Oroton

Oroton (page 3 of 8)

Not the best experience

Being proactive ordered a bag online for Wifey's birthday. After a month of anxiously waiting for the parcel my patience ran out and emailed Oroton's customer service - I have been told that my order was never processed.

To compensate my time in the dog house, they have graciously offered me free shipping on my next order and the irony is I live 2 minutes away from one of their branches. The only reason I ordered online was so I could get the parcel delivered to my office - guess who is kicking himself. :)

Jane

Janewarrnambool

Terrible online service from Oroton

Worst company ever

Order a birthday present on 6/7 got invoice 2 days later half of birthday present missing no email no nothing tried ringing and talking on live chat all they could tell me was the clutch/wallet was sold out at the warehouse so why is it still advertised on line false advertising.

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Customer service is hopeless and useless!

Very disappointing experience

I purchased a sale backpack online on June 21. Having not received any shipping info after 3 weeks I started emailing Oroton customer service, with no response. Online chat a few days ago assured me that the item would be shipped shortly. Received an email a couple of days ago from the CEO apologising that due to a glitch in their new online ordering system, my backpack was no longer in stock. They have sent me a $50 gift card which I will rush out and redeem before they decide not to honour that too! I am now waiting to see how long it takes for them to refund my money for the backpack. Obviously I won’t be buying any Oroton products in the future.

Sunni

SunniSydney, NSW

Hopeless customer service

I made an order almost a month ago and still haven't received it.If I knew it that they are that bad I would of never made an online order from them.They don't even deserve 1

B.C

B.CSydney

Very disappointed

I made a purchase of my bag online and it said it would come in 7-10 days and after 3 weeks it still hadn't arrived. After 2 phone calls asking where it was I finally received an email saying that the bag was out of stock and I wasn't going to get it. Thankfully we rang a couple of stores and found one but the company handles everything badly.

lie

lie

Extremely poor services

I purchased 2 bags for friend's birthday and fully paid online. After 2 weeks haven't heard from Oroton I emailed and called them but it took forever to receive a reply. When I cancelled my ordered (obviously too late for my friend's birthday) and asked for refund, I still not getting refund as of today which is a month now.

Not happy

Not happy

Non existent customer service, liars

I purchased several items online then realised that it would take 15 working days for the items to be delivered. As I purchased it for presents, I immediately contacted Oroton via email and livechat (I was waiting for more than 20 minutes on hold when I made a phone call so I hanged up!). I was told that they require confirmation from their warehouse to cancel the order. The following week I managed to get through (called) the customer service team who advised that there was no cancellation order lodged with the warehouse. Their tactics are atrocious, never buying from them again. If the customer service and treatment of the customers is any reflection of their business, no wonder the business has gone into receivership!

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

They deserve to go into administration!

First time customer of Oroton and I am already having trouble with customer service. I wanted to call them to check on my online order and ask about delivery. I tried to contact them on:
- live chat (the one way I could talk to someone but unfortunately she could not help me)
- phone: on hold for >1 hour and the queue position did not change
- email: no reply
- facebook message: no reply

I have no idea how else they can be contacted apart from barging into their head office somewhere (which probably does not even exist) to speak to someone for help about a purchase!!

I can see why they kept lost money and went into administration... They can't even get the basics right.

NEVER buy an Oroton umbrella (Not worthy of any star rating at all!)

My daughter gifted me a fold-up Oroton umbrella and I was appalled at its quality. It is poorly and feebly constructed and collapses over your head in the slightest breeze and light rain. Should it get moderately windy it will blow inside out. Coincidentally, my sister was also given an Oroton umbrella by her granddaugther and she was so disgusted with its weak construction she ended up throwing it out. Not even good enough for the Salvation Army or Vinnies as they are just 'useless'. Shame on the people at Oroton who approved this product for manufacture! They need to be reported to Consumer Affairs.

Expensive and worst products!!!

Brought the bag from oroton shop at breakenhead point about 5-6 month ago, bag strip started broken!! Just used that bag twice a week and that happen!! Really worst, and feel soo bad.

Lucinda JonesSydney, NSW

Don't buy an umbrella. Sadly they are not designed to keep you dry!

Trevor

TrevorPerth

Online store and stock issues

Our orders were unfulfilled due to poor integration between online store and warehouse stock. Items were refunded but disappointing that majority of Australian retailers are falling behind overseas competitors in terms of online retail experience.

Update: Oroton's CEO offer his apology for the current issues with their warehouse and they are in the process of fixing these issues. Upgrading review for the personal touch from the management.

Bea

BeaMelbourne

Delivered a defective product from the online store

I ordered a bag on sale from the online store on the 27th of January and it was just delivered today. After an almost 3 week wait (which is ridiculous enough - what other brand gives this kind of poor delivery service in 2018?) I was excited it had finally arrived. But I was not happy when I opened the package to find a bag that was clearly defective - the strap is completely different to the picture advertised online and it isn't adjustable, despite the description of the bag having an "adjustable strap". Very cheeky that they would send this to a customer who had ordered online. I have submitted a complaint and am awaiting a response.