Oroton

ZoieMid North Coast, NSW

Best Customer Service Ever

Collette
ColletteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jess, I would like thank you for your excellent customer service and cheerful mannerism when you attended to my query today. I was a bit upset about my order & delay. I had the tone of a disappointed customer and
You provided me a response and a positive outcome- thank you again & well done

Store Locationon line
Lenise
LeniseSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service!!

I placed my order over the phone. Not having purchased clothes from Oroton previously, Monica from the Parramatta store guided me. I received my purchase today and it was the perfect fit!

Mrs Clooney
Mrs ClooneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Long time shopper

I have been buying ( sporadically) OROTON, for over 40 years. I have the first purchase along with all the others.
I purchased a bag online ( that’s a first) and it arrived less than a week after I ordered it.
It was in a huge box and so beautifully wrapped and presented. Even though it was a sale item, there was no scrimping on guarantees and care ... And the bag! , I was over the moon. It’s perfect , in colour, style and quality ...
I’m so impressed. Thank you so much.

Papa Shep
Papa ShepVictoria

Satisfied!

We purchased a number of Oroton bags on line. One arrived with faulty straps. We spoke to Kate and within a few days we received a replacement bag. The customer service was excellent and made very easy with no fuss. We are happy with our purchase and the customer service we received from Oroton.

Great service !

Fantastic experience at Oroton Liverpool this week . The staff went out of there way to ask me what it was I was looking for then helped me decide what worked best . I choose a crossbody bag and couldn’t be happier ! It fits everything I need in in , looks great and is great quality and a fabulous price . I only ever buy Oroton bags so I will continue to do so .

Store LocationLiverpool

Wrong Item > Right Item and a APOLOGY GIFT

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

DFO Service is the best

Went in to Oroton at DFO on Sunday 12 July and was so impressed by the person who went to no end of trouble to help me. I needed to replace my trusty old Oroton wallet that was 10 years old and the woman who assisted me find a replacement and some other great bargains was so helpful.

Savvy shopper
Savvy shopperSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I had a wonderful experience in-store. The retail assistant went over and beyond to help me find the perfect gift by showing me different options which i wouldn’t of considered. I have been purchasing Oroton bags for many years and I have always been happy with the quality and design. Thank you

Selina Chang
Selina ChangSydney, NSW

Amazing service and great quality products!

Sharlene Walker
Sharlene WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

LittleMissXanshine
LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avid Oroton fan

I have my little Oroton collection (photos below). I bought 2 as gifts (photo not here) I bought 1 for myself the gray hand bag (Maison Griptop - Charcoal). I received a bag and wallet as gifts. :) I love Oroton since their products are authentic leather. Glad it comes with dust bag. Quality is really good! The design is sophisticated and chic. Got a variety of bags. I find Oroton as an affordable Aussie luxury brand. Highly satisfied customer and I highly recommend the wide range of products Oroton has to offer.

Spreading Oroton cheer!

In this current climate full of confusion and fear many, including me, are turning to shop online for whatever reason. AMAZING! After a very long week and horrendous 48hrs Oroton's gorgeous packaging with all my goodies arrived and made my heart sing!!!

Thank you Oroton for the gorgeous attire and exceptional customer service.

Loyal customer
Loyal customerIllawarra, NSW

I’m in love with each piece

I am so impressed with Oroton’s stylish range and value for money. Such beauty and quality. It’s hard to choose and when to stop! So proud of this Australian company.

Vvv
VvvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Understanding customer service

I purchased a wallet from Oroton last year, and the printed leather turned grainy and began to rub off within a month. I tolerated it for a while but eventually the wallet began to look quite worn, so I finally contacted customer service. They were understanding, exceptionally clear in their instructions, and they processed the return and refund very quickly. Thanks guys!