Oroton

Oroton (page 3 of 3)

4.3

Customer Service - AMAZING!

Extremely approachable staff at Oroton Miranda with my concerns i had around product quality of my black tote bag. The representative quickly looked up my details, when it was ordered, and told me there would be a brand new one for me in store on Friday. I then got a call on Friday and collected on Saturday. Seamless and excellent customer service. Really sets Oroton apart from other brands.

Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service at Gold Coast Harbourtown

The ladies who work at the Harbourtown store were absolutely amazing, patient, and friendly while I was trying to decide on purchasing a purse. Would definitely recommend, and will definitely be going back. The purse was lovely and perfect for the purposes I needed it for