Oroton

Oroton

Anna Musson
Anna MussonSydney, NSW

Exceptional service 5 ⭐️

Best service we received at DFO Homebush, standout service from Maria who helped us try on items we wouldn’t have thought of, then located our sizes and stayed in touch with us during the week - we went back the following week! This store has the most incredible bargains and excellent quality clothing and goods, worth the trip out just for Oroton. Met the manager Mariannel who was friendly and professional. Well done team.

Store LocationDFO Homebush
Lynne
LynneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avery tan oroton cross body bag

My Avery bag was purchased on the 9th of may 2021 the buckle on the bag and only the buckle has black wear marks as if the tan has worn off I took the bag in store the assistant said colour transfer very unhelpful so I contacted oroton online twice quick response but they are not prepared to do anything my bag is leather protected and as I said only the buckle was clever enough to get colour transfer.obviously their bags only last months stay away zero care factor from the company.

Store LocationHarbour town adelaide
Clare B.
Clare B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic online service- fast and efficient

Ordered mid night Thursday delivered 10.30 Saturday morning. Great product and service. Got me out of trouble for my mother-in-law’s birthday present!

LADC
LADC Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect night out bag

Purchased on Mon evening and gorgeous bag arrived by lunchtime Wed! Very impressed with the delivery. Bag exactly as advertised

Lesa
LesaPerth

Melanie bag

I bought this bag approx 4 years ago and have stored it correctly and have used it approx 5 times. The base of the bag has detached on one end and looks to me like bad workmanship. I have emailed customer care and they have advised that’s it too old to do anything !!!

Store LocationOnline Oroton
Abbie
Abbie Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I had an issue that was rectified by customer service straight away. They were extremely helpful and professional. Natalie (customer service) and Rene (in store support) were more than accomodating and are an asset to your company. It’s great to see a company having staff with amazing customer service skills!

Store LocationBirkenhead Point
Caitlin_S
Caitlin_S

Cairns DFO Oroton

Myself and my sister were shopping together and the sales staff Feng was just wonderful. So helpful, not intrusive and very polite. A very large range of beautiful products that end up very well priced after all discounts are applied.

Store LocationDFO Cairns

Store LocationChurch St, Brighton, VIC

Natalie L.
Natalie L.Victoria

Always amazing

Have purchased Oroton bags, jewelry and wallets many times, in store and online. I've had a couple incidents where I was given the wrong product or it was left out in an online order, however both times the problem was resolved very easily and with great customer service. Contacting them is easy and their quality is outstanding. I will continue to support Oroton and their amazing products!

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Orton

I have been buying Orton for almost 10 years now.

The first Oroton bag I purchased is still in great condition, not one stich out of place, it has been around the world, used as an everyday work bag and been through the washing machine a few times.

Since that first bag, I have purchased many others as well as umbrellas and wallets. Quality is always fantastic and I am happy with service I have received both instore and and online.

Selina
SelinaPerth, WA

Perfect bag immaculately packed

Hello Oroton team

I have received my order and I just wanted to pass on my delight at how my order was wrapped and packed. Such care was taken right down to the tissue paper propping the handle of the bag up. I was utterly impressed and delighted. Please pass on my comments to the kind person who took such great efforts packing my order.

I love my new handbags. It is without a doubt the best handbag I have to date. Fabulous workmanship

Looking forward to my next order.

Have a great day!

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

I ordered the Atlas shopper tote (cognac) online during the Click Frenzy sale. I was surprised when it was delivered to my home in regional NSW within 48 hours. It was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I am thrilled with it! Now I just need some shoes to match ...

mummaof5
mummaof5Sydney, NSW

Absolutely love my Nina crossbody bag. Getting lots of compliments.

Shopped in the Parramatta store and the staff were so kind and helpful, both on the phone and in store. Will definately shop there again.

Store LocationParramatta NSW
Lenise
LeniseSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service!!

I placed my order over the phone. Not having purchased clothes from Oroton previously, Monica from the Parramatta store guided me. I received my purchase today and it was the perfect fit!

Store LocationParramatta