Oroton

Oroton (page 2 of 2)

4.2

Best brand you can get!

I have been a loyal customer of Oroton over 10 years, love the products, brand and excellent service. The leather products are made to last forever, great price and material compare with other high-end brand. I introduced Oroton to my family and many friends and everyone are in love with it. Thanks for such an amazing product with affordable price :) I highly recommend it if you havent have one yet.

A very happy customer :)

Store LocationOroton Outlet at Brand Smart Nunawading - VIC

So Impressed

Was so impressed with Anna at the Myer Pitt Street store. Loveliest saleswoman ever. I am also incredibly impressed with the quality of the bag I bought. It's the most I have ever spent on a bag, but it's 1000x worth it. First time customer for Oroton and I love it.

Store LocationMyer Pitt Street
Product Appearance As advertised

I had a great experience shopping at the Oroton store in Sydney. The store assistant Katrina went above and beyond!

The store was easy to navigate, we had the right amount of assistance, the other customers in the store were all managed in a timely and professional way. The product range was great.

Store LocationSydney Westfield
Trish
Trish

Exceptional service every visit - Mac Ctr North Ryde NSW

I had lost my love for Oroton over the last few years. Until this year, I went into your store at Christmas NY time and was served by Solmaz. Her customer service was exceptional. She was professional, friendly, helpful & a wealth of knowledge on all your products. I’ve since been served by her on another two separate occasions and each time she’s been exceptional. I’ve walked away extremely happy with my choice of purchase.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Oroton compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Beckstar
BeckstarWitta

Timeless Totes

Superior Quality Ladies Leather Handbags, that are timeless, yet fashionable. They are extremely durable and certainly stand up to the amount of things I constantly put in my bags. The Totes are a must have every day piece.

Store LocationChermside
Stavroula
StavroulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Employee Review

Just a quick thank you to Angela Amato at DFO Moorabbin who has been serving me for the past 10 years at Chadstone & DFO. I am a fussy shopper and she always takes her time & shows patience & kindness when serving me. Her knowledge of new & old products is EXCEPTIONAL & she even knows all about the history of Oroton & Mesh. I can clearly see she has a Passion for Oroton? Her product knowledge on mesh & vintance pieces is very rare and I lover to hear her stories.

Store LocationDFO MOORABBIN
Skye
SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service @ Robina Store

Highly recommend visiting Beth @ the Robina Town Centre Store. She is very knowledgeable about products, willing to take the time to help you make the right choice and her follow up is impeccable!

Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service at Gold Coast Harbourtown

The ladies who work at the Harbourtown store were absolutely amazing, patient, and friendly while I was trying to decide on purchasing a purse. Would definitely recommend, and will definitely be going back. The purse was lovely and perfect for the purposes I needed it for