Oroton

Oroton

Lynne
LynneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avery tan oroton cross body bag

My Avery bag was purchased on the 9th of may 2021 the buckle on the bag and only the buckle has black wear marks as if the tan has worn off I took the bag in store the assistant said colour transfer very unhelpful so I contacted oroton online twice quick response but they are not prepared to do anything my bag is leather protected and as I said only the buckle was clever enough to get colour transfer.obviously their bags only last months stay away zero care factor from the company.

Store LocationHarbour town adelaide
Lesa
LesaPerth

Melanie bag

I bought this bag approx 4 years ago and have stored it correctly and have used it approx 5 times. The base of the bag has detached on one end and looks to me like bad workmanship. I have emailed customer care and they have advised that’s it too old to do anything !!!

Store LocationOnline Oroton
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and terrible customer service

Store LocationBrisbane City
Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Oroton - Zipper Lever - Breakdown before the Zipper (Under Designed)

My partner brought this Oroton - Ebony Briefcase in black -Leather for $370.00 on sale at Oroton DFO outlet - Homebush Sydney. It was used sparingly for few years and the Metal Zipper Lever Broke down. Possibly the Zipper Lever is Under Designed or defectively manufactured.

Any such costly product Zipper Lever shall not broke down after sparingly used over few years. Leather Bags are purchased to last longer - and any such manufacturer add enough "Factor of Safety" during design so that they do not break down before the Zipper or the Bag itself.

Oroton refused to accept their responsibility and to refer to the technical team to review then design.

Store LocationOroton Factory Outlet - DFO Homebush Sydney