Oroton

golste0
golste0

Poor online service

Poor Service

i ordered a wallet on line boxing day the email said it would be delivered in 3-5 day 11 days later and 1 email message not returned 1 phone call not returned and another call on hold for 38 min i was told i would get an email advising me what was going on. then i get an email saying they were out of stock and i could get free shipping if i placed another order.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

Poor service

After 2 weeks waiting for a parcel they said it was delivered then told me ask my housemates which i did before i contacted oroton and dhl twice each, i could not get answers from anyone you said call dhl dhl said call oroton. Then i was told to open an investigation to get answers and also went to my second option of parcel point pick up where the person did not speak English spent 1 whole day looking for a parcel. Poor service from oroton and dhl i will never buy online again thanks for a terrible experience i could not get any answers when i was the one who purchased and the delivery had to be signed for.

Worst terrible customer experience

I went to exchange the clutch I bought on Boxing Day due to small scratch in Westfield Sydney store. When I asked for the exchange, the service and the staff attitude was terrible. She looked down at me and didn’t even say thank you. Definitely wont be back to the store in Westfiled Sydney

fussy75
fussy75Sydney

Poor quality and finish

I purchased a $600 leather weekender bag online for a specific upcoming occasion. The finish on the bag is extremely poor and does not come close to the Oroton standards I have experienced with other handbags. Exposed glue, scratches, paint/ dye missing in numerous places. I am not satisfied with Oroton’s return offering to post the bag back and purchased another bag from a store. I would be out of pocket $1200 until the refund clears. Sorry Oroton I choose to support Australian businesses first and foremost however your quality control and poor refunds offering has not met my expectations.

Kenn
KennToowoomba

Won't change online order

Ridiculous online service. I chose a bag and matching wallet for my sister's birthday then decided to change the colour. This was on the same day. I was told by the online help that the order had gone to the warehouse and couldn't be changed. I had to wait for it to arrive and then send it back. I ended up buying the other colour as well so I didn't miss out as the bag and wallet were on sale. Crazy!!
This was after buying another bag and then three weeks later being told it was no longer available. I will be very wary of buying online at Oroton again. You never move up the queue when you call despite waiting too long on the phone and they don't answer emails promptly.

Bella
BellaSydney, NSW

Neoprene backpack

I purchased the neoprene backpack from the Oroton store in Birkenhead Point. Two days later I used it for travelling to work for the first time and it kept on sliding off my shoulders. I own a number of backpacks and have never experienced this issue. The backstraps on the bag are too wide and just continue to fall off the shoulders. I asked a friend to try it out for a week and she had the same issue. If there was testing done, this would have been the first thing that should have been picked up. Secondly, the straps can't be adjusted for a smaller fit.

Disappointment

Amazed that you can have an order “confirmed” and 5 days later be told that even though the stock was available at the time of online purchase the warehouse staff have been unable to locate items to fulfill the order. And it’s going to take a further 3 to 5 days for money to be refunded. Someone needs to sort out their stock-tracking systems.

Bad quality

Bought a wallet and bag both on specials and sun glasses all of them are all no good less than 3 mos no good quality

nin

I got my bank transaction and still got the bag and wallet

AMA
AMAAdelaide

Terrible product and staff

Purchased a sale item at Harbour Town Adelaide, understanding the outlet items. The staff provided a new item from the back. There was a red inky stain found on it. Brought back to the shop, staff had no idea if it was product feature or fault. No knowledgeable about leather items at all. Low quality on product and staff. Disappointing brand. Good to buy <$50

P Wong
P WongPerth, WA

Delivery returned to sender

Not the best experience

Being proactive ordered a bag online for Wifey's birthday. After a month of anxiously waiting for the parcel my patience ran out and emailed Oroton's customer service - I have been told that my order was never processed.

To compensate my time in the dog house, they have graciously offered me free shipping on my next order and the irony is I live 2 minutes away from one of their branches. The only reason I ordered online was so I could get the parcel delivered to my office - guess who is kicking himself. :)

Jane
Janewarrnambool

Terrible online service from Oroton

Worst company ever

Order a birthday present on 6/7 got invoice 2 days later half of birthday present missing no email no nothing tried ringing and talking on live chat all they could tell me was the clutch/wallet was sold out at the warehouse so why is it still advertised on line false advertising.

Customer service is hopeless and useless!

Very disappointing experience

I purchased a sale backpack online on June 21. Having not received any shipping info after 3 weeks I started emailing Oroton customer service, with no response. Online chat a few days ago assured me that the item would be shipped shortly. Received an email a couple of days ago from the CEO apologising that due to a glitch in their new online ordering system, my backpack was no longer in stock. They have sent me a $50 gift card which I will rush out and redeem before they decide not to honour that too! I am now waiting to see how long it takes for them to refund my money for the backpack. Obviously I won’t be buying any Oroton products in the future.

Sunni
SunniSydney, NSW

Hopeless customer service

I made an order almost a month ago and still haven't received it.If I knew it that they are that bad I would of never made an online order from them.They don't even deserve 1

B.C
B.CSydney

Very disappointed

I made a purchase of my bag online and it said it would come in 7-10 days and after 3 weeks it still hadn't arrived. After 2 phone calls asking where it was I finally received an email saying that the bag was out of stock and I wasn't going to get it. Thankfully we rang a couple of stores and found one but the company handles everything badly.

lie
lie

Extremely poor services

I purchased 2 bags for friend's birthday and fully paid online. After 2 weeks haven't heard from Oroton I emailed and called them but it took forever to receive a reply. When I cancelled my ordered (obviously too late for my friend's birthday) and asked for refund, I still not getting refund as of today which is a month now.

Not happy
Not happy

Non existent customer service, liars

I purchased several items online then realised that it would take 15 working days for the items to be delivered. As I purchased it for presents, I immediately contacted Oroton via email and livechat (I was waiting for more than 20 minutes on hold when I made a phone call so I hanged up!). I was told that they require confirmation from their warehouse to cancel the order. The following week I managed to get through (called) the customer service team who advised that there was no cancellation order lodged with the warehouse. Their tactics are atrocious, never buying from them again. If the customer service and treatment of the customers is any reflection of their business, no wonder the business has gone into receivership!

They deserve to go into administration!

First time customer of Oroton and I am already having trouble with customer service. I wanted to call them to check on my online order and ask about delivery. I tried to contact them on:
- live chat (the one way I could talk to someone but unfortunately she could not help me)
- phone: on hold for >1 hour and the queue position did not change
- email: no reply
- facebook message: no reply

I have no idea how else they can be contacted apart from barging into their head office somewhere (which probably does not even exist) to speak to someone for help about a purchase!!

I can see why they kept lost money and went into administration... They can't even get the basics right.

KGMPPT
KGMPPTDarwin

Received with broken bolts where strap holds in

NEVER buy an Oroton umbrella (Not worthy of any star rating at all!)

My daughter gifted me a fold-up Oroton umbrella and I was appalled at its quality. It is poorly and feebly constructed and collapses over your head in the slightest breeze and light rain. Should it get moderately windy it will blow inside out. Coincidentally, my sister was also given an Oroton umbrella by her granddaugther and she was so disgusted with its weak construction she ended up throwing it out. Not even good enough for the Salvation Army or Vinnies as they are just 'useless'. Shame on the people at Oroton who approved this product for manufacture! They need to be reported to Consumer Affairs.

Expensive and worst products!!!

Brought the bag from oroton shop at breakenhead point about 5-6 month ago, bag strip started broken!! Just used that bag twice a week and that happen!! Really worst, and feel soo bad.

Lucinda JonesSydney, NSW

Don't buy an umbrella. Sadly they are not designed to keep you dry!