Oroton

Oroton

Lynne
LynneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avery tan oroton cross body bag

My Avery bag was purchased on the 9th of may 2021 the buckle on the bag and only the buckle has black wear marks as if the tan has worn off I took the bag in store the assistant said colour transfer very unhelpful so I contacted oroton online twice quick response but they are not prepared to do anything my bag is leather protected and as I said only the buckle was clever enough to get colour transfer.obviously their bags only last months stay away zero care factor from the company.

Store LocationHarbour town adelaide
Lesa
LesaPerth

Melanie bag

I bought this bag approx 4 years ago and have stored it correctly and have used it approx 5 times. The base of the bag has detached on one end and looks to me like bad workmanship. I have emailed customer care and they have advised that’s it too old to do anything !!!

Store LocationOnline Oroton
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Quality products

Recently visited the Sydney Westfield store and had a great experience. The young lady who served me was super helpful and knew her products. Recommended.

Store LocationSydney Westfield Oroton
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and terrible customer service

Store LocationBrisbane City
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Oroton - Zipper Lever - Breakdown before the Zipper (Under Designed)

My partner brought this Oroton - Ebony Briefcase in black -Leather for $370.00 on sale at Oroton DFO outlet - Homebush Sydney. It was used sparingly for few years and the Metal Zipper Lever Broke down. Possibly the Zipper Lever is Under Designed or defectively manufactured.

Any such costly product Zipper Lever shall not broke down after sparingly used over few years. Leather Bags are purchased to last longer - and any such manufacturer add enough "Factor of Safety" during design so that they do not break down before the Zipper or the Bag itself.

Oroton refused to accept their responsibility and to refer to the technical team to review then design.

Store LocationOroton Factory Outlet - DFO Homebush Sydney
awiseowl
awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Oroton Outlet Online

Often come here to look for pressies.
Have bought quite a few things here.
From leather totes, leather clutches, leather satchels to make up cases.
We can only afford to shop at the outlet & when they are on sale.
Sometimes I have caught them inflating prices so they can discount them so now I take note of their prices before their so call sales.
Some sales of course are genuine though & when they are I totally stock up.
A bit of luxury affordable for ordinary people like us : )
My sisters got me onto this brand, we all have hand bags that have lasted for years.
I do feel for shops nowadays, must be so hard to stay afloat when you have so much competition.

Store LocationOnline Outlet
Shopaholic
ShopaholicVictoria

Excellent product

Thankyou to the team at Myer Oroton for their exceptional customer service, team members warmly greeted me and together with their great customer service and fantastic product knowledge made my shopping in store experience more enjoyable.

Store LocationMyer Oroton