Oroton

Oroton (page 2 of 8)

Athena.A

Athena.ASydney

Products are not well made

Jess

Jess

Terrible customer service

Bought a lady’s bag on Friday night, took it out from the bag on Sunday night and found a default. I brought it back to Cairns DFO store and the seller refused to exchange as they thought it was due to my misuse/wear and tear not quality default.
This brand does not have any warranty, once you walk out of the door, they have nothing to do with it.
Treat customers as liars as apparently their bags are in perfect condition, any default would be made by the customer.
THINK: if something wear and tear in 2 days, is this thing of good quality?
Contacted the head office and ‘luckily’ I had it exchanged.

CienSydney

Terrible quality customer service

Sorry, but I really have to give 1 star for Oroton QVB store. Worst customer service ever. I really mean it EVER. I was in the middle of a conversation with one of the staff while holding a purse bag i intended to purchase. When i was about to purchase the bag, another staff came over snatched the bag off my hand and said "sorry sold out".. ????? Seriously Oroton? Come on bring up your customer service level!

Cien

Just a note - this happened on 2017.. Never set my foot in the shop ever since..

SharlesB

SharlesBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst umbrella ever!

Went to use my umbrella for the first time and it didn't even get there, it broke on opening. Really not happy, seeing as it was the most expensive umbrella I have bought. I was so excited because it looks really good in tartan design, but no good if it doesn't work.

Oroton Umbrella - Terrible Quality!

I purchased online, which was a fine experience.
The quality of the umbrella purchased however has been very disappointing. Very flimsy, doesn’t stay up, has broken numerous times in the first 6 months of owning it. For an item that a lot of people seem to have, I expected better. My experience with a cheaper pharmacy umbrella has been substantially better.

Oroton Online Bait & Switch Bad Business Tactics

Spent a lot of time searching for ideal gift for daughter about to turn 18. With family contributions, and the Oroton Sale, seemed we had found the perfect bag and purse combo for a young woman.

Only to find, as Online Sales Assistant puts it, “Unfortunately, our online sales can end at any moment”. This found out when trying to check out the $600 combo, only to suddenly find it is $800.

Without eye for changing details, we could have been ripped off $200+, by what we thought was a leading reputable brand within Australia. Looks like they now only lead at cheating.

golste0

golste0

Poor online service

Poor Service

i ordered a wallet on line boxing day the email said it would be delivered in 3-5 day 11 days later and 1 email message not returned 1 phone call not returned and another call on hold for 38 min i was told i would get an email advising me what was going on. then i get an email saying they were out of stock and i could get free shipping if i placed another order.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customer

Poor service

After 2 weeks waiting for a parcel they said it was delivered then told me ask my housemates which i did before i contacted oroton and dhl twice each, i could not get answers from anyone you said call dhl dhl said call oroton. Then i was told to open an investigation to get answers and also went to my second option of parcel point pick up where the person did not speak English spent 1 whole day looking for a parcel. Poor service from oroton and dhl i will never buy online again thanks for a terrible experience i could not get any answers when i was the one who purchased and the delivery had to be signed for.

Worst terrible customer experience

I went to exchange the clutch I bought on Boxing Day due to small scratch in Westfield Sydney store. When I asked for the exchange, the service and the staff attitude was terrible. She looked down at me and didn’t even say thank you. Definitely wont be back to the store in Westfiled Sydney

fussy75

fussy75Sydney

Poor quality and finish

I purchased a $600 leather weekender bag online for a specific upcoming occasion. The finish on the bag is extremely poor and does not come close to the Oroton standards I have experienced with other handbags. Exposed glue, scratches, paint/ dye missing in numerous places. I am not satisfied with Oroton’s return offering to post the bag back and purchased another bag from a store. I would be out of pocket $1200 until the refund clears. Sorry Oroton I choose to support Australian businesses first and foremost however your quality control and poor refunds offering has not met my expectations.

Kenn

KennToowoomba

Won't change online order

Ridiculous online service. I chose a bag and matching wallet for my sister's birthday then decided to change the colour. This was on the same day. I was told by the online help that the order had gone to the warehouse and couldn't be changed. I had to wait for it to arrive and then send it back. I ended up buying the other colour as well so I didn't miss out as the bag and wallet were on sale. Crazy!!
This was after buying another bag and then three weeks later being told it was no longer available. I will be very wary of buying online at Oroton again. You never move up the queue when you call despite waiting too long on the phone and they don't answer emails promptly.

Bella

BellaSydney, NSW

Neoprene backpack

I purchased the neoprene backpack from the Oroton store in Birkenhead Point. Two days later I used it for travelling to work for the first time and it kept on sliding off my shoulders. I own a number of backpacks and have never experienced this issue. The backstraps on the bag are too wide and just continue to fall off the shoulders. I asked a friend to try it out for a week and she had the same issue. If there was testing done, this would have been the first thing that should have been picked up. Secondly, the straps can't be adjusted for a smaller fit.

Bad quality

Bought a wallet and bag both on specials and sun glasses all of them are all no good less than 3 mos no good quality

nin

I got my bank transaction and still got the bag and wallet

AMA

AMAAdelaide

Terrible product and staff

Purchased a sale item at Harbour Town Adelaide, understanding the outlet items. The staff provided a new item from the back. There was a red inky stain found on it. Brought back to the shop, staff had no idea if it was product feature or fault. No knowledgeable about leather items at all. Low quality on product and staff. Disappointing brand. Good to buy <$50