Oroton

1.8
Ilookpoor
Ilookpoor

Beware returns policy

Don’t be fooled and buy online. You will end up with a credit note if you need to return anything that can only be used online, not in store, so you’ll end up paying a fortune on freight. Go into the store and buy what you can see. Their website is deceiving, the colours are all wrong.

Store LocationOnline
Sizing Slightly large
Rony R.
Rony R.Sydney, NSW

Cassia Texture Medium Shoulder Bag

I have received the bag however I’m not happy with the Gold, it’s tarnished. And bent.
the bag isn’t worth the money. The hard ware looks terrible, very disappointed.
I will return the bag.

AndreaBRIDGEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got there in the end!

I originally bought a bag, which flipped open and tipped forward, resulted in everything falling out, each time I used it. I called to find out how to get a refund... but was told the bag would only be accepted for a full refund if in new, wrapped and unused condition. I explained that I couldn’t possibly know the bag would flip open on use, if I hadn’t used it. After much arguing, I asked for a Manager. The bag was finally refunded in full, and I then found they’d come out with a similar one - but which works perfectly... so I bought that one instead. Didn’t need the hassle, Oroton. Your products are great, but your customer care? Not so much!

Store LocationOnline
Sizing True to size
Athena.A
Athena.ASydney

Products are not well made

Sizing True to size