Oroton

3.7
Ilookpoor
Ilookpoor

Beware returns policy

Don’t be fooled and buy online. You will end up with a credit note if you need to return anything that can only be used online, not in store, so you’ll end up paying a fortune on freight. Go into the store and buy what you can see. Their website is deceiving, the colours are all wrong.

Sizing Slightly large
Rony R.
Rony R.Sydney, NSW

Cassia Texture Medium Shoulder Bag

I have received the bag however I’m not happy with the Gold, it’s tarnished. And bent.
the bag isn’t worth the money. The hard ware looks terrible, very disappointed.
I will return the bag.

Wrong Item > Right Item and a APOLOGY GIFT

Betty
BettySydney, NSW

not happy

went into oroton Parramatta today as I purchased a gripbag online and wasn't happy with it.i explained to the manager and staff the problem I received nothing but attitude and rudness from them had to go in twice to solve the problem,parramatta oroton as a loyaty customer for more than 20 years in ur store you have lost me as a customer .

Store Locationoroton parramatta nsw
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

AndreaBRIDGE
AndreaBRIDGEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got there in the end!

I originally bought a bag, which flipped open and tipped forward, resulted in everything falling out, each time I used it. I called to find out how to get a refund... but was told the bag would only be accepted for a full refund if in new, wrapped and unused condition. I explained that I couldn’t possibly know the bag would flip open on use, if I hadn’t used it. After much arguing, I asked for a Manager. The bag was finally refunded in full, and I then found they’d come out with a similar one - but which works perfectly... so I bought that one instead. Didn’t need the hassle, Oroton. Your products are great, but your customer care? Not so much!

Lisa H.
Lisa H.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Having bought many bags at Oroton over the years, I expected better customer service when I tried to return a bag for an exchange recently. I had the receipt but not the tags. I spent $395 yet they would not exchange the bag without the tags. Will never buy from Oroton again

Store LocationWarringah Mall

Bad Quality Jewellery

I bought a ring from Oroton and was specifically told the gold plating would not rub off, and if it did I would get a full refund. Truth behold the gold rubbed off and I was only allowed store credit and it took months to process.

Athena.A
Athena.ASydney

Products are not well made

Jess
Jess

Terrible customer service

Bought a lady’s bag on Friday night, took it out from the bag on Sunday night and found a default. I brought it back to Cairns DFO store and the seller refused to exchange as they thought it was due to my misuse/wear and tear not quality default.
This brand does not have any warranty, once you walk out of the door, they have nothing to do with it.
Treat customers as liars as apparently their bags are in perfect condition, any default would be made by the customer.
THINK: if something wear and tear in 2 days, is this thing of good quality?
Contacted the head office and ‘luckily’ I had it exchanged.

Store LocationCairns DFO
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Sally
Sally

Such professional customer service!

On purchasing a clutch for my daughters 21st I found it to be faulty. I emailed customer service and their response was extremely prompt and extremely helpful. On Angela's recommendation I took the clutch into the Burnside store and was served by Courtney. Courtney assured me that I would receive a replacement clutch from Harbour Town within a few days. Her only concern was that it wouldn't be in time for my daughters 21st! Such wonderful warm customer service. Its so refreshing to deal with such professionalism.