Oroton

Oroton (page 3 of 10)

Tracey

TraceyVictoria

Perfect customer service

A year ago I purchased a tan hobo bag which I love. While travelling recently the brass ring on one end of the bag broke. I contacted oroton to enquire about purchasing a replacement and Angela from
Customer care was right into it. Sending me two replacement rings at no charge and I got them less than a week after first contact. Fabulous customer service and now a lifetime oroton dedicated customer
Thankyou !

Excellent customer service

Bought a tote bag at the online outlet, however when it arrived there was a white mark all the way down the top. I emailed customer service to find out what I could do. They emailed back almost straight away and let me know that because it was an outlet product I needed to take it to an outlet store for assessment. When I took it in store, the staff were so friendly and helpful. They cleaned up the bag and offered me a new one or I could take the original one. It was all cleaned so I took my original one back. Then online customer service even followed up with me. Don't get customer service like this, very much these days.

Rebecca

Rebecca

LOVE THIS COMPANY

Recently I lost a handbag screw. I emailed asking where I could purchase another, within 10 hours I received response screw is in mail, with tracking number. Cannot fault the product, staff or service. I own quite number of Oroton items and would never go elsewhere . Full marks on all counts!!

Lisa-Jane

Lisa-JaneSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service!

My partner bought me a gorgeous navy blue backpack two years ago. Unfortunately, the backpack broke beyond repair. Oroton provided a credit note for the purchase amount. On visiting the QVB store in Sydney to purchase a new item I received the most professional customer service. I can’t praise this company enough for their outstanding customer service

Love my new bag!

Great bag! I love the shape and quality.
Also wonderful customer service and a very nice store to shop through.

I will be buying more Oroton bags again in the future.

AndreaBRIDGEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got there in the end!

I originally bought a bag, which flipped open and tipped forward, resulted in everything falling out, each time I used it. I called to find out how to get a refund... but was told the bag would only be accepted for a full refund if in new, wrapped and unused condition. I explained that I couldn’t possibly know the bag would flip open on use, if I hadn’t used it. After much arguing, I asked for a Manager. The bag was finally refunded in full, and I then found they’d come out with a similar one - but which works perfectly... so I bought that one instead. Didn’t need the hassle, Oroton. Your products are great, but your customer care? Not so much!

Audrey

Audrey

Exemplary customer service

I received wonderful custoner service at the Adelaide store when I asked how to use the leather care products. The manager went above and beyond by emailing me details on how to use the products. I'm very happy with my purchase of my Oroton bag and will come back again and again. Thank you Oroton.

Truly Beautiful Experience in Oroton Westfield Sydney

Great customer service by Anna from Oroton Westfield Sydney. My new Bristol wallet had a small scratch on the inside and she politely offered to exchange my wallet for a new identical wallet, being how luxury sales assistants/managers should be. Had a great chat with her about new fashion trends as well, shows her knowledge of luxury brands in addition to perfect service. Couldn’t be happier, now an Oroton customer for life.

Sonia from Melbourne

Sonia from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For 40+ years, I have been very happy with my Oroton bags.

Hi Jenny,
Thank you so much for your amazing customer support.
Also, I would like to mention that the customer service at Essendon DFO, has, is and continues to be nothing short of first class.
The managers there, Kyla and Tahlia went out of their way on very busy days (26 and 27 December) to help me, and they were soooo patient and kind.
All the staff there just make you feel very special and appreciated, so congratulations for the amazing team you have.
Thanks again, and I am very happy to continue my 40+ years of joy with Oroton.
The products are always exceptional quality, easy to find and there is a good variety of choice in styles and prices. Many people comment on how nice my Oroton bags are.
Regards
Sonia

Excellent customer service

I was served by Katya at the Oroton outlet in David Jones, Chatswood. She went above and beyond in terms of customer service and is a credit to the brand.

Taryn

Taryn

Oroton customer service was a great help!

I contacted customer service due to a defect in two of my bags and they dealt with my matter very professionally and I am pleased with the outcome, thanks Oroton!

Margot Drum bag is perfect!

I purchased the Margot Drum bag in Whisky online. It is exquisite, beautifully made, and extremely elegant. The quality and design is exceptional for the price making it very good value. It was sent lighting fast and incredibly well packaged, even better than Net a porter. The online chat service was very helpful.

awiseowl

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Oroton Outlet Online

Often come here to look for pressies.
Have bought quite a few things here.
From leather totes, leather clutches, leather satchels to make up cases.
We can only afford to shop at the outlet & when they are on sale.
Sometimes I have caught them inflating prices so they can discount them so now I take note of their prices before their so call sales.
Some sales of course are genuine though & when they are I totally stock up.
A bit of luxury affordable for ordinary people like us : )
My sisters got me onto this brand, we all have hand bags that have lasted for years.
I do feel for shops nowadays, must be so hard to stay afloat when you have so much competition.

JOSIANE

JOSIANEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oroton Cruise Clutch

I was searching for a red Clutch and only the Nunawading Store had it. Unfortunately I was unable to get there due to the distance. I spoke to Customer Service online assist and an extremely helpful Melanie was liaising with me and help me find the bag.. Melanie went beyond and above customer service.
Vicky as well at the store was Extremely helpful.. They both deserve to be well recognised by the Company as GREAT customer service is so rare nowadays.
I am having my bag mailed today.. Happy , happy.

anralusa

anralusaIllawarra, NSW

Dedicated shopper

I am an Oroton super shopper. I love their bags and wallets. I had one bad experience when I wallet I adored sold out between online ordering and dispatch. I got over it and bought another. These things happen. Angela in customer service is amazing and went over and above to solve a small problem of my own making. Thank you.