Oroton

Oroton (page 3 of 6)

Shopaholic
ShopaholicVictoria

Excellent product

Thankyou to the team at Myer Oroton for their exceptional customer service, team members warmly greeted me and together with their great customer service and fantastic product knowledge made my shopping in store experience more enjoyable.

Fantastic service

Thanks to the team at oroton Liverpool outlet for their friendly service. Everyone there are always so helpful. The presentation of the new shop looks so amazing and I am so happy with the quality of my purchases.
Debbie

At the Carindale store , for the great service , I recently had to return a faulty product to the store , your service and help was excellent thank you A .Shelley

Best brand you can get!

I have been a loyal customer of Oroton over 10 years, love the products, brand and excellent service. The leather products are made to last forever, great price and material compare with other high-end brand. I introduced Oroton to my family and many friends and everyone are in love with it. Thanks for such an amazing product with affordable price :) I highly recommend it if you havent have one yet.

A very happy customer :)

Naomi
NaomiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Buying the best bag ever and a wallet to boot!

I was looking for a black day bag that would hold my MacBook Pro (13") and Saskia at Brookvale Oroton helped me find just the right bag. It was spacious but not too big. Understated yet stylish. Soft leather, zipper to keep things in, and little metal feet on the bag to protect it from the floor, basically everything you'd ever need. I also bought a gorgeous light aqua wallet that feels comfy in your hand. All with Saskia's help, she was brilliant!

Michas R.
Michas R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Oroton go above and beyond for their customers.

So Impressed

Was so impressed with Anna at the Myer Pitt Street store. Loveliest saleswoman ever. I am also incredibly impressed with the quality of the bag I bought. It's the most I have ever spent on a bag, but it's 1000x worth it. First time customer for Oroton and I love it.

Susan
Susan

DFO Brisbane

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Max and Josh from DFO Brisbane. You guys are amazing and were so helpful when I needed assistance. Will definitely be back. Thanks again.

Just want to commend the Oroton customer service team. They were extremely helpful and fast to respond to my problem. Thank you Melanie and Peter, you resolved my issue on the spot and were lovely to deal with. I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and now I know why. Excellent customer service provided each time I deal with your team.

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

I had a great experience shopping at the Oroton store in Sydney. The store assistant Katrina went above and beyond!

The store was easy to navigate, we had the right amount of assistance, the other customers in the store were all managed in a timely and professional way. The product range was great.

Sally
Sally

Such professional customer service!

On purchasing a clutch for my daughters 21st I found it to be faulty. I emailed customer service and their response was extremely prompt and extremely helpful. On Angela's recommendation I took the clutch into the Burnside store and was served by Courtney. Courtney assured me that I would receive a replacement clutch from Harbour Town within a few days. Her only concern was that it wouldn't be in time for my daughters 21st! Such wonderful warm customer service. Its so refreshing to deal with such professionalism.

Avril B.
Avril B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer service!

I purchased a pair of Oroton sunglasses last year. Unfortunately a screw fell out and I could no longer wear them, after talking with the customer service team via email they said if I go into a store they could help me send them away for repair. To my delight the beautiful ladies at castle towers fixed my sunglasses on the spot.
I was very impressed with the high level of customer care from the online team to the girls in store.
Thanks again from one very happy customer!
R

Trish
Trish

Exceptional service every visit - Mac Ctr North Ryde NSW

I had lost my love for Oroton over the last few years. Until this year, I went into your store at Christmas NY time and was served by Solmaz. Her customer service was exceptional. She was professional, friendly, helpful & a wealth of knowledge on all your products. I’ve since been served by her on another two separate occasions and each time she’s been exceptional. I’ve walked away extremely happy with my choice of purchase.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Thanks to Elaine Wilson from the Indooroopilly store for the most amazing service and professionalism. She chased down a bag for me and had it shipped to the Indooroopilly store. There were very few left, but she persisted and found one for me. I was very impressed.

Rita
RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty Bag Resolution

I want to say thank you to Ashley & Angela at Customer Service for their quick and efficient handling of a problem I had with a faulty bag. Once the problem was brought up to them , they handled it quickly and a resolution was achieved efficiently. Well done to an Australian company & their great staff. Have been a customer for many years and will continue to buy their fantastic products.
Rita

mhall
mhallSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service at Oroton head office

I just wanted to share my positive experience with Oroton. I emailled Head Office regarding an issue I had with a purchase and in less than 1/2 hour, Angela (Client Advisor) responded and offered a solution.

I have purchased many products over the years and have never had any other concerns with the quality. After today's fast turnaround and level of service, I continue to be impressed. Thank you.

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Faulty Bag Resolution

Thank you very much.

Your Oroton Group Customer Service has been exemplary!

Efficient, timely, helpful and accommodating.

I'm feeling very satisfied and happy with the attention I have received from all client advisors involved in my communication chain.

Beckstar
BeckstarWitta

Timeless Totes

Superior Quality Ladies Leather Handbags, that are timeless, yet fashionable. They are extremely durable and certainly stand up to the amount of things I constantly put in my bags. The Totes are a must have every day piece.

Stavroula
StavroulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Employee Review

Just a quick thank you to Angela Amato at DFO Moorabbin who has been serving me for the past 10 years at Chadstone & DFO. I am a fussy shopper and she always takes her time & shows patience & kindness when serving me. Her knowledge of new & old products is EXCEPTIONAL & she even knows all about the history of Oroton & Mesh. I can clearly see she has a Passion for Oroton? Her product knowledge on mesh & vintance pieces is very rare and I lover to hear her stories.

Skye
SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service @ Robina Store

Highly recommend visiting Beth @ the Robina Town Centre Store. She is very knowledgeable about products, willing to take the time to help you make the right choice and her follow up is impeccable!

Customer Service - AMAZING!

Extremely approachable staff at Oroton Miranda with my concerns i had around product quality of my black tote bag. The representative quickly looked up my details, when it was ordered, and told me there would be a brand new one for me in store on Friday. I then got a call on Friday and collected on Saturday. Seamless and excellent customer service. Really sets Oroton apart from other brands.

Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service at Gold Coast Harbourtown

The ladies who work at the Harbourtown store were absolutely amazing, patient, and friendly while I was trying to decide on purchasing a purse. Would definitely recommend, and will definitely be going back. The purse was lovely and perfect for the purposes I needed it for

Leanne
LeannePerth, WA

Excellent Service

I wanted to exchange a beautiful bag that was gifted to me. I already had a bag in that colour so wanted to change the colour. I contacted customer support and Angela was amazing. She was able to organise for me to exchange the bag, found the stores in my state that had them, and when I told her which one I would go to, she contacted them. When I arrived at the store they knew who I was and the exchange happened without any problems. The staff at WaterTown were also extremely helpful and friendly. All I can say is thank you,thank you,thank you. You are amazing! I’ll definitely shop Oroton.

Love my new purse

My online experience and customer contact with Ortoton was excellent...(Angela) and I love my new purse.
Thank you Oroton ...I will be shopping online again soon.
Kind regards Meredith