Oroton

1.2

Nellie
NellieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No customer support - Did not care - Do not recommend

After three conversations with Oroton and 2 weeks still waiting for my order to arrive. I thought if I ordered well ahead of birthdays I would have the products in time. I was just told garbage by Oroton Staff to make me happy. One promised the items would be sent out 5 business day after I ordered them.. Well It was over 5 business days, The next said they would be posted Monday as they knew I needed them for gifts... They were not posted and no one cared. Customer support and service is a ZERO. Has turned me off ever placing orders with them again. Good way to reduce sales... NO CARE - Do not recommend

Store LocationOnline
Sizing True to size

Wear and tear....really?

Store LocationPerth
Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Worst product and even worse cs

The brand has the worst customer service. Save your money for a bigger brand instead if you’re going for luxury. I ordered a bag and I was extremely disappointed in the quality. The handle and the logo suggested that bag has been used and then sold to me as new!

Store LocationBroadbeach
Sizing Very small
Monica
MonicaSydney, NSW

My Oroton bag. Leather peeling off. Crack all over in the bag.

I bought the office leather bag. Only used 5 times. I stored in my linen cabinet. No sunlight and cover in the Oroton store bag. Recently talk it out to use it again for my meeting. Found out the bag is cracked and leather is peeling off. Disappointed as the bag was over $500.

Store LocationOroton DFO Homebush