well made

Jess

Jess

Terrible customer service

Bought a lady’s bag on Friday night, took it out from the bag on Sunday night and found a default. I brought it back to Cairns DFO store and the seller refused to exchange as they thought it was due to my misuse/wear and tear not quality default.
This brand does not have any warranty, once you walk out of the door, they have nothing to do with it.
Treat customers as liars as apparently their bags are in perfect condition, any default would be made by the customer.
THINK: if something wear and tear in 2 days, is this thing of good quality?
Contacted the head office and ‘luckily’ I had it exchanged.

CienSydney

Terrible quality customer service

Sorry, but I really have to give 1 star for Oroton QVB store. Worst customer service ever. I really mean it EVER. I was in the middle of a conversation with one of the staff while holding a purse bag i intended to purchase. When i was about to purchase the bag, another staff came over snatched the bag off my hand and said "sorry sold out".. ????? Seriously Oroton? Come on bring up your customer service level!

Cien

Just a note - this happened on 2017.. Never set my foot in the shop ever since..

SharlesB

SharlesBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst umbrella ever!

Went to use my umbrella for the first time and it didn't even get there, it broke on opening. Really not happy, seeing as it was the most expensive umbrella I have bought. I was so excited because it looks really good in tartan design, but no good if it doesn't work.

Oroton Umbrella - Terrible Quality!

I purchased online, which was a fine experience.
The quality of the umbrella purchased however has been very disappointing. Very flimsy, doesn’t stay up, has broken numerous times in the first 6 months of owning it. For an item that a lot of people seem to have, I expected better. My experience with a cheaper pharmacy umbrella has been substantially better.

Oroton Online Bait & Switch Bad Business Tactics

Spent a lot of time searching for ideal gift for daughter about to turn 18. With family contributions, and the Oroton Sale, seemed we had found the perfect bag and purse combo for a young woman.

Only to find, as Online Sales Assistant puts it, “Unfortunately, our online sales can end at any moment”. This found out when trying to check out the $600 combo, only to suddenly find it is $800.

Without eye for changing details, we could have been ripped off $200+, by what we thought was a leading reputable brand within Australia. Looks like they now only lead at cheating.

golste0