Oroton

Oroton

1.5
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Kirk W.
    Kirk W.asked

Is oroton jewelry real

mia
    mia

It's costume jewellery and very nice.

Maria P
    Maria Pasked

Alison H.
    Alison H.asked

Hi
    I was given a beautiful Oroton umbrella for a gift and therefore no receipt
    The umbrella won’t stay open and the stem won’t extend
    Is this a common problem
    What do you suggest ?

AndreaBRIDGE
    AndreaBRIDGE

Ring and ask for an exchange. If the won’t help, ask for your call to be escalated to a manager. They will eventually help, but you have to persevere. Good luck!

Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens