Oroton

Oroton (page 2 of 3)

4.3

Truly Beautiful Experience in Oroton Westfield Sydney

Great customer service by Anna from Oroton Westfield Sydney. My new Bristol wallet had a small scratch on the inside and she politely offered to exchange my wallet for a new identical wallet, being how luxury sales assistants/managers should be. Had a great chat with her about new fashion trends as well, shows her knowledge of luxury brands in addition to perfect service. Couldn’t be happier, now an Oroton customer for life.

Store LocationOroton Westfield Sydney, Westfield, Corner Pitt Street Mall & Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Sonia from Melbourne
Sonia from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For 40+ years, I have been very happy with my Oroton bags.

Hi Jenny,
Thank you so much for your amazing customer support.
Also, I would like to mention that the customer service at Essendon DFO, has, is and continues to be nothing short of first class.
The managers there, Kyla and Tahlia went out of their way on very busy days (26 and 27 December) to help me, and they were soooo patient and kind.
All the staff there just make you feel very special and appreciated, so congratulations for the amazing team you have.
Thanks again, and I am very happy to continue my 40+ years of joy with Oroton.
The products are always exceptional quality, easy to find and there is a good variety of choice in styles and prices. Many people comment on how nice my Oroton bags are.
Regards
Sonia

Store LocationOroton Essendon DFO

Excellent customer service

I was served by Katya at the Oroton outlet in David Jones, Chatswood. She went above and beyond in terms of customer service and is a credit to the brand.

Store LocationDavid Jones, Chatswood
Taryn
Taryn

Oroton customer service was a great help!

I contacted customer service due to a defect in two of my bags and they dealt with my matter very professionally and I am pleased with the outcome, thanks Oroton!

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Margot Drum bag is perfect!

I purchased the Margot Drum bag in Whisky online. It is exquisite, beautifully made, and extremely elegant. The quality and design is exceptional for the price making it very good value. It was sent lighting fast and incredibly well packaged, even better than Net a porter. The online chat service was very helpful.

Store LocationWebsite
awiseowl
awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Oroton Outlet Online

Often come here to look for pressies.
Have bought quite a few things here.
From leather totes, leather clutches, leather satchels to make up cases.
We can only afford to shop at the outlet & when they are on sale.
Sometimes I have caught them inflating prices so they can discount them so now I take note of their prices before their so call sales.
Some sales of course are genuine though & when they are I totally stock up.
A bit of luxury affordable for ordinary people like us : )
My sisters got me onto this brand, we all have hand bags that have lasted for years.
I do feel for shops nowadays, must be so hard to stay afloat when you have so much competition.

Store LocationOnline Outlet
JOSIANE
JOSIANEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oroton Cruise Clutch

I was searching for a red Clutch and only the Nunawading Store had it. Unfortunately I was unable to get there due to the distance. I spoke to Customer Service online assist and an extremely helpful Melanie was liaising with me and help me find the bag.. Melanie went beyond and above customer service.
Vicky as well at the store was Extremely helpful.. They both deserve to be well recognised by the Company as GREAT customer service is so rare nowadays.
I am having my bag mailed today.. Happy , happy.

Store LocationNUNAWADING
anralusa
anralusaIllawarra, NSW

Dedicated shopper

I am an Oroton super shopper. I love their bags and wallets. I had one bad experience when I wallet I adored sold out between online ordering and dispatch. I got over it and bought another. These things happen. Angela in customer service is amazing and went over and above to solve a small problem of my own making. Thank you.

Fantastic Service!

The Staff at Oroton Westfield are so friendly and helpful and really interested in their Customers and really go the extra mile to give great Service. They are so warm and friendly and the Shop is beautifully presented with lovely products. Very happy Customer!

Store LocationWestfield Sydney

Shopaholic
ShopaholicVictoria

Excellent product

Thankyou to the team at Myer Oroton for their exceptional customer service, team members warmly greeted me and together with their great customer service and fantastic product knowledge made my shopping in store experience more enjoyable.

Store LocationMyer Oroton
Product Appearance As advertised

At the Carindale store , for the great service , I recently had to return a faulty product to the store , your service and help was excellent thank you A .Shelley

Store LocationCarindale qld

Best brand you can get!

I have been a loyal customer of Oroton over 10 years, love the products, brand and excellent service. The leather products are made to last forever, great price and material compare with other high-end brand. I introduced Oroton to my family and many friends and everyone are in love with it. Thanks for such an amazing product with affordable price :) I highly recommend it if you havent have one yet.

A very happy customer :)

Store LocationOroton Outlet at Brand Smart Nunawading - VIC

Michas R.
Michas R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Oroton go above and beyond for their customers.

Store LocationOroton - Pacific Fair store

So Impressed

Was so impressed with Anna at the Myer Pitt Street store. Loveliest saleswoman ever. I am also incredibly impressed with the quality of the bag I bought. It's the most I have ever spent on a bag, but it's 1000x worth it. First time customer for Oroton and I love it.

Store LocationMyer Pitt Street
Susan
Susan

DFO Brisbane

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Max and Josh from DFO Brisbane. You guys are amazing and were so helpful when I needed assistance. Will definitely be back. Thanks again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Just want to commend the Oroton customer service team. They were extremely helpful and fast to respond to my problem. Thank you Melanie and Peter, you resolved my issue on the spot and were lovely to deal with. I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and now I know why. Excellent customer service provided each time I deal with your team.

Store LocationHomebush outlet
Product Appearance As advertised

I had a great experience shopping at the Oroton store in Sydney. The store assistant Katrina went above and beyond!

The store was easy to navigate, we had the right amount of assistance, the other customers in the store were all managed in a timely and professional way. The product range was great.

Store LocationSydney Westfield
Sally
Sally

Such professional customer service!

On purchasing a clutch for my daughters 21st I found it to be faulty. I emailed customer service and their response was extremely prompt and extremely helpful. On Angela's recommendation I took the clutch into the Burnside store and was served by Courtney. Courtney assured me that I would receive a replacement clutch from Harbour Town within a few days. Her only concern was that it wouldn't be in time for my daughters 21st! Such wonderful warm customer service. Its so refreshing to deal with such professionalism.

Store LocationOnline
Trish
Trish

Exceptional service every visit - Mac Ctr North Ryde NSW

I had lost my love for Oroton over the last few years. Until this year, I went into your store at Christmas NY time and was served by Solmaz. Her customer service was exceptional. She was professional, friendly, helpful & a wealth of knowledge on all your products. I’ve since been served by her on another two separate occasions and each time she’s been exceptional. I’ve walked away extremely happy with my choice of purchase.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Thanks to Elaine Wilson from the Indooroopilly store for the most amazing service and professionalism. She chased down a bag for me and had it shipped to the Indooroopilly store. There were very few left, but she persisted and found one for me. I was very impressed.

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Rita
RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty Bag Resolution

I want to say thank you to Ashley & Angela at Customer Service for their quick and efficient handling of a problem I had with a faulty bag. Once the problem was brought up to them , they handled it quickly and a resolution was achieved efficiently. Well done to an Australian company & their great staff. Have been a customer for many years and will continue to buy their fantastic products.
Rita

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Faulty Bag Resolution

Thank you very much.

Your Oroton Group Customer Service has been exemplary!

Efficient, timely, helpful and accommodating.

I'm feeling very satisfied and happy with the attention I have received from all client advisors involved in my communication chain.

Beckstar
BeckstarWitta

Timeless Totes

Superior Quality Ladies Leather Handbags, that are timeless, yet fashionable. They are extremely durable and certainly stand up to the amount of things I constantly put in my bags. The Totes are a must have every day piece.

Store LocationChermside
Stavroula
StavroulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Employee Review

Just a quick thank you to Angela Amato at DFO Moorabbin who has been serving me for the past 10 years at Chadstone & DFO. I am a fussy shopper and she always takes her time & shows patience & kindness when serving me. Her knowledge of new & old products is EXCEPTIONAL & she even knows all about the history of Oroton & Mesh. I can clearly see she has a Passion for Oroton? Her product knowledge on mesh & vintance pieces is very rare and I lover to hear her stories.

Store LocationDFO MOORABBIN
Skye
SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service @ Robina Store

Highly recommend visiting Beth @ the Robina Town Centre Store. She is very knowledgeable about products, willing to take the time to help you make the right choice and her follow up is impeccable!

Other Underwear Shops & Brands