Oroton

Oroton (page 4 of 6)

Logan
LoganPerth, WA

Appalling. Company should be boycotted.

Purchased 3 weeks ago, paid $15 postage for a service that says 3-5 days. Still sitting in their system as confirmed but not shipped. So I’ve called them, several times in fact, to either be placed on hold for 20 minutes or more or to get a dulcet halfwit saying ‘it’s being processed’. Have emailed with an auto reply saying they will respond within 48 hours, it’s been over 100. Making official complain with the ACCC and informing my bank of their fraudulent activity.

harperjr
harperjrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online shopping is terrible

I ordered 4 weeks ago now, and the warehouse cannot give anyone answers as to what is happening. They say shipping is usually 3-5 business days, I would be happy with 3-5 weeks at this stage. Will never shop Oroton online again.

Alison
AlisonTownsville

Oroton faulty bag and REALLY BAD customer service

$495 bag with faulty clip, I went to the trouble of returning the bag and purchase receipt to Oroton (not long after purchase), Oroton returned the bag to me saying they not responsible for hardware on the the bag. bag falls off the strap. they have zero care. Is embarrassing - i hardly use the bag because of it. It fell off again yesterday at a function and embarrassed me - about the 5th time it has caused me major embarrassment. This also has the potential to cause me a total loss of bag and contents if I'm not able to retrieve it when it fall off.

Kaye
KayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor product quality & appalling customer service

Clip on ladies wallet broke after only a couple of months - clearly faulty but they refused to replace it because it was on sale when purchased. Wanted to replace it with a cheaper, different style which I didn't like. After long battle I got a refund & replaced it with an Annapelle which has been great. I used to love Oroton products but never again!

Selma H
Selma HAU

Overall very bad experience and service is just horrible.

Mich
MichMelbourne

Misleading Sales Signage - loss of customer

Purchased 'Estate' Collection mini back pack. Was advised extra 20% off. Signage placed around the collection indicated RRP price, a 70% off price and then a further 20% off price. Matched RRP price with end price. Purchaed another item and when I checked the receipt I seemed to be overcharged. Informed staff and was advised the 20% off was off a '50% price', not a '70% price'. Asked for refund as sign was misleading but was advised I could only exchange as it was a sales item. Staff aplogised admitting sign was misleading and would take it down but there was nothing they could do. Have been an Oroton customer for many years, will never purchase an Oroton product again.

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

Oroton Online Shipping

Placed and paid for an order on 8 July. Phoned today 14 July and waited and waited for customer service to be told the order has not been shipped and there was no definite time they could advise when goods would be shipped. Why? There was a cyper attack at their warehouse run by DAMCO 3 weeks ago and as a result nothing could be shipped.

Why then are they accepting orders and payment?

Should I cancel?

Why aren't customers told.

ELam
ELamCOTTESLOE

Poor quality product and abysmal customer service

I purchased an Oroton satchel bag in December 2015. Within six months the strap started to come apart and fray and the trimmings started breaking off. I was surprised that the bag had issues so early on but continued to use it because I like the style and found it hard get a moment to go in to the store. When I recently sought help from them to have repairs done they took down my details but have never followed up. I am shocked at the poor quality of the products and customer service at Oroton. I will not be purchasing their products again.

Very Poor After Sale Customer Service - NO RESPONSE whatsoever

Roses c
Roses cSydney

Faulty zip .

I bought a bag on sale that had a faulty zip after excepting an exchange the new bag had the same issue . I asked that they return my money they said they would take a photo of the zip & let me know if I could then have a credit . After waiting a week I returned to shop to be told there was nothing wrong with bag . I showed the very rude manager the zip jamming & there is no way you could tell that by a photo. Complained to customer service & Oroton management . End result I never received a refund was treated like a lying thief . I will never buy Oroton again . For $170 I hope it was worth it to them .

Anastasia
AnastasiaSydney, NSW

Customer service and follow up appalling

Alpine Chain bag

NJC
NJC

No after sales support on faulty items

Appalling customer service. I have a 2 month old pair of $200 sunglasses which have broken due to a manufacturing fault (faulty pin holding the frame together) The ACCC advised me they are required to replace or refund the item (I have provided them with my proof of purchase). Oroton flat out refused and told me they would only repair them and this would take 6 weeks. It's taken me a month of emails to even get to this point. I'm astounded at such poor support from a company the size of Oroton. I won't be buying from them again (oh, and I'll fix the glasses myself ... pretty sure I can do it in less than 6 weeks)

Steveq
SteveqMelbourne

So glad I checked Product Review

Oroton apparently has 70% off on the Outlet. I think it is part of the Click Frenzy sales. I almost placed an order for a $250 bag. So glad I checked the Product Review first. So many negative feedback. I think I will give this a miss!

Unreasonable trading terms

I purchased a belt from their DFO outlet last week. The discount pricing was not clear. So when I pay at the counter I realised the price was not quite correct. But I have already placed my credit card on the payment machine for about 1 second. When I told the them that the price was not correct they said it was a sales item hence no refund whatsoever.

Ebbony
EbbonyMelbourne

Poor quality and worst return/exchange policies..

Spend $560 for tan leather handbag which turned black in two weeks because of poor quality leather. Went back to exchange/refund they can't refund or exchange same bag in different color because of some stupid policies.
There customer service is so poor. My husband bought me that bag for my birthday. So disappointed. Have never seen such rubbish policies elsewhere.
Goodbye Oroton and I will make sure none of my friends will ever buy anything from your store.
Just remember customers can always call ACCC for your poor services and policies.

Goodbye Oroton

Appalling customer service! I have patronised this label for over twenty plus years. I'm afraid it's time to depart. Perhaps timing was inevitable. I find current compaign tacky. Where has it all gone wrong? Goodbye.

Family of 5 will NEVER BUY OROTON AGAIN

I have been a very loyal customer for 24 years my adult daughters now also. We have spent $1000s with your company. NEVER AGAIN when your customer service won't honour a single faulty zip on an as new purse SHAME - OROTON. You've lost 5 of us over a zip!!! Disgraceful service❌ It's no wonder your shares have plummeted

Olivia
OliviaSydney

The Worst Customer Service EVER!

Hi
It was my first time going to Oroton DFO, and definitely is going to be my last time as I had the worst customer service experience in this store, & I served by "Jackie".
I purchased a wallet and sunglasses as a gift and they did NOT advise me there is NO refund at the time that I purchased. .. I came back in 2 minutes, YES literally 2 minutes. Jackie raised her voice at me and she said you should have known the policy of the store!!! I really could NOT believe my ears! How come I should know their policies!!! Soo ridiculous.
I hope Oroton company monitor their staff's attitude.

Terrible reviews, results in me purchasing from Coach

I bought a handbag in early 2016 that I really liked, and I was thinking of purchasing another, but after reading terrible reviews about the return policy even fro defective goods, I decided to go with Coach. Coach also have beautiful handbags, and have a superb return policy... In addition, they ship for free and will even pay for the return for an unused bag if you have a change of mind. Sorry Oroton, but poor customer service costs you more customers than those you let down.

No longer an Oroton customer

I purchased a bag from Oroton, when I got home I realized it was suitable and went back to the store to exchange, which they did for me. I then went back to exchange another item which was different to the description on their website. They have now told me since i have exchange a few items, I can no longer exchange. I have told them it is against the law to refuse a refund or exchange especially when the customer has a receipt. I will no longer be purchasing any Oroton products. The way you make me feel was not acceptable. I wanted to give a zero rating!!!!

channy
channySydney, NSW

overprice for such quality

I purchased a handbag at oroton store. However, i found out some default in stitching so I brought it back just hope they can do the exchange. I was told : "that's the Way It should be" in an unfriendly way. I think their handbag is not cheap for such quality. Bad customer service as well.

Sent me a broken handbag, cost $520, I returned it to them and three months later no replacement or

Their customer service is shocking for such an expensive brand, they make promises they don't keep if you can even contact them in the first place. I notified them that my brand new bag was faulty shortly after it arrived three months ago. I promptly returned my broken bag as they requested and despite promising to send me a replacement I still don't have one. They promise to follow up with emails, yet I only get responses sporadically. What a waste of money! Their customer service is shocking, especially for such an expensive brand.

Increase the price before put it on outlet

The products I purchased are stated $125. However, the price on one of the boxes and label says $95. They have cut off the price tag from some of the products but not all. I've been told it is a printing error after I called to ask.

Lya
LyaMelbourne

Used once and leather started peeling

I bought a shoulder bag from them in store and used it once, then straight away i noticed the leather was peeling off! So i went back and asked for a refund, but they refused to give it to me and told me to contact their Oroton customer service. After some backwards and forwards, Amy, from the O Team told me that the reason why it was like that because it was rubbed against some sort of materials. She claimed that it was a wear and tear o.0 So i explained to her that hand bands, especially the one that I purchased was designed to be worn over the shoulders, hence it will rub against you every time you move. How absurd! That girl needs to be educated.