Oroton

Oroton

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Quality products

Recently visited the Sydney Westfield store and had a great experience. The young lady who served me was super helpful and knew her products. Recommended.

Wrong Item > Right Item and a APOLOGY GIFT

AndreaBRIDGEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got there in the end!

I originally bought a bag, which flipped open and tipped forward, resulted in everything falling out, each time I used it. I called to find out how to get a refund... but was told the bag would only be accepted for a full refund if in new, wrapped and unused condition. I explained that I couldn’t possibly know the bag would flip open on use, if I hadn’t used it. After much arguing, I asked for a Manager. The bag was finally refunded in full, and I then found they’d come out with a similar one - but which works perfectly... so I bought that one instead. Didn’t need the hassle, Oroton. Your products are great, but your customer care? Not so much!

awiseowl

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Oroton Outlet Online

Often come here to look for pressies.
Have bought quite a few things here.
From leather totes, leather clutches, leather satchels to make up cases.
We can only afford to shop at the outlet & when they are on sale.
Sometimes I have caught them inflating prices so they can discount them so now I take note of their prices before their so call sales.
Some sales of course are genuine though & when they are I totally stock up.
A bit of luxury affordable for ordinary people like us : )
My sisters got me onto this brand, we all have hand bags that have lasted for years.
I do feel for shops nowadays, must be so hard to stay afloat when you have so much competition.

Shopaholic

ShopaholicVictoria

Excellent product

Thankyou to the team at Myer Oroton for their exceptional customer service, team members warmly greeted me and together with their great customer service and fantastic product knowledge made my shopping in store experience more enjoyable.

Sally

Sally

Such professional customer service!

On purchasing a clutch for my daughters 21st I found it to be faulty. I emailed customer service and their response was extremely prompt and extremely helpful. On Angela's recommendation I took the clutch into the Burnside store and was served by Courtney. Courtney assured me that I would receive a replacement clutch from Harbour Town within a few days. Her only concern was that it wouldn't be in time for my daughters 21st! Such wonderful warm customer service. Its so refreshing to deal with such professionalism.

Ad

Prompt customer service after problem with online non delivery

After buying a handbag online and it seemingly going astray after an extended time I rand customer service and Kate was very helpful and organised a replacement immediately. The next day it arrived. Very happy with the prompt and efficient customer service. Nice to speak to someone in this country and not in another time zone! Thank you

Bella

BellaSydney, NSW

Neoprene backpack

I purchased the neoprene backpack from the Oroton store in Birkenhead Point. Two days later I used it for travelling to work for the first time and it kept on sliding off my shoulders. I own a number of backpacks and have never experienced this issue. The backstraps on the bag are too wide and just continue to fall off the shoulders. I asked a friend to try it out for a week and she had the same issue. If there was testing done, this would have been the first thing that should have been picked up. Secondly, the straps can't be adjusted for a smaller fit.

Issues resolved

I appreciate that when two of our bags were
Starting to have issues with binding etc Oroton were happy to exchange or refund the purchase
Bronwyn

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Still waiting on my order!- order received

Edit: since making this review, I have received the order in great condition and have been contacted by oroton apologising for delay and explaining reasons why. They have also been very generous to offer me a gift card. I think they’ve won me back as their customer.
Thanks oroton

Very disappointed! Ordered a bag online that I intended to take overseas with me and I still haven’t received it. Delivery timeframe said 7-10 days it’s 20 days now and looks like I won’t get it before I go either. Very disappointed!!!!

Trevor

TrevorPerth

Online store and stock issues

Our orders were unfulfilled due to poor integration between online store and warehouse stock. Items were refunded but disappointing that majority of Australian retailers are falling behind overseas competitors in terms of online retail experience.

Update: Oroton's CEO offer his apology for the current issues with their warehouse and they are in the process of fixing these issues. Upgrading review for the personal touch from the management.

Terrible reviews, results in me purchasing from Coach

I bought a handbag in early 2016 that I really liked, and I was thinking of purchasing another, but after reading terrible reviews about the return policy even fro defective goods, I decided to go with Coach. Coach also have beautiful handbags, and have a superb return policy... In addition, they ship for free and will even pay for the return for an unused bag if you have a change of mind. Sorry Oroton, but poor customer service costs you more customers than those you let down.

hkamsofficer

hkamsofficerPerth, WA

Fair to the Oroton

I have Oroton wallets (2) for more than 5 years...very good quality and after so many years, still as good as it should be. My wife has several Oroton handbags, after many years still good as it should be. Yes, it might be a China made but when you compare the price + quality to others say. MM, Mk, Coach, that one said they are poor in quality or customer service that is not fair. If one is not happy, then why not go for LV, Gucci or Hermes...

amjstwaiting

amjstwaitingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bags and wallets - Loved it!

I have tried different brands of bags and wallets and Oroton is pretty good.

Plus side is that it's lighter than the other brands which is a plus. Very simple but elegant.

Negative side is that the leather colour gets brushed off, the material wore quicker than other brand.

Overall, it is a good brand, something that I will continue to use. I haven't seen any replica so far, so either it's not that popular or it's hard to replicate.

jo l c

jo l cCentral, SA

Very happy with zip around wallet

Loved my product from day one. Fast postage and was able to track. It did come from hong kong but the quality is great. Would buy from online store again.

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Products look good but are very overpriced