Oroton

Oroton

2.0
AndreaBRIDGEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got there in the end!

I originally bought a bag, which flipped open and tipped forward, resulted in everything falling out, each time I used it. I called to find out how to get a refund... but was told the bag would only be accepted for a full refund if in new, wrapped and unused condition. I explained that I couldn’t possibly know the bag would flip open on use, if I hadn’t used it. After much arguing, I asked for a Manager. The bag was finally refunded in full, and I then found they’d come out with a similar one - but which works perfectly... so I bought that one instead. Didn’t need the hassle, Oroton. Your products are great, but your customer care? Not so much!

Store LocationOnline