Medium, Plush, Firm

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Rose
RosePerth, WA

Please read all of the reviews prior to considering to buy this mattress or from this place.

Its not very comfortable or supportive. After using this mattress, i ended up with a sore neck, back and shoulders which i now have to get treatment for with physiotherapy. I have not been able to get much sleep or any proper sleep since i bought this mattress 3 years ago at Super Amart Midland. I complained to them about it and all that was said to be was to turn the bed over/around and it should get better. It did not. I felt like my complaint wasnt taken seriously at all. This matress was so expensive when i first bought it and it was also recommended to me by one of the staff. Dont believe their recommendations and choose whats best for you.

Purchased in January 2016 at Amart Furniture WA, Midland for $1,299.00.

Dill
DillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubish

We bought orthokinetic mattress 2017 (price $1399,95) but after 1 year its apart from the side. I asked Virginia QLD super Amart to change it 1 months ago but they are delaying the process. My matters warranty for 10 years but doesn't work. Sometimes Warranty does not work for big store, it's hard to fight with them.

Purchased in March 2017 at Amart Furniture QLD, Virginia for $1,399.00.

Sharon
SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great mattress very comfortable.

The New mattress has given me a better night's sleep.and helps my back and neck.it is firm,but not to hard, to sleep on.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Gary CBrisbane

Terrible Mattress!!

This mattress is only 17 months old and it has collapse on the sides with a large hump in the middle.
You cant roll over as it pushes you back to the edges all the time. The company has sent out a rep to look at it, he said it is normal wear and tear, we must sleep in the middle to even out the wear. What a joke.
They will do nothing.
I have seen now all the problems people have been having with these mattresses, why haven't they been improved?? Why are Amart still selling them??
Wont buy again from Amart as we were pushed towards this mattress and told it was perfect for us, and most certainly will not purchase anything from Sleepeezee range again.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Abigail
AbigailPerth, WA

Orthokinetic Cirrus Support - so heavy it broke my finger!

Purchased in January 2018 at Amart Furniture WA, Midland.

tony f
tony fMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

at last painfree back.

I have had the mattress queen firm for 18 months. For the first time ever I experienced pain free back every night. Love this mattress.
Would recommend to any one with lower back pain as I have suffered for decades with pain every night but no more thanks to this mattress.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Amie
AmieBrisbane

Expensive Mistake

Date PurchasedAug 2015

The most comfortable and supportive mattress.

I bought this mattress for my son originally but I slept on it while he was away and then bought one for myself. I've told family members about this great mattress and some of them have bought one and love it too. Just the right blend of comfort with support.
Great to be able to write this review as I've read some bad ones and I would recommend this mattress highly. Buy one ...you won't regret it !

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Penplant
PenplantSydney, NSW

Sinking in the middle

Terrible mattress only 12 months old and it has sunk in the middle with either side higher. Lying on your back can feel the unevenness of the mattress underneath you. Wake up with hip and back pain most days. Most expensive mistake ever!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Laura
LauraAdelaide

Pain! Literally

11 months of owning this mattress & it is simply put, horrible! The first few months were great, now I prefer to sleep on a $80 foam mattress at the bottom of my sons bunkbed. This mattress has caused myself so much back pain, I wish I'd read the reviews first. Save your money and purchase something else.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Love love love

I've had this mattress for over a year now and I absolutely love it (cirrus-plush). My bed is my domain - every time I get into bed it's like sleeping on a cloud!! I now hate sleeping in any other bed then my own!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Hubby and j have never slept better!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
goldentrevally
goldentrevallySydney, NSW

Great matress. I have osteoarthritis in my back. The Medium is firm and comfortable. Just add feathe

I haven't had any of the problems that others are complaining about. I prefer sort matress but due to bad back need something firmer. We bought the medium and I just needed to put a feather topper on it now I love it.

It's the perfect firmness for my husband who loves a hard bed. And perfect for me and my back.

It might be worth noting that we don't have the ensemble base. We have the king matress on a flat timber base.

Lovely bed.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Mel
MelCoffs Harbour

Worst mattress ever!

I purchased the orthokinetic mattress 3 and a half years ago but became disenchanted very quickly. My complaint is just like all the others here. A sinkhole developed in the middle of the mattress within months and has continued to get worse. I have developed awful pain in my back and hips from sleeping in the sinkhole. I am not into complaining but I joined this forum only to let people know to steer clear of this mattress. I only hope that this company honour their warranty and I would also like to add that I am highly skeptical of the one or two positive reviews for this mattress.

Date PurchasedSept 2013

No Good :(

Loved it on the show room floor, soft and perfect. Once it was delivered I feel I received a totally different mattress... I received a hard plank of wood, called the store and was told it takes a few months to soften up.. after a few months I called and said it's terrible.... then was told sorry it's to late to return it..... Terrible

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Read more reviews - page 2See all Orthokinetic Mattress Range reviews

Leanne D.
Leanne D.asked
Cirrus Medium Queen

Why do sales people rave about warranties when they're not worth the paper they're written on? After buying a standard Cirrus my joints deteriorated very quickly & I had 2 knee replacements in 4 wks just a few mths after. Amart replaced it with a Cirrus Med. I could not get comfortable so bought an expensive topper. Still no joy, so bought a bamboo topper. Back disintergrated to the point I spent 3 mths in hospital. I couldn't photograph the bed so nothing could be done. When I did get back it had been 2 years,& was told warrantly had run out. I hadn't slept in it for months as I couldn't stand the agony & now have to buy a new mattress. I've tried on quite a few occasions to sleep on it but a family member has had to get me out of it to stop me yelling he house down in pain. I've tried other mattress without this problem. Don't get me wrong, they look great, but my one proved deadly for my back and my finances. I can barely walk permanently now & only with a pusher or crutches. My back is done. I have to start again. Totally sux. Ten years warranty my foot.

See all Orthokinetic Mattress Range questions

Get an answer from our members and Orthokinetic representatives

Compare all 58 Orthokinetic Mattress Range
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type Latex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket Spring
FirmnessSoftSoftSoftMedium
SizeDoubleQueenKingDouble
Thickness36 cm36 cm36 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Release dateSept 2013Sept 2013Sept 2013Sept 2013