Oroton

Store LocationOnline
Betty
BettySydney, NSW

not happy

went into oroton Parramatta today as I purchased a gripbag online and wasn't happy with it.i explained to the manager and staff the problem I received nothing but attitude and rudness from them had to go in twice to solve the problem,parramatta oroton as a loyaty customer for more than 20 years in ur store you have lost me as a customer .

Store Locationoroton parramatta nsw
Lisa H.
Lisa H.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Having bought many bags at Oroton over the years, I expected better customer service when I tried to return a bag for an exchange recently. I had the receipt but not the tags. I spent $395 yet they would not exchange the bag without the tags. Will never buy from Oroton again

Store LocationWarringah Mall
Jess
Jess

Terrible customer service

Bought a lady’s bag on Friday night, took it out from the bag on Sunday night and found a default. I brought it back to Cairns DFO store and the seller refused to exchange as they thought it was due to my misuse/wear and tear not quality default.
This brand does not have any warranty, once you walk out of the door, they have nothing to do with it.
Treat customers as liars as apparently their bags are in perfect condition, any default would be made by the customer.
THINK: if something wear and tear in 2 days, is this thing of good quality?
Contacted the head office and ‘luckily’ I had it exchanged.

Store LocationCairns DFO
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Sally
Sally

Such professional customer service!

On purchasing a clutch for my daughters 21st I found it to be faulty. I emailed customer service and their response was extremely prompt and extremely helpful. On Angela's recommendation I took the clutch into the Burnside store and was served by Courtney. Courtney assured me that I would receive a replacement clutch from Harbour Town within a few days. Her only concern was that it wouldn't be in time for my daughters 21st! Such wonderful warm customer service. Its so refreshing to deal with such professionalism.

Store LocationOnline