Oroton

Oroton

4.1
Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Dishonest and poor customer service

I saw a bag I liked online, I wanted to see it in person so went to my local store and purchased. Did not realise that I was charged a different price. When I contacted customer service, they agreed to refund me difference on price, then they changed their mind. They then said they would issue a credit note for goods to purchase online. Tried to use online and didn’t work. Contacted them twice to advise that code not working, no reply. I am now an ex Oroton customer. Shame really as I was a loyal and long time customer. Prices in store are different to online. Not sure why.

Store LocationLiverpool DFO
Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised

You have to cancel entire order to add info to shipping address. Joke company

I bought a gift for a friend through their website.I ordered and emailed the customer the same day as i just need to add a letter to the shipping address ( not changing the address at all )
But i was told they cant add letter “C” to the house number even on the same day i just placed the order? Poor excuse and reasoning. It has not even been posted as i contacted them as soon as i purchased the item as a present for a friend.

Apparently i have to cancel the order to be able to do the additional letter to the shipping address. Complete joke of a company. Never again.

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Oroton - Zipper Lever - Breakdown before the Zipper (Under Designed)

My partner brought this Oroton - Ebony Briefcase in black -Leather for $370.00 on sale at Oroton DFO outlet - Homebush Sydney. It was used sparingly for few years and the Metal Zipper Lever Broke down. Possibly the Zipper Lever is Under Designed or defectively manufactured.

Any such costly product Zipper Lever shall not broke down after sparingly used over few years. Leather Bags are purchased to last longer - and any such manufacturer add enough "Factor of Safety" during design so that they do not break down before the Zipper or the Bag itself.

Oroton refused to accept their responsibility and to refer to the technical team to review then design.

Store LocationOroton Factory Outlet - DFO Homebush Sydney
Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Paulette G.
Paulette G.asked

I have a very old oroton handbag (my favourite) but the colour (reddish) has faded and showing real signs of wear (reminder it is old). I have not used it for a few years but do so want to again. Can the bag be dyed to get a nice all over colour? If so, where can I get this done or can I do it myself. I live in NZ but bought the bag from Australia. Many thanks. Paulette

Aza A.
Aza A.asked

Can my oroton handbag from about 20 years ago (havent been used!) be wiped/applied with leather oil that is used by leather repair shops? Is it ok to first wash the bag with soap and water?

Kirk W.
Kirk W.asked

Is oroton jewelry real

mia
mia

It's costume jewellery and very nice.

Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens