Oroton

Oroton (page 2 of 2)

Truly Beautiful Experience in Oroton Westfield Sydney

Great customer service by Anna from Oroton Westfield Sydney. My new Bristol wallet had a small scratch on the inside and she politely offered to exchange my wallet for a new identical wallet, being how luxury sales assistants/managers should be. Had a great chat with her about new fashion trends as well, shows her knowledge of luxury brands in addition to perfect service. Couldn’t be happier, now an Oroton customer for life.

Store LocationOroton Westfield Sydney, Westfield, Corner Pitt Street Mall & Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia

Excellent customer service

I was served by Katya at the Oroton outlet in David Jones, Chatswood. She went above and beyond in terms of customer service and is a credit to the brand.

Store LocationDavid Jones, Chatswood
Product Appearance As advertised

Margot Drum bag is perfect!

I purchased the Margot Drum bag in Whisky online. It is exquisite, beautifully made, and extremely elegant. The quality and design is exceptional for the price making it very good value. It was sent lighting fast and incredibly well packaged, even better than Net a porter. The online chat service was very helpful.

Store LocationWebsite
JOSIANE
JOSIANEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oroton Cruise Clutch

I was searching for a red Clutch and only the Nunawading Store had it. Unfortunately I was unable to get there due to the distance. I spoke to Customer Service online assist and an extremely helpful Melanie was liaising with me and help me find the bag.. Melanie went beyond and above customer service.
Vicky as well at the store was Extremely helpful.. They both deserve to be well recognised by the Company as GREAT customer service is so rare nowadays.
I am having my bag mailed today.. Happy , happy.

Store LocationNUNAWADING

anralusa
anralusaIllawarra, NSW

Dedicated shopper

I am an Oroton super shopper. I love their bags and wallets. I had one bad experience when I wallet I adored sold out between online ordering and dispatch. I got over it and bought another. These things happen. Angela in customer service is amazing and went over and above to solve a small problem of my own making. Thank you.

Best brand you can get!

I have been a loyal customer of Oroton over 10 years, love the products, brand and excellent service. The leather products are made to last forever, great price and material compare with other high-end brand. I introduced Oroton to my family and many friends and everyone are in love with it. Thanks for such an amazing product with affordable price :) I highly recommend it if you havent have one yet.

A very happy customer :)

Store LocationOroton Outlet at Brand Smart Nunawading - VIC

So Impressed

Was so impressed with Anna at the Myer Pitt Street store. Loveliest saleswoman ever. I am also incredibly impressed with the quality of the bag I bought. It's the most I have ever spent on a bag, but it's 1000x worth it. First time customer for Oroton and I love it.

Store LocationMyer Pitt Street
Product Appearance As advertised

I had a great experience shopping at the Oroton store in Sydney. The store assistant Katrina went above and beyond!

The store was easy to navigate, we had the right amount of assistance, the other customers in the store were all managed in a timely and professional way. The product range was great.

Store LocationSydney Westfield
Trish
Trish

Exceptional service every visit - Mac Ctr North Ryde NSW

I had lost my love for Oroton over the last few years. Until this year, I went into your store at Christmas NY time and was served by Solmaz. Her customer service was exceptional. She was professional, friendly, helpful & a wealth of knowledge on all your products. I’ve since been served by her on another two separate occasions and each time she’s been exceptional. I’ve walked away extremely happy with my choice of purchase.

Beckstar
BeckstarWitta

Timeless Totes

Superior Quality Ladies Leather Handbags, that are timeless, yet fashionable. They are extremely durable and certainly stand up to the amount of things I constantly put in my bags. The Totes are a must have every day piece.

Store LocationChermside
Stavroula
StavroulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Employee Review

Just a quick thank you to Angela Amato at DFO Moorabbin who has been serving me for the past 10 years at Chadstone & DFO. I am a fussy shopper and she always takes her time & shows patience & kindness when serving me. Her knowledge of new & old products is EXCEPTIONAL & she even knows all about the history of Oroton & Mesh. I can clearly see she has a Passion for Oroton? Her product knowledge on mesh & vintance pieces is very rare and I lover to hear her stories.

Store LocationDFO MOORABBIN
Skye
SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service @ Robina Store

Highly recommend visiting Beth @ the Robina Town Centre Store. She is very knowledgeable about products, willing to take the time to help you make the right choice and her follow up is impeccable!