Oroton

Oroton

4.1

Service

great follow up service when enquiring about goods ordered online, no hesitation and very prompt in replying to my enquiry

Store Locationonline
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Great service from Oroton Customer Service who found a bag I wanted - quick reply and link to product. Oroton is worth shopping for that bag with the added bonus of great service and a bargain!!

alison
alisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Oroton Harbourtown Adelaide

very satisfied,Staff very helpful and patient eventhough the store was super busy being christmas, products are beautifully made and of superior quality,The store was exceptionally clean ,and products displayed beautifully and easy to access

Store LocationHarbourtown Adelaide SA
Jann
JannPerth, WA

Very helpful

After receiving my order, I needed help with a faulty earring. The customer care service was excellent, giving me plenty of options to have the faulty item looked at.

Nellie
NellieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No customer support - Did not care - Do not recommend

After three conversations with Oroton and 2 weeks still waiting for my order to arrive. I thought if I ordered well ahead of birthdays I would have the products in time. I was just told garbage by Oroton Staff to make me happy. One promised the items would be sent out 5 business day after I ordered them.. Well It was over 5 business days, The next said they would be posted Monday as they knew I needed them for gifts... They were not posted and no one cared. Customer support and service is a ZERO. Has turned me off ever placing orders with them again. Good way to reduce sales... NO CARE - Do not recommend

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Bernadette
BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oroton Customer Service

Store LocationNot permitted to order from interstate
Anna Musson
Anna MussonSydney, NSW

Exceptional service 5 ⭐️

Best service we received at DFO Homebush, standout service from Maria who helped us try on items we wouldn’t have thought of, then located our sizes and stayed in touch with us during the week - we went back the following week! This store has the most incredible bargains and excellent quality clothing and goods, worth the trip out just for Oroton. Met the manager Mariannel who was friendly and professional. Well done team.

Store LocationDFO Homebush
Lynne
LynneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avery tan oroton cross body bag

My Avery bag was purchased on the 9th of may 2021 the buckle on the bag and only the buckle has black wear marks as if the tan has worn off I took the bag in store the assistant said colour transfer very unhelpful so I contacted oroton online twice quick response but they are not prepared to do anything my bag is leather protected and as I said only the buckle was clever enough to get colour transfer.obviously their bags only last months stay away zero care factor from the company.

Store LocationHarbour town adelaide
Shopping Critique
Shopping CritiqueWollongong

Oroton increase the price and then claim “further 20% off”

Oroton sneakily increase their “sale” prices and then claim “further 20% off”. I had my eye on a bag and when I saw they were offering a further 20% off I jumped online to snap it up only to find that the sale price it was previously advertised for was increased so even after the further 20% reduction, it was still dearer than the previous sale price. They should not be allowed to make claims that they are reducing by a further 20% if they go and change all their prices first. They are the only retailer that I have noticed that engage in misleading practices like this.

Clare B.
Clare B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic online service- fast and efficient

Ordered mid night Thursday delivered 10.30 Saturday morning. Great product and service. Got me out of trouble for my mother-in-law’s birthday present!

LADC
LADC Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect night out bag

Purchased on Mon evening and gorgeous bag arrived by lunchtime Wed! Very impressed with the delivery. Bag exactly as advertised

Lesa
LesaPerth

Melanie bag

I bought this bag approx 4 years ago and have stored it correctly and have used it approx 5 times. The base of the bag has detached on one end and looks to me like bad workmanship. I have emailed customer care and they have advised that’s it too old to do anything !!!

Store LocationOnline Oroton

Abbie
Abbie Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I had an issue that was rectified by customer service straight away. They were extremely helpful and professional. Natalie (customer service) and Rene (in store support) were more than accomodating and are an asset to your company. It’s great to see a company having staff with amazing customer service skills!

Store LocationBirkenhead Point
Caitlin_S
Caitlin_S

Cairns DFO Oroton

Myself and my sister were shopping together and the sales staff Feng was just wonderful. So helpful, not intrusive and very polite. A very large range of beautiful products that end up very well priced after all discounts are applied.

Store LocationDFO Cairns