Oroton

Oroton (page 3 of 6)

Reviewer127
Reviewer127Perth

Poor customer service

UPDATE: I have been contacted by the manager and had this issue resolved. I am very happy with my new bag and with the effort Oroton made to make amends.

Their website malfunctioned during a sale so I was unable to check out and missed the sale deadline (it was a weekend and I couldn't contact them). It was a saving of $40 off a bag that cost over $200. When I emailed customer service on Monday morning asking for an exception they pasted their terms and conditions and said they wouldn't help me out. It was a great opportunity for some good customer service and throw me a fish, but they chose not to. So now I'm not buying the bag and they get zero dollars out of me.

Bad customer service.

Customer service when I bought the wallet was great, but then I realised after taking it home that the beads used to keep the wallet dry had imprinted into the leather due to packing and left a large dent that had stretched the leather. I took it back to get exchanged and they swapped it for me, no smiles this time. This swapped one's leather ended up having a large scratch up the front so I took it back again, they swapped it for me and I ended up with the original one again that I had brought back because of the dents. Ended up just returning the product.

C K
C KBrisbane

Bag is damaged

I received a tote bag for Xmas it’s not being us d everyday maybe only once a week so it hasn’t had much use at all. Yesterday I noticed that the leather is peeling off. Now after reading the reviews I’m not sure that the company is going to care.

Trevor
TrevorPerth

Online store and stock issues

Our orders were unfulfilled due to poor integration between online store and warehouse stock. Items were refunded but disappointing that majority of Australian retailers are falling behind overseas competitors in terms of online retail experience.

Update: Oroton's CEO offer his apology for the current issues with their warehouse and they are in the process of fixing these issues. Upgrading review for the personal touch from the management.

Bea
BeaMelbourne

Delivered a defective product from the online store

I ordered a bag on sale from the online store on the 27th of January and it was just delivered today. After an almost 3 week wait (which is ridiculous enough - what other brand gives this kind of poor delivery service in 2018?) I was excited it had finally arrived. But I was not happy when I opened the package to find a bag that was clearly defective - the strap is completely different to the picture advertised online and it isn't adjustable, despite the description of the bag having an "adjustable strap". Very cheeky that they would send this to a customer who had ordered online. I have submitted a complaint and am awaiting a response.

Horrible customer service. Can never get through to them on the phone, have sent email, problem still not resolved. They company really needs to focus on improving their customer service.

Charmaine
Charmaine

Terrible Customer Service

I purchased a wallet for my nephew and I wanted to get it monogrammed , I was told " we don't provide this service any more" then I said I called the store and they do provide this service , then I was told " that they only provide this service to some store" Again I say that I will go up to the store and have a look to get the item monogrammed , to be told " This is a service only offered to full price products" because it was on sale and it was in there store they wont provide a service because it was slightly discounted ? This is terrible customer service for a service that wont cost and take them too long to complete. Very disappointing Oroton.

Shelly
ShellySydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

I bought a bracelet online and it said may take up to 3 weeks. Two days after I ordered I rang to change my address. They said they can't do it as too late. Well that was over three weeks ago and why couldn't they do a simple request. Still chasing up my order as 4 weeks now and paid for. I have rang several times and you can't get them on the phone. Terrible

Jo N
Jo NSydney

Birthday present will not refund

My son bought me an Oroton bag in the sale, lime green and a floppy style bag. My husband said to my son that I only have black bags. So my son returned the bag and paid an extra $200. This was early January for my birthday on 24th. I took the bag back last Saturday to obtain a refund. Just found out today that they will not give me a refund as it is past 14 days. Now how could I return the bag within 14 days if this was a gift for my birthday. I thought Oroton would come to the party but they will only offer exchange or credit. Which I don’t want.
I would have returned it within the 14 days if my birthday was within that 14 day period!!!!

C.C
C.CMelb

Worst online purchase experience

A good company going to ruin

I'm disappointed, I've been buying Oroton all my life and I recently purchased an expensive handbag and the handle is broken without any excessive wear and tear. The handle actually snapped, I am now suspicious as to whether the bag is actually leather like they said it was, leather should not snap like that. Trying to resolve this issue has been next to impossible. They have lost me as a lifelong customer.

Don’t waste your money, horrible customer service

Bought a bag 3 weeks ago and used it about 2 weeks, then I noticed stitches coming off, so I contacted the oroton outlet and told me that come to the store so they can check,which I did but when I got there they check my receipt and told me the bag I purchase is factory sample and it’s no warranty at all, and didn’t even look at my bag, if I known it’s factory sample/second I wont Buy it at all, I own 20 plus Oroton bag, Wallet And clutch But this time I won’t ever buy oroton ever again, no wonder oroton has financial problem, because when you buy oroton the warranty is end when you get out the store, shame on you oroton.
( sorry for my bad English)

fixitap
fixitapAU

The attitude of sales personnel

The type of staff in some stores is next to Juvenile. Today I went into a store and the salesperson, a young girl, couldn't tell me the price of the product.It took her some time to discover it, and she did so with an attitude that made me feel like I was a bother. I bought the product without an inkling of friendliness. Not her fault I say. It's the supervision that is the issue. Where is the boss supervising the sales process? If the staff don't care why would the customers?? Going broke I hear. With this type of attitude is no surprise. This type of experience is fairly common across the board these days. The new generation of employees doesn't care. Its like they resent having to work.

Poor service

I ordered online a mini hockney bag. Was advised there was a three week delay in delivery which I was Ok with. But after this time and more with no communication from them I finally get a response saying item now out of stock despite it still being listed online when I last checked a couple of days ago. Another disappointed customer to add to the growing list.

Appalling customer services - on-line and instore

I brought a Melanie Tote, black bag from one of the outlet stores, stitching started to fail after 3 months. Took it back to the store, they agreed it was a manufacturing fault, agreed to replace when next batch came in. Bag was available on-line but they can't sway stock. I also emailed on-line stores - they took 3 weeks to reply and told me to do everything I had already done!. Still chasing the stores, still waiting on replacement, just awful service! Don't buy if you can help it.

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Paid Online But No Goods Delivered!

Oroton totally deserved to go into administration with such horrendous customer service! Ordered goods online weeks ago but it wasn't delivered. Called customer service and was put on hold for ONE hour with no success! Seriously? How do I get my money back? This is an outrageous daylight robbery. Worst thing is - they are not contactable at all! No response to emails or calls! Avoid at all cost people.

Steph CCanberra

half my order turned up but can't get hold of anyone

SophieSydney, NSW

BUYER BEWARE - DON'T BUY FROM OROTON ON-LINE!!!

LeeH
LeeHBallarat

The bag never arrived and I still can’t get onto customer service!

I ordered online a fortnight ago. I received my tracking details from DHL, the pckage was due to arrive 12/12/17. When it did not arrive I rang DHL who advised Oroton will not allow customers to liaise directly with DHL and that I had to talk to Oroton. Needless to say, Oroton are uncontactable and have not returned my emails. This is a major waste of time and money. I would not shop with them again, and it is clear to see why they have gone into administration. #byebyeoroton

Scam

Terrible experience wouldn’t advise anyone to go online and use oroton services because there was no service. We ordered over two weeks ago paid for express freight !!! And no bag!!! Emailed and called with no luck, finally received invoice saying product shipped 7th Dec BUT today was finally called with product needs collecting from Outlet store in Perth 2 hours away from where we live. Called outlet had no notification from Oroton of bag or our order!!! Not over yet!! They said I would have to pay for product from outlet, never mind the fact already paid online. Still no bag but out of pocket!!! Warn anyone going near oroton to do at your own risk.

GIANNA
GIANNA

BUYER BEWARE - SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE

asd
asdSydney, NSW

Don't bother

Purchased a number of goods online in sales and had to keep chasing as not everything was delivered. Now around 20 days later I am advised that they have run out of stock even though I can see the same item in a different colour and they won't supply. They also won't price match or offer anything and have now been advised that they will return my money soon.

Shaz
ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever experienced

Laura N
Laura NSydney, NSW

Fraudulent Company. Also reported to ACCC.

Online order only had partial delivery, but no response from Oroton