Oroton

1 review
Rebecca
Rebecca

LOVE THIS COMPANY

Recently I lost a handbag screw. I emailed asking where I could purchase another, within 10 hours I received response screw is in mail, with tracking number. Cannot fault the product, staff or service. I own quite number of Oroton items and would never go elsewhere . Full marks on all counts!!

Store LocationOn line/ Miranda/ rhodes
Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Aza A.
Aza A.asked

Can my oroton handbag from about 20 years ago (havent been used!) be wiped/applied with leather oil that is used by leather repair shops? Is it ok to first wash the bag with soap and water?

Kirk W.
Kirk W.asked

Is oroton jewelry real

mia
mia

It's costume jewellery and very nice.

Maria P