Oroton

Oroton

1.0
1 review

Worst product and even worse cs

The brand has the worst customer service. Save your money for a bigger brand instead if you’re going for luxury. I ordered a bag and I was extremely disappointed in the quality. The handle and the logo suggested that bag has been used and then sold to me as new!

Store LocationBroadbeach
Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Aza A.
Aza A.asked

Can my oroton handbag from about 20 years ago (havent been used!) be wiped/applied with leather oil that is used by leather repair shops? Is it ok to first wash the bag with soap and water?

Kirk W.
Kirk W.asked

Is oroton jewelry real

mia
mia

It's costume jewellery and very nice.

Maria P