Oroton

4.5

Rita
RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty Bag Resolution

I want to say thank you to Ashley & Angela at Customer Service for their quick and efficient handling of a problem I had with a faulty bag. Once the problem was brought up to them , they handled it quickly and a resolution was achieved efficiently. Well done to an Australian company & their great staff. Have been a customer for many years and will continue to buy their fantastic products.
Rita

Beckstar
BeckstarWitta

Timeless Totes

Superior Quality Ladies Leather Handbags, that are timeless, yet fashionable. They are extremely durable and certainly stand up to the amount of things I constantly put in my bags. The Totes are a must have every day piece.

Stavroula
StavroulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Employee Review

Just a quick thank you to Angela Amato at DFO Moorabbin who has been serving me for the past 10 years at Chadstone & DFO. I am a fussy shopper and she always takes her time & shows patience & kindness when serving me. Her knowledge of new & old products is EXCEPTIONAL & she even knows all about the history of Oroton & Mesh. I can clearly see she has a Passion for Oroton? Her product knowledge on mesh & vintance pieces is very rare and I lover to hear her stories.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Skye
SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service @ Robina Store

Highly recommend visiting Beth @ the Robina Town Centre Store. She is very knowledgeable about products, willing to take the time to help you make the right choice and her follow up is impeccable!

Customer Service - AMAZING!

Extremely approachable staff at Oroton Miranda with my concerns i had around product quality of my black tote bag. The representative quickly looked up my details, when it was ordered, and told me there would be a brand new one for me in store on Friday. I then got a call on Friday and collected on Saturday. Seamless and excellent customer service. Really sets Oroton apart from other brands.