Oroton

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Sally
Sally

Such professional customer service!

On purchasing a clutch for my daughters 21st I found it to be faulty. I emailed customer service and their response was extremely prompt and extremely helpful. On Angela's recommendation I took the clutch into the Burnside store and was served by Courtney. Courtney assured me that I would receive a replacement clutch from Harbour Town within a few days. Her only concern was that it wouldn't be in time for my daughters 21st! Such wonderful warm customer service. Its so refreshing to deal with such professionalism.

Store LocationOnline