Oroton

Oroton (page 4 of 6)

Excellent Customer Service at the Liverpool 2170 store

Super easy to navigate, plenty of parking. Great customer service and a range of items. Also many sales, so grab a bargain here this Xmas!

Exemlary service at Birkenhead store!!!

Great customer service Oroton city Sydney store

Very helpful and professional sales person going out of his way to provide an exceptional customer service.
Keep of the good work

Raven
RavenHunter Region, NSW

Perfect Everyday Bag - Understated yet Elegant

I’ve been looking for a higher end handbag for ages but I wanted to buy Australian. After a lot of research I decided on Oroton.

The website was really easy to use, fast to load and didn’t empty my shopping cart if I hadn’t proceeded to the checkout after 5 mins.

My order went thru without a hitch and three days later it arrived, well packaged and undamaged.

I really love my handbag, so much so that I’m about to order the matching wallet.

Great customer service experience

Kate very kindly provided a "lost" receipt. She was very friendly and efficient and the task was completed in a matter of minutes.

Luluru
LuluruGold Coast

Kate is fantastic

I had an issue with checkout and Kate was fast to deal with it. It's the best customer service I've received in a long time. Kate is professional, efficient and genuinely cares about the customer, and that energy really hits home. Oroton, she's a star player, please ensure you look after her; Kate is highly 'poachworthy'.
The items arrived well packaged and protected and all in order.

Returning a faulty product

i had cause recently to need to return a product. customer service were fantastic about the whole procedure, and returning the product to a particular store and exchanging it for another was seemlessly simple. nothing was a problem in dealing with customer service by email and the actual store. loved this service

poppy
poppysydney

On line orering out of time

I was ordering items on line and ran out of time at checkout by 2 minutes. Sale finished at 12.00 midnight. I called customer service the next day and spoke to Kate. She was very nice and professional and advised she will look into it. I had a response within 1 hour from her. I have been a customer with Oroton for a long time so I was pleased to receive that kind of positive and quick outcome.

Prompt customer service after problem with online non delivery

After buying a handbag online and it seemingly going astray after an extended time I rand customer service and Kate was very helpful and organised a replacement immediately. The next day it arrived. Very happy with the prompt and efficient customer service. Nice to speak to someone in this country and not in another time zone! Thank you

Monica
MonicaBrisbane

Excellent quality and customer service

I am a fan of Oroton products and have been happy with the quality of its products. Moreover their customer service is excellent. Have no problems contacting them and getting prompt responses. I have peace of mind buying Oroton products.

Amazing customer service

I received great customer service from Kate in guest relations and wanted to leave a review as she went the extra mile for my Christmas Order

Amazing customer service and put all my stress relating to Christmas Shopping at ease!

Thanks Oroton Team and especially Kate

Bella
BellaSydney, NSW

Neoprene backpack

I purchased the neoprene backpack from the Oroton store in Birkenhead Point. Two days later I used it for travelling to work for the first time and it kept on sliding off my shoulders. I own a number of backpacks and have never experienced this issue. The backstraps on the bag are too wide and just continue to fall off the shoulders. I asked a friend to try it out for a week and she had the same issue. If there was testing done, this would have been the first thing that should have been picked up. Secondly, the straps can't be adjusted for a smaller fit.

Pidge
PidgeDunedin

Epic speed for a trans-Tasman delivery

Spotted a bag on a trip to Australia, and regretted not buying it, so bought it online at 9am on Wednesday morning. Bag was delivered to me at 2pm the next day - amazing speed! And even more amazing given that I live at the other end of NZ from where the bag will have entered the country. And I love my bag!

Dee
DeeGosford

Brilliant service, ordered on the Monday and delivered 9 am Wednesday morning. Very straightforward.

Delighted as I shopped in your outlet store and got 50% off the most fabulous bag.
Great selections and easy to use sit eand check out.

Great customer service

The girls at the Macquarie Centre store were lovely and very helpful. It’s very clear and appreciated when people are passionate about their job and products that they are selling.

Excellent customer service.

I recently purchased a mini backpack from Oroton. I loved this bag! It was the perfect size and it was so comfortable and stylish. Only problem was one of the straps became loose so Oroton was very helpful in assisting me find my receipt and allowed me to return the item and get a credit note. The customer service is excellent. I dealt with a few staff members and all were happy to help.

Burwood Westfield Oroton staffs are caring and helpful

Staffs were able to assist me instantly - they were patient, loving and helpful, I LOVE Oroton and will support it with no doubt.

Issues resolved

I appreciate that when two of our bags were
Starting to have issues with binding etc Oroton were happy to exchange or refund the purchase
Bronwyn

Excellent customer service!!

Was looking to buy a wallet online only for it to be sold out. I contacted customer service and they were able to locate one for me. The customer service girls were excellent and very friendly! Definitely a happy customer!

Product review

Beautifully made products and high quality leather. An oroton bag always makes my outfit - perfect balance between on trend and timeliness. Thanks O team :-)

Fabulous Customer Service Online

Love the Oroton product and love the online service. Always prompt and helpful. Nothing is a bother - thank you!

Gordana Stanojevic
Gordana StanojevicSydney

Fantastic service, thank you :)

My experience in the Miranda store was absolutely wonderful. Thank you Zahraa for your overwhelming desire to help others. I left your store feeling good, satisfied and heard. Thank you

Anna Huang
Anna HuangMelbourne

Amazing!

Ashley has been amazing in helping me with my product exchange. Fast replies and super efficient. Two thumbs up! I have been buying from Oroton for years and they never disappoint.

Amazing and helpful service from Angela.

Service was amazing. Angela replied back to all my emails within one hour and everything was so helpful. I have never received such great service

Ellie P
Ellie PCasey 2913, ACT

Brilliant customer service f- Homebush outlet