Oroton

Oroton

Clare B.
Clare B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic online service- fast and efficient

Ordered mid night Thursday delivered 10.30 Saturday morning. Great product and service. Got me out of trouble for my mother-in-law’s birthday present!

LADC
LADC Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect night out bag

Purchased on Mon evening and gorgeous bag arrived by lunchtime Wed! Very impressed with the delivery. Bag exactly as advertised

Abbie
Abbie Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I had an issue that was rectified by customer service straight away. They were extremely helpful and professional. Natalie (customer service) and Rene (in store support) were more than accomodating and are an asset to your company. It’s great to see a company having staff with amazing customer service skills!

Caitlin_S
Caitlin_S

Cairns DFO Oroton

Myself and my sister were shopping together and the sales staff Feng was just wonderful. So helpful, not intrusive and very polite. A very large range of beautiful products that end up very well priced after all discounts are applied.

Gillian N
Gillian NSydney

Great customer service at DFO Homebush

Mira
MiraSydney, NSW

Exceptional Team Maria and assistant manager Janek

.Extremely Easy, Extremely Satisfied, Very Satisfied the products are excellent but the service was incredible thanks to Maria a wonderful asset for your company ,always a smile and a very warm welcome ,sincere she is your number 1 Employee and my friends that I have sent to the store all have confirmed this.

Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always a favourite!

I have several bags that have stood the test of time although I do look after them. No issues so far and I love the quality of the materials used. I also regularly buy gifts for friends, cosmetic bags, umbrellas or coin purses as I know they are always appreciated for their quality and design. I usually shop at the DFO store or in Myer & DJ and the staff are always very engaging and really helpful in assisting with selections.

bobby G
bobby GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Back from the Dead like a Phoenix

Great customer service via chat

Customer service (by Jenny) was outstanding. I had a problem with exchanging an item and Jenny was incredibly helpful and resolved my problem

Natalie L.
Natalie L.Victoria

Always amazing

Have purchased Oroton bags, jewelry and wallets many times, in store and online. I've had a couple incidents where I was given the wrong product or it was left out in an online order, however both times the problem was resolved very easily and with great customer service. Contacting them is easy and their quality is outstanding. I will continue to support Oroton and their amazing products!

Dana P.
Dana P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Beautiful handbag, elegant, unique design, high-quality product....highly recommend. However,
the reason I returned this handbag was that was hard to comprehend the actual size of it with the information given.

Pam
PamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous customer service

I had an issue with the hardware on a bag that I had purchased. Customer care team were excellent and offered a full refund or exchange. Oroton bags are such a high quality product and so classic . Staff in store very helpful as well.

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Orton

I have been buying Orton for almost 10 years now.

The first Oroton bag I purchased is still in great condition, not one stich out of place, it has been around the world, used as an everyday work bag and been through the washing machine a few times.

Since that first bag, I have purchased many others as well as umbrellas and wallets. Quality is always fantastic and I am happy with service I have received both instore and and online.

Selina
SelinaPerth, WA

Perfect bag immaculately packed

Hello Oroton team

I have received my order and I just wanted to pass on my delight at how my order was wrapped and packed. Such care was taken right down to the tissue paper propping the handle of the bag up. I was utterly impressed and delighted. Please pass on my comments to the kind person who took such great efforts packing my order.

I love my new handbags. It is without a doubt the best handbag I have to date. Fabulous workmanship

Looking forward to my next order.

Have a great day!

I ordered the Atlas shopper tote (cognac) online during the Click Frenzy sale. I was surprised when it was delivered to my home in regional NSW within 48 hours. It was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I am thrilled with it! Now I just need some shoes to match ...