Oroton

Oroton

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Quality products

Recently visited the Sydney Westfield store and had a great experience. The young lady who served me was super helpful and knew her products. Recommended.

Wrong Item > Right Item and a APOLOGY GIFT

You have to cancel entire order to add info to shipping address. Joke company

I bought a gift for a friend through their website.I ordered and emailed the customer the same day as i just need to add a letter to the shipping address ( not changing the address at all )
But i was told they cant add letter “C” to the house number even on the same day i just placed the order? Poor excuse and reasoning. It has not even been posted as i contacted them as soon as i purchased the item as a present for a friend.

Apparently i have to cancel the order to be able to do the additional letter to the shipping address. Complete joke of a company. Never again.

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Oroton - Zipper Lever - Breakdown before the Zipper (Under Designed)

My partner brought this Oroton - Ebony Briefcase in black -Leather for $370.00 on sale at Oroton DFO outlet - Homebush Sydney. It was used sparingly for few years and the Metal Zipper Lever Broke down. Possibly the Zipper Lever is Under Designed or defectively manufactured.

Any such costly product Zipper Lever shall not broke down after sparingly used over few years. Leather Bags are purchased to last longer - and any such manufacturer add enough "Factor of Safety" during design so that they do not break down before the Zipper or the Bag itself.

Oroton refused to accept their responsibility and to refer to the technical team to review then design.

AndreaBRIDGEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got there in the end!

I originally bought a bag, which flipped open and tipped forward, resulted in everything falling out, each time I used it. I called to find out how to get a refund... but was told the bag would only be accepted for a full refund if in new, wrapped and unused condition. I explained that I couldn’t possibly know the bag would flip open on use, if I hadn’t used it. After much arguing, I asked for a Manager. The bag was finally refunded in full, and I then found they’d come out with a similar one - but which works perfectly... so I bought that one instead. Didn’t need the hassle, Oroton. Your products are great, but your customer care? Not so much!

Chu

ChuSydney, NSW

Return policy/ sign up trap

I purchased something online and I signed up to get $30 off the product. I received my item and it wasnt right for me so went to the store to return it. I was told because I had got a $30 OFF the full price it was considered a sale item therefore the only option given was a store credit.

My point is what company nowadays refuse to refund you? We are in the 21st century, Even luxury brands refund you.

I really liked some of the stuff they do but now after this experience I won't
buy again until they change the return policy.

awiseowl

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Oroton Outlet Online

Often come here to look for pressies.
Have bought quite a few things here.
From leather totes, leather clutches, leather satchels to make up cases.
We can only afford to shop at the outlet & when they are on sale.
Sometimes I have caught them inflating prices so they can discount them so now I take note of their prices before their so call sales.
Some sales of course are genuine though & when they are I totally stock up.
A bit of luxury affordable for ordinary people like us : )
My sisters got me onto this brand, we all have hand bags that have lasted for years.
I do feel for shops nowadays, must be so hard to stay afloat when you have so much competition.

Shopaholic

ShopaholicVictoria

Excellent product

Thankyou to the team at Myer Oroton for their exceptional customer service, team members warmly greeted me and together with their great customer service and fantastic product knowledge made my shopping in store experience more enjoyable.

Sally

Sally

Such professional customer service!

On purchasing a clutch for my daughters 21st I found it to be faulty. I emailed customer service and their response was extremely prompt and extremely helpful. On Angela's recommendation I took the clutch into the Burnside store and was served by Courtney. Courtney assured me that I would receive a replacement clutch from Harbour Town within a few days. Her only concern was that it wouldn't be in time for my daughters 21st! Such wonderful warm customer service. Its so refreshing to deal with such professionalism.

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Prompt customer service after problem with online non delivery

After buying a handbag online and it seemingly going astray after an extended time I rand customer service and Kate was very helpful and organised a replacement immediately. The next day it arrived. Very happy with the prompt and efficient customer service. Nice to speak to someone in this country and not in another time zone! Thank you

Disappointment

Amazed that you can have an order “confirmed” and 5 days later be told that even though the stock was available at the time of online purchase the warehouse staff have been unable to locate items to fulfill the order. And it’s going to take a further 3 to 5 days for money to be refunded. Someone needs to sort out their stock-tracking systems.

Issues resolved

I appreciate that when two of our bags were
Starting to have issues with binding etc Oroton were happy to exchange or refund the purchase
Bronwyn

P Wong

P WongPerth, WA

Delivery returned to sender

Still waiting on my order!- order received

Edit: since making this review, I have received the order in great condition and have been contacted by oroton apologising for delay and explaining reasons why. They have also been very generous to offer me a gift card. I think they’ve won me back as their customer.
Thanks oroton

Very disappointed! Ordered a bag online that I intended to take overseas with me and I still haven’t received it. Delivery timeframe said 7-10 days it’s 20 days now and looks like I won’t get it before I go either. Very disappointed!!!!

KGMPPT

KGMPPTDarwin

Received with broken bolts where strap holds in

Reviewer127

Reviewer127Perth

Poor customer service

UPDATE: I have been contacted by the manager and had this issue resolved. I am very happy with my new bag and with the effort Oroton made to make amends.

Their website malfunctioned during a sale so I was unable to check out and missed the sale deadline (it was a weekend and I couldn't contact them). It was a saving of $40 off a bag that cost over $200. When I emailed customer service on Monday morning asking for an exception they pasted their terms and conditions and said they wouldn't help me out. It was a great opportunity for some good customer service and throw me a fish, but they chose not to. So now I'm not buying the bag and they get zero dollars out of me.

Bad customer service.

Customer service when I bought the wallet was great, but then I realised after taking it home that the beads used to keep the wallet dry had imprinted into the leather due to packing and left a large dent that had stretched the leather. I took it back to get exchanged and they swapped it for me, no smiles this time. This swapped one's leather ended up having a large scratch up the front so I took it back again, they swapped it for me and I ended up with the original one again that I had brought back because of the dents. Ended up just returning the product.

C K

C KBrisbane

Bag is damaged

I received a tote bag for Xmas it’s not being us d everyday maybe only once a week so it hasn’t had much use at all. Yesterday I noticed that the leather is peeling off. Now after reading the reviews I’m not sure that the company is going to care.

Kaye

KayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor product quality & appalling customer service

Clip on ladies wallet broke after only a couple of months - clearly faulty but they refused to replace it because it was on sale when purchased. Wanted to replace it with a cheaper, different style which I didn't like. After long battle I got a refund & replaced it with an Annapelle which has been great. I used to love Oroton products but never again!

Family of 5 will NEVER BUY OROTON AGAIN

I have been a very loyal customer for 24 years my adult daughters now also. We have spent $1000s with your company. NEVER AGAIN when your customer service won't honour a single faulty zip on an as new purse SHAME - OROTON. You've lost 5 of us over a zip!!! Disgraceful service❌ It's no wonder your shares have plummeted