Oroton

4.2

Nellie
NellieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No customer support - Did not care - Do not recommend

After three conversations with Oroton and 2 weeks still waiting for my order to arrive. I thought if I ordered well ahead of birthdays I would have the products in time. I was just told garbage by Oroton Staff to make me happy. One promised the items would be sent out 5 business day after I ordered them.. Well It was over 5 business days, The next said they would be posted Monday as they knew I needed them for gifts... They were not posted and no one cared. Customer support and service is a ZERO. Has turned me off ever placing orders with them again. Good way to reduce sales... NO CARE - Do not recommend

Store LocationOnline
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lynne
LynneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avery tan oroton cross body bag

My Avery bag was purchased on the 9th of may 2021 the buckle on the bag and only the buckle has black wear marks as if the tan has worn off I took the bag in store the assistant said colour transfer very unhelpful so I contacted oroton online twice quick response but they are not prepared to do anything my bag is leather protected and as I said only the buckle was clever enough to get colour transfer.obviously their bags only last months stay away zero care factor from the company.

Store LocationHarbour town adelaide
Lesa
LesaPerth

Melanie bag

I bought this bag approx 4 years ago and have stored it correctly and have used it approx 5 times. The base of the bag has detached on one end and looks to me like bad workmanship. I have emailed customer care and they have advised that’s it too old to do anything !!!

Store LocationOnline Oroton
Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

poor quality

I bought a Melanie style handbag . Admittedly it is about 4 years old , but very lightly used and the stitching has come away, near the base of the bag I went back to the store and was virtually told " bad luck " . This is not good enough . The bag cost Aus $495 .
Poor quality Oroton , a brand that has been held in the highest esteem in Australia --what has happened ?

Store LocationNunawadding Victoria
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Wear and tear....really?

Store LocationPerth
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and terrible customer service

Store LocationBrisbane City