Oroton

4.1

Nellie
NellieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No customer support - Did not care - Do not recommend

After three conversations with Oroton and 2 weeks still waiting for my order to arrive. I thought if I ordered well ahead of birthdays I would have the products in time. I was just told garbage by Oroton Staff to make me happy. One promised the items would be sent out 5 business day after I ordered them.. Well It was over 5 business days, The next said they would be posted Monday as they knew I needed them for gifts... They were not posted and no one cared. Customer support and service is a ZERO. Has turned me off ever placing orders with them again. Good way to reduce sales... NO CARE - Do not recommend

Store LocationOnline
Bernadette
BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oroton Customer Service

Store LocationNot permitted to order from interstate
Lynne
LynneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avery tan oroton cross body bag

My Avery bag was purchased on the 9th of may 2021 the buckle on the bag and only the buckle has black wear marks as if the tan has worn off I took the bag in store the assistant said colour transfer very unhelpful so I contacted oroton online twice quick response but they are not prepared to do anything my bag is leather protected and as I said only the buckle was clever enough to get colour transfer.obviously their bags only last months stay away zero care factor from the company.

Store LocationHarbour town adelaide
Shopping Critique
Shopping CritiqueWollongong

Oroton increase the price and then claim “further 20% off”

Oroton sneakily increase their “sale” prices and then claim “further 20% off”. I had my eye on a bag and when I saw they were offering a further 20% off I jumped online to snap it up only to find that the sale price it was previously advertised for was increased so even after the further 20% reduction, it was still dearer than the previous sale price. They should not be allowed to make claims that they are reducing by a further 20% if they go and change all their prices first. They are the only retailer that I have noticed that engage in misleading practices like this.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Lesa
LesaPerth

Melanie bag

I bought this bag approx 4 years ago and have stored it correctly and have used it approx 5 times. The base of the bag has detached on one end and looks to me like bad workmanship. I have emailed customer care and they have advised that’s it too old to do anything !!!

Store LocationOnline Oroton
Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

poor quality

I bought a Melanie style handbag . Admittedly it is about 4 years old , but very lightly used and the stitching has come away, near the base of the bag I went back to the store and was virtually told " bad luck " . This is not good enough . The bag cost Aus $495 .
Poor quality Oroton , a brand that has been held in the highest esteem in Australia --what has happened ?

Store LocationNunawadding Victoria

Wear and tear....really?

Store LocationPerth
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and terrible customer service

Store LocationBrisbane City
Product Appearance As advertised

Worst product and even worse cs

The brand has the worst customer service. Save your money for a bigger brand instead if you’re going for luxury. I ordered a bag and I was extremely disappointed in the quality. The handle and the logo suggested that bag has been used and then sold to me as new!

Store LocationBroadbeach
Sizing Very small
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Monica
MonicaSydney, NSW

My Oroton bag. Leather peeling off. Crack all over in the bag.

I bought the office leather bag. Only used 5 times. I stored in my linen cabinet. No sunlight and cover in the Oroton store bag. Recently talk it out to use it again for my meeting. Found out the bag is cracked and leather is peeling off. Disappointed as the bag was over $500.

Store LocationOroton DFO Homebush

Return policy is flawed

Oroton does not give refund on any non-full price items which I believe it is not compliant to the ACL. Their products are not cheap even on sale. Sometimes online shopping comes with a few surprises (e.g. not what you imagine), and in-store shopping is not always a possible option for many people. I do not need a store credit, I need the right product. Now I just have 200 odd dollars at Oroton's account without having a suitable product.

Store LocationOroton's online shop