Oroton

Oroton

Can't wait to get it I'm so excited and customer team were great

All the above I am very satisfied and I couldn't be any more happier the customer team here were great and helpful

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Quality products

Recently visited the Sydney Westfield store and had a great experience. The young lady who served me was super helpful and knew her products. Recommended.

Wrong Item > Right Item and a APOLOGY GIFT

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

AndreaBRIDGEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got there in the end!

I originally bought a bag, which flipped open and tipped forward, resulted in everything falling out, each time I used it. I called to find out how to get a refund... but was told the bag would only be accepted for a full refund if in new, wrapped and unused condition. I explained that I couldn’t possibly know the bag would flip open on use, if I hadn’t used it. After much arguing, I asked for a Manager. The bag was finally refunded in full, and I then found they’d come out with a similar one - but which works perfectly... so I bought that one instead. Didn’t need the hassle, Oroton. Your products are great, but your customer care? Not so much!

awiseowl
awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Oroton Outlet Online

Often come here to look for pressies.
Have bought quite a few things here.
From leather totes, leather clutches, leather satchels to make up cases.
We can only afford to shop at the outlet & when they are on sale.
Sometimes I have caught them inflating prices so they can discount them so now I take note of their prices before their so call sales.
Some sales of course are genuine though & when they are I totally stock up.
A bit of luxury affordable for ordinary people like us : )
My sisters got me onto this brand, we all have hand bags that have lasted for years.
I do feel for shops nowadays, must be so hard to stay afloat when you have so much competition.

Shopaholic
ShopaholicVictoria

Excellent product

Thankyou to the team at Myer Oroton for their exceptional customer service, team members warmly greeted me and together with their great customer service and fantastic product knowledge made my shopping in store experience more enjoyable.

Sally
Sally

Such professional customer service!

On purchasing a clutch for my daughters 21st I found it to be faulty. I emailed customer service and their response was extremely prompt and extremely helpful. On Angela's recommendation I took the clutch into the Burnside store and was served by Courtney. Courtney assured me that I would receive a replacement clutch from Harbour Town within a few days. Her only concern was that it wouldn't be in time for my daughters 21st! Such wonderful warm customer service. Its so refreshing to deal with such professionalism.

Prompt customer service after problem with online non delivery

After buying a handbag online and it seemingly going astray after an extended time I rand customer service and Kate was very helpful and organised a replacement immediately. The next day it arrived. Very happy with the prompt and efficient customer service. Nice to speak to someone in this country and not in another time zone! Thank you

Issues resolved

I appreciate that when two of our bags were
Starting to have issues with binding etc Oroton were happy to exchange or refund the purchase
Bronwyn

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Still waiting on my order!- order received

Edit: since making this review, I have received the order in great condition and have been contacted by oroton apologising for delay and explaining reasons why. They have also been very generous to offer me a gift card. I think they’ve won me back as their customer.
Thanks oroton

Very disappointed! Ordered a bag online that I intended to take overseas with me and I still haven’t received it. Delivery timeframe said 7-10 days it’s 20 days now and looks like I won’t get it before I go either. Very disappointed!!!!

hkamsofficer
hkamsofficerPerth, WA

Fair to the Oroton

I have Oroton wallets (2) for more than 5 years...very good quality and after so many years, still as good as it should be. My wife has several Oroton handbags, after many years still good as it should be. Yes, it might be a China made but when you compare the price + quality to others say. MM, Mk, Coach, that one said they are poor in quality or customer service that is not fair. If one is not happy, then why not go for LV, Gucci or Hermes...

amjstwaiting
amjstwaitingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bags and wallets - Loved it!

I have tried different brands of bags and wallets and Oroton is pretty good.

Plus side is that it's lighter than the other brands which is a plus. Very simple but elegant.

Negative side is that the leather colour gets brushed off, the material wore quicker than other brand.

Overall, it is a good brand, something that I will continue to use. I haven't seen any replica so far, so either it's not that popular or it's hard to replicate.

jo l c
jo l cCentral, SA

Very happy with zip around wallet

Loved my product from day one. Fast postage and was able to track. It did come from hong kong but the quality is great. Would buy from online store again.