Oroton

Oroton

4.1

Service

great follow up service when enquiring about goods ordered online, no hesitation and very prompt in replying to my enquiry

Store Locationonline
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Great service from Oroton Customer Service who found a bag I wanted - quick reply and link to product. Oroton is worth shopping for that bag with the added bonus of great service and a bargain!!

alison
alisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Oroton Harbourtown Adelaide

very satisfied,Staff very helpful and patient eventhough the store was super busy being christmas, products are beautifully made and of superior quality,The store was exceptionally clean ,and products displayed beautifully and easy to access

Store LocationHarbourtown Adelaide SA
Jann
JannPerth, WA

Very helpful

After receiving my order, I needed help with a faulty earring. The customer care service was excellent, giving me plenty of options to have the faulty item looked at.

Anna Musson
Anna MussonSydney, NSW

Exceptional service 5 ⭐️

Best service we received at DFO Homebush, standout service from Maria who helped us try on items we wouldn’t have thought of, then located our sizes and stayed in touch with us during the week - we went back the following week! This store has the most incredible bargains and excellent quality clothing and goods, worth the trip out just for Oroton. Met the manager Mariannel who was friendly and professional. Well done team.

Store LocationDFO Homebush
Clare B.
Clare B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic online service- fast and efficient

Ordered mid night Thursday delivered 10.30 Saturday morning. Great product and service. Got me out of trouble for my mother-in-law’s birthday present!

LADC
LADC Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect night out bag

Purchased on Mon evening and gorgeous bag arrived by lunchtime Wed! Very impressed with the delivery. Bag exactly as advertised

Abbie
Abbie Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I had an issue that was rectified by customer service straight away. They were extremely helpful and professional. Natalie (customer service) and Rene (in store support) were more than accomodating and are an asset to your company. It’s great to see a company having staff with amazing customer service skills!

Store LocationBirkenhead Point
Caitlin_S
Caitlin_S

Cairns DFO Oroton

Myself and my sister were shopping together and the sales staff Feng was just wonderful. So helpful, not intrusive and very polite. A very large range of beautiful products that end up very well priced after all discounts are applied.

Store LocationDFO Cairns

Gillian N
Gillian NSydney

Great customer service at DFO Homebush

Store LocationOroton DFO Homebush
Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always a favourite!

I have several bags that have stood the test of time although I do look after them. No issues so far and I love the quality of the materials used. I also regularly buy gifts for friends, cosmetic bags, umbrellas or coin purses as I know they are always appreciated for their quality and design. I usually shop at the DFO store or in Myer & DJ and the staff are always very engaging and really helpful in assisting with selections.

bobby G
bobby GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Back from the Dead like a Phoenix

Store LocationChurch St, Brighton, VIC

Natalie L.
Natalie L.Victoria

Always amazing

Have purchased Oroton bags, jewelry and wallets many times, in store and online. I've had a couple incidents where I was given the wrong product or it was left out in an online order, however both times the problem was resolved very easily and with great customer service. Contacting them is easy and their quality is outstanding. I will continue to support Oroton and their amazing products!

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Orton

I have been buying Orton for almost 10 years now.

The first Oroton bag I purchased is still in great condition, not one stich out of place, it has been around the world, used as an everyday work bag and been through the washing machine a few times.

Since that first bag, I have purchased many others as well as umbrellas and wallets. Quality is always fantastic and I am happy with service I have received both instore and and online.

Selina
SelinaPerth, WA

Perfect bag immaculately packed

Hello Oroton team

I have received my order and I just wanted to pass on my delight at how my order was wrapped and packed. Such care was taken right down to the tissue paper propping the handle of the bag up. I was utterly impressed and delighted. Please pass on my comments to the kind person who took such great efforts packing my order.

I love my new handbags. It is without a doubt the best handbag I have to date. Fabulous workmanship

Looking forward to my next order.

Have a great day!