Oroton

Oroton

3.7

Great customer service via chat

Customer service (by Jenny) was outstanding. I had a problem with exchanging an item and Jenny was incredibly helpful and resolved my problem

Dana P.
Dana P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Beautiful handbag, elegant, unique design, high-quality product....highly recommend. However,
the reason I returned this handbag was that was hard to comprehend the actual size of it with the information given.

Store LocationOn line

Store LocationOnline
Papa Shep
Papa ShepVictoria

Satisfied!

We purchased a number of Oroton bags on line. One arrived with faulty straps. We spoke to Kate and within a few days we received a replacement bag. The customer service was excellent and made very easy with no fuss. We are happy with our purchase and the customer service we received from Oroton.

Store Locationon line

Sharlene Walker
Sharlene WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

Store LocationDFO Brisbane
Vvv
VvvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Understanding customer service

I purchased a wallet from Oroton last year, and the printed leather turned grainy and began to rub off within a month. I tolerated it for a while but eventually the wallet began to look quite worn, so I finally contacted customer service. They were understanding, exceptionally clear in their instructions, and they processed the return and refund very quickly. Thanks guys!

Store LocationOnline

Excellent customer service

Bought a tote bag at the online outlet, however when it arrived there was a white mark all the way down the top. I emailed customer service to find out what I could do. They emailed back almost straight away and let me know that because it was an outlet product I needed to take it to an outlet store for assessment. When I took it in store, the staff were so friendly and helpful. They cleaned up the bag and offered me a new one or I could take the original one. It was all cleaned so I took my original one back. Then online customer service even followed up with me. Don't get customer service like this, very much these days.

Store Locationonline
Taryn
Taryn

Oroton customer service was a great help!

I contacted customer service due to a defect in two of my bags and they dealt with my matter very professionally and I am pleased with the outcome, thanks Oroton!

Fantastic Service!

The Staff at Oroton Westfield are so friendly and helpful and really interested in their Customers and really go the extra mile to give great Service. They are so warm and friendly and the Shop is beautifully presented with lovely products. Very happy Customer!

Store LocationWestfield Sydney

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

At the Carindale store , for the great service , I recently had to return a faulty product to the store , your service and help was excellent thank you A .Shelley

Store LocationCarindale qld
Michas R.
Michas R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Oroton go above and beyond for their customers.

Store LocationOroton - Pacific Fair store
Product Appearance As advertised

Just want to commend the Oroton customer service team. They were extremely helpful and fast to respond to my problem. Thank you Melanie and Peter, you resolved my issue on the spot and were lovely to deal with. I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and now I know why. Excellent customer service provided each time I deal with your team.

Store LocationHomebush outlet

Rita
RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty Bag Resolution

I want to say thank you to Ashley & Angela at Customer Service for their quick and efficient handling of a problem I had with a faulty bag. Once the problem was brought up to them , they handled it quickly and a resolution was achieved efficiently. Well done to an Australian company & their great staff. Have been a customer for many years and will continue to buy their fantastic products.
Rita

mhall
mhallSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service at Oroton head office

I just wanted to share my positive experience with Oroton. I emailled Head Office regarding an issue I had with a purchase and in less than 1/2 hour, Angela (Client Advisor) responded and offered a solution.

I have purchased many products over the years and have never had any other concerns with the quality. After today's fast turnaround and level of service, I continue to be impressed. Thank you.

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Faulty Bag Resolution

Thank you very much.

Your Oroton Group Customer Service has been exemplary!

Efficient, timely, helpful and accommodating.

I'm feeling very satisfied and happy with the attention I have received from all client advisors involved in my communication chain.