Oroton

3.0
Leili ALi Askar
Leili ALi AskarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Weak customer service

I’m really disappointed I have purchased a bag last week from oroton . When I received my parcel the size of bag was too small then I send it back for return unfortunately they didn’t refund my money just credit for my next purchase . I don’t recommend this company to any one .

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

Paulette G.
Paulette G.asked

I have a very old oroton handbag (my favourite) but the colour (reddish) has faded and showing real signs of wear (reminder it is old). I have not used it for a few years but do so want to again. Can the bag be dyed to get a nice all over colour? If so, where can I get this done or can I do it myself. I live in NZ but bought the bag from Australia. Many thanks. Paulette

Aza A.
Aza A.asked

Can my oroton handbag from about 20 years ago (havent been used!) be wiped/applied with leather oil that is used by leather repair shops? Is it ok to first wash the bag with soap and water?

Kirk W.
Kirk W.asked

Is oroton jewelry real

mia
mia

It's costume jewellery and very nice.

Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens