Oroton

Oroton

3.0
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Paulette G.
    Paulette G.asked

I have a very old oroton handbag (my favourite) but the colour (reddish) has faded and showing real signs of wear (reminder it is old). I have not used it for a few years but do so want to again. Can the bag be dyed to get a nice all over colour? If so, where can I get this done or can I do it myself. I live in NZ but bought the bag from Australia. Many thanks. Paulette

Aza A.
    Aza A.asked

Can my oroton handbag from about 20 years ago (havent been used!) be wiped/applied with leather oil that is used by leather repair shops? Is it ok to first wash the bag with soap and water?

Kirk W.
    Kirk W.asked

Is oroton jewelry real

mia
    mia

It's costume jewellery and very nice.

Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens