Oroton

1 review
Dana P.
Dana P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Beautiful handbag, elegant, unique design, high-quality product....highly recommend. However,
the reason I returned this handbag was that was hard to comprehend the actual size of it with the information given.

Store LocationOn line
Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

Aza A.
Aza A.asked

Can my oroton handbag from about 20 years ago (havent been used!) be wiped/applied with leather oil that is used by leather repair shops? Is it ok to first wash the bag with soap and water?

Kirk W.
Kirk W.asked

Is oroton jewelry real

mia
mia

It's costume jewellery and very nice.

Maria P